Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    Amen. My brother EndriT Islam is a perfect religious system. A divien act which is errorless. God almighty Challenges EVERYBODY to bring up 1 error in the Quran? Any Religious scripture other then the holy Quran has errors and contradictions! And I am willing to show anybody. People are inherintly corrupt. The Illusion of a religious system being corrupt is false but it is peoples actions which you mistake for religion. Judge Islam and not the Muslim. Let me show you guys this.......

https://www.islamcan.com/cgi-bin/incr...27190710.shtml

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wB5UTpAW8U

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    this seems more like a thread about preeching and trying to convert others to islam than about christianity...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    brother endrit the quran states facts which are happening and some i can c happening and the events quran stated are hard to mis out in the events tht are occurring and will occur

PS: to all muslims holy struggle has come lets help out our brothers and sisters all over the world lets not let the New World Order fuck us not just muslims all of the human race
    If your talking about Prophecy, Islam prophecy is just a copy of the ones in Ezekiel, just the opposite...

"The Day of Resurrection will not arrive until the Moslems make war against the Jews and kill them, and until a Jew hiding behind a rock and tree, and the rock and tree will say: 'Oh Moslem, oh servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!'"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    Amen. My brother EndriT Islam is a perfect religious system. A divien act which is errorless. God almighty Challenges EVERYBODY to bring up 1 error in the Quran? Any Religious scripture other then the holy Quran has errors and contradictions! And I am willing to show anybody. People are inherintly corrupt. The Illusion of a religious system being corrupt is false but it is peoples actions which you mistake for religion. Judge Islam and not the Muslim. Let me show you guys this.......

https://www.islamcan.com/cgi-bin/incr...27190710.shtml

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wB5UTpAW8U
    it aint perfect.. trust me nothing is.. mabye it woud ben more perfect if it was in more demarcory contrys, lets take iran.. the leder's of iran use islam for there own benefit.. trust me my friend his from iran when he was like 11 he was there and he coudent go out with shorts.. the police woud have arsted him? i mean like :S wtf .......... and trust me islam got its downside's to... so dose everything

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by EndriT View Post
    it aint perfect.. trust me nothing is.. mabye it woud ben more perfect if it was in more demarcory contrys, lets take iran.. the leder's of iran use islam for there own benefit.. trust me my friend his from iran when he was like 11 he was there and he coudent go out with shorts.. the police woud have arsted him? i mean like :S wtf .......... and trust me islam got its downside's to... so dose everything
    brother i strongly do not like one thing and tht is leaders they control us we are there slave c'mon who the fuck has the right to be our holy lands "prince" they are all corrupt but if we muslims stick together as 1 we will be unstoppable but sad to say som muslims nowadays dont treat others respectfully
    and i recommend not to look at muslims to explain islam learn islam study it we are not the good example of islam

Thanks
    this debate is like dogs>cats no point but sfod is saying that there aint any cats and only dogs rule >_<

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    EndriT The key point to my earlier post was man is inherintly corrupt. Allah sbwt forbids mankind to hold too much power because with power comes too much responsibility and control for one man. The only being worthy of power is God, the only being worthy of worship is God. You think the Irani Sytem is an islamic sytem? Absolutely FALSE! An Islamic system requires a caliphite not a fundamentalist democracy..... In fact, the Islamic system which ran throughout the Islamic empire during the times of Muhammad WAS A JUST SYSTEM!!! Nor cruel to women... It gave equality and fairness. Islam is perfect people are not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12