Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by draprefix911 View Post
    Doesn't seem like there's a difference. And shops 502 and 503 have not changed after April's GGBs released. Really want some new items in there because all of the good stuff is either for Z-tokens or GGBs. Have to spend a shitload on AQ to be decked out.
    Hasn't been updated for a while that shop lol. So wait, does the 502 shop usually update and add GGB items in it? I know the Poelala pet was added but no Darklaw or previous Rare Shop. Only Ultra Rares were added as of late.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerQuest View Post
    Hasn't been updated for a while that shop lol. So wait, does the 502 shop usually update and add GGB items in it? I know the Poelala pet was added but no Darklaw or previous Rare Shop. Only Ultra Rares were added as of late.
    yeah, and some URs like Demonmancer and some pets weren't included. i honestly have no idea how the hell those shops work lol. Hell, Tribal Shaman was a Z-token offer.
    Last edited by draprefix911; 04-21-2014 at 02:35 AM.

Thanks
    yeah, and some URs like Demonmancer and some pets weren't included. i honestly have no idea how the hell those shops work lol. Hell, Tribal Shaman was a Z-token offer.
    Only the staff know that lol. Course, if you ask them then they'll throw you in the CAT clan lol.

Thanks
    Only the staff know that lol. Course, if you ask them then they'll throw you in the CAT clan lol.
    haha, good point lol.

Thanks
    haha, good point lol.
    Do you happen to know by any chance which shop ID contains NightSever, the April Fools 2013 weapon? I can't find that in the txt file.

Thanks
    Do you happen to know by any chance which shop ID contains NightSever, the April Fools 2013 weapon? I can't find that in the txt file.
    Yes, I do actually. It was confusing as hell because the shop's actually called "Verewog," which is shop 642.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to draprefix911 For This Useful Post:

AvengerQuest (04-22-2014)

Thanks
    Yes, I do actually. It was confusing as hell because the shop's actually called "Verewog," which is shop 642.
    Wow Verewog kinda reminds me of "Greenwog"/Easter. I thought there was a tag for "April Fools 2013" just like the other years lol.

Dang I want Hydro Blaze shield so I can use Ironthorn. Btw, how do you get Kingdom Breaker with this hack?

Thanks
    Wow Verewog kinda reminds me of "Greenwog"/Easter. I thought there was a tag for "April Fools 2013" just like the other years lol.

Dang I want Hydro Blaze shield so I can use Ironthorn. Btw, how do you get Kingdom Breaker with this hack?
    well Hydro Blaze Shield is from the 2500 z-tokens package and Chieftain's Ironthorn is also a shield, so i'm not sure what you mean by that haha. Kingdom Breaker is shop 690.

Thanks
    well Hydro Blaze Shield is from the 2500 z-tokens package and Chieftain's Ironthorn is also a shield, so i'm not sure what you mean by that haha. Kingdom Breaker is shop 690.
    The reason I need Hydro Blaze is so I can hold every element of a shield and a Chieftain Ironthorn. Remember Hydro Blaze covers both Fire and Water.

"You must first buy the Guardianship or Tokens before Nov 18, 2013 to get any items from this shop."

- Phucking Artix.

Thanks
    The reason I need Hydro Blaze is so I can hold every element of a shield and a Chieftain Ironthorn. Remember Hydro Blaze covers both Fire and Water.

"You must first buy the Guardianship or Tokens before Nov 18, 2013 to get any items from this shop."

- Phucking Artix.
    Ah, yeah. I run compression shields such as Hydro Blaze and Daylight Savings too to free up utility shields like CIT. Got what you mean now.

Thanks
    Ah, yeah. I run compression shields such as Hydro Blaze and Daylight Savings too to free up utility shields like CIT. Got what you mean now.
    Welp, shop 502 got updated and added Reflecting Plate, Summon Poelala and Juvenile Void Dragon. Those aren't that great but if you're a mage, Summon Poelala is godly. Reflecting Plate, meh I'm not sure how it works lol. Void Dragon, well it's nice that it can hit Void, which most monsters are 100% to it. It's useful against monsters that have a consistent low resistance on elements so might as well use it. This is like the only Void pet in the game lol.

I wanted DragonFire Sword but oh well lol.
    Last edited by AvengerQuest; 05-27-2014 at 04:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Does anyone know where to get Witch Waster or the Xing Zang Dagger? Thanks!

Or the Giant Killer, come to think of it.

And just to be helpful, I could get the Kingdom Breaker without even being a Guardian around the middle of last year (sadly it was only a low level one), so maybe if you hunt through some more shops you might be able to find another one? By the way, this was without a cheat.
    Last edited by Hunter; 05-20-2016 at 12:18 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AQGUER View Post
    Does anyone know where to get Witch Waster or the Xing Zang Dagger? Thanks!
    Giant Killer is Z-Tokens. Witch Waster was in the limited time shop so you can't get it anymore. Xing Zang Dagger is only possible to get if you purchased some Heromart item.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Okay thanks! And I was wondering as well whether or not it is "safe" to buy things from shop 502 and 503? I've just heard that it can get you put in the C/A/T Clan really easily, or is this just crap? And by the way, what is so bad about the C/A/T Clan, anyway?

Thanks
    [QUOTE=AQGUER;9550905]Okay thanks! And I was wondering as well whether or not it is "safe" to buy things from shop 502 and 503? I've just heard that it can get you put in the C/A/T Clan really easily, or is this just crap? And by the way, what is so bad about the C/A/T Clan, anyway?[/QUOTEs

np! and yes, it should be safe. i've bought plenty of items and i'm not even in c/a/t. here's a link the details the consequences of being in c/a/t :

https://adventurequest.wiki*****m/wiki...s/Time_Wasters

17. The Following User Says Thank You to draprefix911 For This Useful Post:

AQGUER (05-29-2014)

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast