Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Exclamation [hack] Winchester + Super Jump + Stamina

Today while surfing the net i came up-on a test hack made by some kill1212, WELL THIS IS NOT LEECHING, ITS JUST SPREADING THE NEWS. I DON'T CARE WHAT WEB-SITE IT IS ALL I CARE ABOUT IS THAT THIS IS SOME HACK THAT AT LEAST WORKS AN DDONT GET YOU BANNED, DON'T USE THIS RIGHT AWAY ON YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT, TRY OUT ON A NOOB ACCOUNT FIRST, CUZ U NEVER KNOW!

IF YOU DONT LIKE MY POST OR SAYING THIS IS LEECHING , PLEASE GTFO !!!
    AND DONT SPAM WITH DUMB COMMENTS!

THIS ISN"T LEECHING THIS IS SHARING THE NEWS, LEECHING WOULD BE WHEN I TOOK THAT HACK AND WROTE MY NAME IN IT.

AND I ALSO FOUND ANOUGHTER HACK MADE MY DEATH PEOPLE TESTED IT IT CAME OUT TO BE UNDETECTED SO AMA ATTCHA IT TOO.

NOTE: ALLLLLL CREDITS GO TO THE RESPECTIVE CREATORS OF THE HACKS!!! That would be to Death for his stamina hack (grumble.exe) and to KILL1212 for winchester and SUPER JUMP.

REMOVED THE AUTHORS GOT MAD, ONCE AGAIN SORRY EVERYONE, BUT ITS THIER WILL. <AS SOON AS THEY WANT IT OUT THEY WILL POST IT.>
    Last edited by systemx84; 04-27-2007 at 01:31 PM.

Thanks
    scanned; and clean!

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    MPGH Member
    Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bagpiperdude90 View Post
    scanned; and clean!
    LOL thanks, I don't post keyloggers btw..))))

Thanks
    ehh, I know... but it seems like so many people *demand* to have it checked before they d/l it. Which... in that case... maybe I shouldn't have scanned it... that way it would stay undetected longer :-)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by systemx84 View Post
    Today while surfing the net i came up-on a test hack made by some kill1212, WELL THIS IS NOT LEECHING, ITS JUST SPREADING THE NEWS. I DON'T CARE WHAT WEB-SITE IT IS ALL I CARE ABOUT IS THAT THIS IS SOME HACK THAT AT LEAST WORKS AN DDONT GET YOU BANNED, DON'T USE THIS RIGHT AWAY ON YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT, TRY OUT ON A NOOB ACCOUNT FIRST, CUZ U NEVER KNOW!

THIS ISN"T LEECHING THIS IS SHARING THE NEWS, LEECHING WOULD BE WHEN I TOOK THAT HACK AND WROTE MY NAME IN IT.

AND I ALSO FOUND ANOUGHTER HACK MADE MY DEATH PEOPLE TESTED IT IT CAME OUT TO BE UNDETECTED SO AMA ATTCHA IT TOO.

NOTE: ALLLLLL CREDITS GO TO THE RESPECTIVE CREATORS OF THE HACKS!!! That would be to Death for his stamina hack (grumble.exe) and to KILL1212 for winchester and SUPER JUMP.
    so u all know what is leeching now...next lesson will be what is stealing!
    stay tuned...

Thanks

hi

Quote Originally Posted by systemx84 View Post

can u make a zip file one plez?

Thanks
    Hmm.... well... since your going to post my stuff on other sites (which i didn't say was ok) ... please also post the message that i put on there. I'm looking for feedback on if the hack is undetected or not. I know this will be detected soon but tell me if the hack gets you kicked in the first 20 mins of using it. Thats the timeframe i'm looking for.

BTW... next time... just have the courtesy to ask if you can post my releases on other sites. Thats the least you can do.

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Death- View Post
    Hmm.... well... since your going to post my stuff on other sites (which i didn't say was ok) ... please also post the message that i put on there. I'm looking for feedback on if the hack is undetected or not. I know this will be detected soon but tell me if the hack gets you kicked in the first 20 mins of using it. Thats the timeframe i'm looking for.

BTW... next time... just have the courtesy to ask if you can post my releases on other sites. Thats the least you can do.
    OK man no problem with that, BUT AS U SAID BEFORE IF ANYONE TRYIES TO CONTACT U ETC.. U WILL AUTOMATICLY PUT THEM ON IGNORE.
    so here is a triky question, HOW TA FFFF AM I SUpposed to ask u, if the sencond i send u a PM or something to gona put me on ignore, and BTW IM NOT INTERESTED TO WAIT FOR UR REPLY ON THE THREAD LIKE THE WHOLE DAY, IF not months.

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    I dunno maybe u got Xfire or ICQ it dont say so in ur Info...

I posted for people who aren't so advanced in finding exploits, and BTW I SAID IN BIG LETTERS THAT ALL CREDITS GO TO YOU for making it, and yeah ITS UNDETECTED, played 30+ mins, no kick.

Thanks
    No... what you don't understand about it is this... when say "I" for example release something.... it unleashes all the n00b idiots who don't know how to use a trainer on me and those statements are directed towards them. I don't have the time or patience to weed through 5,000 pms on "Pl0x man, t3ll m3 z0mfg h0w dis w0rks y0." or "man... the weapons don't do damage when i use them". It gets rather frustrating having to explain things to dumbasses over and over again. So... the solution is to ignore those idiots on contact. However, i didn't say anything like that in the release of that stam because i'm looking for feedback on it. LEGITIMATE FEEDBACK. I could care less what some of you "want in the next trainer" ... if you want it that bad... make it yourself.

Edit* and no worries... i see you posted my name and trust me... it doesn't bother me all that much that you posted it here... just ask next time. Send me a pm if you feel like posting it somewhere else. For the n00bs... if your going to take someone's work and post it somewhere else... ALWAYS ALWAYS post credits to the maker. You would want the same respect if it was your work.
    Last edited by -Death-; 04-27-2007 at 10:39 AM.

Thanks
    I've been using it over an hour or so, and its not detected yet.

However, I am closing WR and reopening it ever few CQC games, and after every Urban game... I guess thats every 20 minutes or so. Dunno if that helps or not... lol

But yeah, great hack! Its nice just having the basics readily available.

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oooak47ooo View Post
    can u make a zip file one plez?
    here u go, all in one zip file.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to systemx84 For This Useful Post:

shanaj90 (11-09-2015)

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    IF u like , Rep me up LOL)))

Thanks
    uh oh... I just got kicked/banned. Either from my private UCE, or else from this... :-S

I'll keep testing to see which one.

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bagpiperdude90 View Post
    uh oh... I just got kicked/banned. Either from my private UCE, or else from this... :-S

I'll keep testing to see which one.
    LOL ok dude it must be UCE, cuz im playing and its like 2-3 hours, and still no banned ))))

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast