Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

how to survive in [prison break - survival] ?

hi guys i want to know how to survive in [prison break - survival] its hard i want to get 12 box but i die in third one .... do anyone got any tips to survive ?
    Am DeStRoYeR [SIZE=7]I WANT TO BUY ZP FROM EGYPTIAN .... MAYBE 40-50 L.E for 10K [

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Lightbulb

Sorry, I only survive if use hack. I completed 26 box, is very hard even using hack. It becomes very boring.
    On normal mode you need much luck to complete, working much on team and use PPSh with Backpack B to fast reload and more ammo. Use too Respawn booster to no lose the game.

Good luck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher54 View Post
    Sorry, I only survive if use hack. I completed 26 box, is very hard even using hack. It becomes very boring.
    On normal mode you need much luck to complete, working much on team and use PPSh with Backpack B to fast reload and more ammo. Use too Respawn booster to no lose the game.

Good luck.
    no no i mean the other one .... i mean the one got the green fugitive
    Am DeStRoYeR [SIZE=7]I WANT TO BUY ZP FROM EGYPTIAN .... MAYBE 40-50 L.E for 10K [

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    That one is easy, 2 guys camping under the heli, and 2 other facing the other way, that will make a kill zone in the middle and both sides can cover each other.

Just killed them wen they are real close so you can be more accurate not losing that many ammo and the drops (Ammo and Health) will drop right in your face and you just have to step front a bit instead of running away from that spot to get it.

I apologize for my bad english and grammar.

hellride over and out !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by hellride View Post
    That one is easy, 2 guys camping under the heli, and 2 other facing the other way, that will make a kill zone in the middle and both sides can cover each other.

Just killed them wen they are real close so you can be more accurate not losing that many ammo and the drops (Ammo and Health) will drop right in your face and you just have to step front a bit instead of running away from that spot to get it.

hellride over and out !
    thank you very much

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

hellride over and out !
    Nice idea, teamwork is priority, good tip friend

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedhelal View Post
    hi guys i want to know how to survive in [prison break - survival] its hard i want to get 12 box but i die in third one .... do anyone got any tips to survive ?
    there is better way! 1 camp under heli 1 on van and 1 in the corner infront of the heli- the other side- the third camp is the most important!

and what is most most most important is to not kill the bots that are under the van or behind the 2 other campers!

the forth player can just move freely once most of the bots are stuck near the campers! he can now kill the green bots and collect the boxes!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    that will cause the bots to spread out, how i said it they will all rush into that single spot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Tip to survive - use OPK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    that will cause the bots to spread out, how i said it they will all rush into that single spot.
    no they wont! this way few bots will stack behind each one of the campers! and the forth free player can move around kinda freely and collect the boxes when they spawn!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by reeaper View Post
    there is better way! 1 camp under heli 1 on van and 1 in the corner infront of the heli- the other side- the third camp is the most important!

and what is most most most important is to not kill the bots that are under the van or behind the 2 other campers!

the forth player can just move freely once most of the bots are stuck near the campers! he can now kill the green bots and collect the boxes!
    thx you pro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedhelal View Post
    thx you pro
    if u got run speed lvl 2 at pointman u can do it solo on a very easy way just destroy the exploding thing next to truck get some ammo buy killng bots now camp on the truck and only kill the bots that try to get on truck and the yellow bots with hs to safe ammo and every 3 mins when the green bots appear jump from truck and run away the green bots are faster than other now kill them get boxes and try on the run back to truck to get some ammo and camp there and only kill attacking and yellow bots till the next boxes appear mission succes u may have to do it sometimes before u get the perfect performance but i learned it in 1 day

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    There are tons of videos on YouTube! Heres one!

MY suggestion is you use a PPSH or Bizon because it has good ROF and ammo. Stay at the helicopter next to the fence. The AI that spawn behind the fence gets trapped and the ones that spawn outside all re-direct to you. Just aim for the head and tap away. My second suggestion is the lure method. Stand near the edge or the truck and press x9. You will cause the AI to all come to you. Sine you are high up they wont hit. Once the green box guy appears such run out and get your box. Then come back.

Need more help just ask

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    if you are doing it by yourself i suggest using an ak 47. or somethign stronger with good ammo capacity mgk (yet its slow). what i do is chill on the trush the first 9 rounds. when i get bored i go around knifing for ammo then i camp under the heli. when it gets too intense then you should go back on top of the car and chill. killing them as they try to get up.
    TRADES COMPLETED: 38

25 Posts :
    50 Posts :
    100 Posts :
    250 Posts :
    500 Posts :
    750 Posts :
    1000 Posts :

AVA MPGH PROUD MEMBER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    what x9ing means?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast