Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

ZombieLandVendor is Bad

I add this kid on Skype so he can talk some real shit with his voice. I call him for 5 seconds, said 4 things and he ends call like a pussy.

GG you 13 year old.

Edit: Skype conversation

[11:54:20 AM] Griffin: hey zombielandvendor
    What is like being a fucking ******?
    [11:55:49 AM] *** Call to Pedro M, busy. ***
    [11:55:55 AM] Pedro M: who are you?
    [11:55:56 AM] Griffin: pussy
    [11:56:27 AM] Pedro M: Olá Griffin, eu gostaria de o/a adicionar como contacto. Pedro M
    [11:56:33 AM] *** Griffin has shared contact details with Pedro M. ***
    [11:56:53 AM] Pedro M: Do you want anything beside pussy?
    [11:57:07 AM] *** Call to Pedro M, duration 00:28. ***
    [11:57:43 AM] Pedro M: bye
    [11:57:46 AM] Griffin: puassy
    [11:58:01 AM] Griffin: whats it like being a big bitch?
    [11:58:20 AM] Pedro M: lol
    [11:58:27 AM] Pedro M: bye funny boy
    [11:58:30 AM] Griffin: You're not even worth my time...
    [11:58:35 AM] Griffin: You are like 12
    [11:59:17 AM] Pedro M: rly dont know what hapenned here
    [11:59:31 AM] Pedro M: go play with your friends fat lard
    [11:59:36 AM] Griffin: I'm Enjoi from MPGH and I wanted to see if u had balls
    [11:59:40 AM] Griffin: which you dont
    [11:59:40 AM] Pedro M: go exercise outside
    [11:59:47 AM] Pedro M: enjoi?
    [11:59:58 AM] Pedro M: And I know you from?
    [12:00:04 PM] Griffin: MPGH
    [12:00:12 PM] Pedro M: I got that part?
    [12:00:17 PM] Griffin: don't play fucking stupid
    [12:00:24 PM] Pedro M: But why are you mad at me, pretty gal
    [12:00:26 PM] Pedro M: ?
    [12:00:34 PM] Pedro M: Did I hurt your feelings?
    [12:00:36 PM] Griffin: Cause all you do is talk mad shit on there
    [12:00:42 PM] Griffin: fucking get a mic pussy bitch
    [12:00:52 PM] Griffin: tell me this shit with your voice
    Last edited by Trevor Phillips; 06-26-2013 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Added Skype Conversation

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Sorry. Im not man enough. Sorry dude.

Now seriously. Get your ass off the sofa and try to exercise. This is the worse we can get when we have a sedentary life. You are even trying to fight someone who didnt recognized you over skype when you said your name. This is sad. Just sad.

'MURICA RULESS, OBESITY RULES, E-FIGHTS RULESsS...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieLandVendor View Post

Now seriously. Get your ass off the sofa and try to exercise. This is the worse we can get when we have a sedentary life. You are even trying to fight someone who didnt recognized you over skype when you said your name. This is sad. Just sad.

America:92,000,000 Americans are overweight people in 2012 in America 313.9 million (2012) so thats around 30 percent of people obese in america. Dafaq are you talking about. Is that the only insult you can say to an american? to go and play and do exercise? Please gtfo the internet.
    In England, most people are overweight or obese. This includes 61.3% of adults and 30% of children aged between 2 and 15. People who are overweight have a higher risk of getting type 2 diabetes, heart disease and certain cancers. Excess weight can also make it more difficult for people to find and keep work, and it can affect self-esteem and mental health.

Health problems associated with being overweight or obese cost the NHS more than Ł5 billion every year.
    Last edited by TripperNet; 06-26-2013 at 10:12 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post

America:92,000,000 Americans are overweight people in 2012 in America 313.9 million (2012) so thats around 30 percent of people obese in america. Dafaq are you talking about. Is that the only insult you can say to an american? to go and play and do exercise? Please gtfo the internet.
    Dude, you are talking over your head. When I did the 12th grade we had to do gymnastics. We were the technologies course so we weren't the type of athletic guys. Do you know why we all had 85+ points in 100 in the end of the year at PE? Because we were being evaluaded by the american standarts, the only thing that pulled our grade down was volleyball and soccer because there we had no american standarts to save our asses and we got directly evaluated by the teacher.
    You american idiots are fatter and dumber each year.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I love the fact that you can talk all this shit over typing but when I want you to talk to me you shit your pants and run towards the hills tail tucked.
    I also love the fact that your only argument is I'm American so I must be fat.

Thanks
    Dude, you are talking over your head. When I did the 12th grade we had to do gymnastics. We were the technologies course so we weren't the type of athletic guys. Do you know why we all had 85+ points in 100 in the end of the year at PE? Because we were being evaluaded by the american standarts, the only thing that pulled our grade down was volleyball and soccer because there we had no american standarts to save our asses and we got directly evaluated by the teacher.
    Retard will always be a retard, in UK there is no 12th grade its year 12 and second you don't get marked by points in PE? As you can see on my flag, I do not come from US and these facts do not lie, theres probably more fat people in UK than the US. Volleyball is easy and in UK it's not called soccer. Well done you UK citizen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Retard will always be a retard, in UK there is no 12th grade its year 12 and second you don't get marked by points in PE? As you can see on my flag, I do not come from US and these facts do not lie, theres probably more fat people in UK than the US. Volleyball is easy and in UK it's not called soccer. Well done you UK citizen.
    I lol'd hard

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Dude Im not from from UK. I am from Portugal and here we also dont get evaluated with the 100 points system. We are evaluated 20 points max. 20 out of 20 is the maximum grade. This is a skiddie forum and as per say, nobody takes this really seriously, so stop battling over to see who whas the biggest e-whiener.
    Nice deduction Sherlock and Im glad you had a laugh at this Watson.
    Fat retards will always be fat retards...

Thanks
    Dude Im not from from UK. I am from Portugal and here we also dont get evaluated with the 100 points system. We are evaluated 20 points max. 20 out of 20 is the maximum grade. This is a skiddie forum and as per say, nobody takes this really seriously, so stop battling over to see who whas the biggest e-whiener.
    Nice deduction Sherlock and Im glad you had a laugh at this Watson.
    Fat retards will always be fat retards...
    Wait wut? hahahaha you put a flag but you don't even live there and you call me fat? I'm the skinniest guy in my year rofl. Well obviously I am going to rage at you when you don't even know general knowledge?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    What? Really what?

In this forum everibody trolls. Dude you see here 10% of the members with the female gender. Do you truly believe 10% of the mpgh members are from the other gender?
    And you call me retard when I am in 3rd year of medschool. Pls, you have a lack of education when you start insulting others for no reason, so simply stop it.

PS: I take back w/e I said previously if you are trolling me.

Thanks
    You do realize American schools include soccer and volleyball in their standards right?
    Also, please learn how to correctly spell and use grammar before insulting us on how dumb and fat we are. Now get off the internet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhmazed View Post

You do realize American schools include soccer and volleyball in their standards right?
    Also, please learn how to correctly spell and use grammar before insulting us on how dumb and fat we are. Now get off the internet.
    What da hell? But soccer and volleybal you do have the parameters you have to evaluate, like service, reception, and others. In fitness you have times and numbers. Pushupbs, abs and other things. Chillax.

Thanks
    What da hell? But soccer and volleybal you do have the parameters you have to evaluate, like service, reception, and others. In fitness you have times and numbers. Pushupbs, abs and other things. Chillax.
    Actually, no. Where I come from, every two weeks we are evaluated on different sports. Some of these include soccer, swimming, baseball, and many others.
    Yes, we do have a brief 4 day test evaluating our overall progress. This test, however, is a small portion of our final grade.

Don't tell me to "chillax" when the post I quoted you in was saying how all Americans are fat idiots.
    Now go away.

Thanks
    To argument about ones statures and geographical location.
    Well done, both of you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Zombie is a fucking queer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast