Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

What's going on?

OK, first off, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section. If it's in the wrong section, please move it to the right section. Anyways, I tried to use NrN's hack yesterday, but it wouldn't work, and after that, Combat Arms wouldn't work. His hack messed HackShield up or something because it says something like this "Fail to update protection modules Errorcode [0x0000057]" I'm not sure if that's exactly what it said. Any of you know what's going on? I tried going into my Combat Arms folder and clicking HSUpdate.exe but that never works. And now, Combat Arms just shows HackShield then closes. Please help, all help is appreciated.
    Last edited by Timmarus; 07-31-2009 at 09:50 AM.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    strange, but i dont think any else has reported this problem. as far as i know, um Try repairing, either by re-installing the game or going back to a restore point on your pc. i would try re-install first.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    Just to let you know, there is a bunch of copies of abnormal things in my Processes section of Windows Task Manager. It has a bunch of autoup.exe, net.exe and net1.exe. I've never seen these processes before, do you think they're interfering.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Downloading his hack in the first place was an unwise move. We've found that it was actually a private hack, protected by a GUID. It shouldve been harmless, but I really don't know.

Read the rules, love the rules, follow the rules, and we'll get along pretty damn well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    NrN FAILED.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I can ban you for whatever reason I want, ******.

Banned for being a ******.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmarus View Post
    OK, first off, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section. If it's in the wrong section, please move it to the right section. Anyways, I tried to use NrN's hack yesterday, but it wouldn't work, and after that, Combat Arms wouldn't work. His hack messed HackShield up or something because it says something like this "Fail to update protection modules Errorcode [0x0000057]" I'm not sure if that's exactly what it said. Any of you know what's going on? I tried going into my Combat Arms folder and clicking HSUpdate.exe but that never works. And now, Combat Arms just shows HackShield then closes. Please help, all help is appreciated.
    As, good Liem said. It was a private hack, it rejects your GUID. Sense you do not own it.

Problem is he is banned, so you can't yell at him more. :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    welocome to CA section Liz!!!!!Hope you like it here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If it IS because of the hacks, delete it immediately, close the processes, and reinstall CA.

If that doesn't work, try a system restore.

Read the rules, love the rules, follow the rules, and we'll get along pretty damn well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    at least he got banned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Ok, well I'm not suprised. Here's what happened to me after I downloaded it: I ran combat arms with his hack, but It froze. I opened task manager close the engine.exe process and avast popped up and said that taskmgr.exe was a virus. By now, I couldn't use my computer cause the frozen ca and task manager. I restarted my computer and avast went haywire. I did a scan and literally EVERY file in my windows folder and subfolders came up as a virus. I couldn't run my computer, so I had to switch over to my vista. Only problem is that my graphics card only supports XP. (I have a 6800GT) Now, I'm forced to run Combat arms in a low resolution with low graphics settings. I'm used to 1680 1050 res with max settings T_T FUCK YOU NrN!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You shouldve known the instant it was injected, that it wasn't good.

It popped up a .txt file about the GUID.

Thanks
    Ur Right Something Ruined CA on Your Computer But Im Not So Sure IF It Was The Hacks. But Re-Installing CA Should Work.

Thanks
    The thing messed up my Task Manager and now it doesn't work when I click Ctrl+Alt+Delete or anything else you could open it with. I had to download a program that makes copies of Task manager and Registry Editor, now I have to open that program everytime I want to open Task Manager. NrN IS A FUCKING BITCH!

Thanks
    glad i didnt download it!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmarus View Post
    The thing messed up my Task Manager and now it doesn't work when I click Ctrl+Alt+Delete or anything else you could open it with. I had to download a program that makes copies of Task manager and Registry Editor, now I have to open that program everytime I want to open Task Manager. NrN IS A FUCKING BITCH!
    The price of spamming a thread to death.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast