Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    You just got infected with the freddy11 syndrome O.o
    Still wondering why you didn't respond to all of my post , shut up leecher , you and the leechers here must go away from MPGH.

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Splinterrr View Post
    OK ******s be calling a rat a leecher ?
    Call him leecher again ******s. I dare you
    HAIL ARAB FORCE MADAR FAKAR > RAT EMPIRE.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

Oh God , new leecher.
    What the fuck you said completely wrong , ccman didn't make any hack with himself even the name changer tutorial was by redspot , the rank changer AVA Playe learned him how to make it , the colored name AVA Playe told him how , meaw told him how to make these hacks he is releasing , the knife range hack is the group's , and the others are from zZeta , I vote for an new Title called "Contributor by leeching" , You're only right for one thing , that you cleaned the section and the leechers stopped due to themida packed hacks , and the leecher flengo allowed them to leech again , wth they don't under stand that they're only leechers.
    this is actually kinda all true, to be honest yes ccman did found a hack himself, they are : underwater,change fov. that's all
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 06-27-2013 at 05:29 PM.
    I Miss the old time

Thanks

Still wondering why you didn't respond to all of my post , shut up leecher , you and the leechers here must go away from MPGH.

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

HAIL ARAB FORCE MADAR FAKAR > RAT EMPIRE.
    He didn't respond to you because he's smart.
    Responding to someone who's angry is a waste of time, unless the point is to agitate them further.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    i actually never got mad after zeta since i know that anyways soon he would had get it + he never really lied to me, unlike ccman, which the name ccman is another word to say ''HOOSIER'' (if you remember him)
    Yeh, zZzteta/S is cool, but I do remember Hoosier and YousefAliq. The two worst leechers on the planet, and YousefAliq got IP banned for scamming in the end.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post

Yeh, zZzteta/S is cool, but I do remember Hoosier and YousefAliq. The two worst leechers on the planet, and YousefAliq got IP banned for scamming in the end.
    I remember tearing both of them a new hole in a thread. .
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/72-flaming...ml#post7770518

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Too lazy to reply to dumb, ignorant comments. I'll make it quick.

Learners: Learn from others and then produce on their own, possible use of other's work and ideas, with given credits
    Leechers: Take from others and most often don't give credits

Learners aren't people that just use maybe 2% of someone else's information. Your definition of a leecher makes everyone but Bill Gates a leecher. I don't see you running your own OS and writing in your own programming language with your own software. I see you using Windows.

You didn't make Windows.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

Responding to someone who's angry is a waste of time, unless the point is to agitate them further.
    He didn't respond to me because he's leecher and he knows well that he is a leecher and betrayer.
    I'm AVA PlaYe v2 , If you don't like me , then fuck off.
    @AVA PlaYe , I know he made that stuff , but I meant a real hack.

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

He didn't respond to me because he's leecher and he knows well that he is a leecher and betrayer.

Thanks

Quite honestly, you could be the sun-god himself and I wouldn't care.
    You still don't have to (I don't mean you only) be angry and take it all out on this forum - Take it elsewhere.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gray For This Useful Post:

jaydeeph (07-18-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    Too lazy to reply to dumb, ignorant comments. I'll make it quick.

Learners: Learn from others and then produce on their own, possible use of other's work and ideas, with given credits
    Leechers: Take from others and most often don't give credits

Learners aren't people that just use maybe 2% of someone else's information. Your definition of a leecher makes everyone but Bill Gates a leecher. I don't see you running your own OS and writing in your own programming language with your own software. I see you using Windows.

You didn't make Windows.
    The only dumb on here is you and ccman .

@ccman32 : I don't hate you , or something like that , just believe me I'm against the way you did that , not against you. (It won't be useful at all .. just try to tell the truth to every1)

Thanks

The only dumb on here is you and ccman .

@ccman32 : I don't hate you , or something like that , just believe me I'm against the way you did that , not against you. (It won't be useful at all .. just try to tell the truth to every1)
    Hmm, I'm pretty sure what you just said is eligible to a ban.

Thanks
    I know its long, but its worth to be read D:@Riddick
    its normal that ccman will never agree that he gave our thing, but he did agreed on skype month ago, he couldn't lie anymore because of that proof ->

he was saying that he and zeta found all thru sdk, but once the game script updated the sdk changed and they weren't able to make it again, even right now they aren't, after we told him that he couldn't lie anymore. his lying story was stuck.

of course he will never admit on mpgh since everyone will see who is really ccman, but tell me how can someone find something alone and make the exact same hack of someone else, but then when it update, he isn't able to make it again because he have no idea what to do and how to do.

Jabber isn't lying or doing anything wrong about it, he isn't really mad but he doesn't like it, since yes ccman shared our information whit zeta.

i also know zeta since year's i was with him in the first mpgh AVA group which was on msn with PIE and Nic as owner, this is where zeta started to learn, also i know that zeta went on a know site to get helped with is normal, after getting helped, he was able to make hack powerfull as our, but in the time that ccman gave him stuff zeta didn't knew much about those hack, he was able to use CE very well and make cham/wallhack.

i actually never got mad after zeta since i know that anyways soon he would had get it + he never really lied to me, unlike ccman, which the name ccman is another word to say ''HOOSIER'' (if you remember him)

also what you did to the section was actually kinda perfect, yes the number of release dropped but there wasn't 5x the same hack released, also post in wrong section were moved fast, you weren't deleting post just because you dont like them, you did understand that the section ''Discustion'' in AVA were there to talk. the section was kinda perfect,

but then flengo came and did destroy all your works in around 2 days, i dont care if he is a minion or what ever he said, he came, allowed leeching, took day's to move post in wrong section, and he is even deleting everything he dont like, and for the discussion section he does delete the discussion everytime saying ''flaming''

to be honest(without counting release since that was because of the coder's)

M_T_H -> the section were perfect
    PIE -> the section were perfect
    Revive - > the section were perfect

lehsyrus-> the first in 4 years that allowed leeching -> section was getting bad
    prepix -> followed lehsyrus until lehsyrus leave which he did his best to repair the section
    Riddick-> he was the best minion the section ever got

Flengo-> the first to say to people, i allow you to leech the uav hack -> completly destroyed what all other's minion did for the section.
    BackDoor->was there to move some post, almost never talked, he was there to move post and to approve and delete -> normal minion

its kinda easy to understand, it started with lehsyrus, that though allowing the leech of uav hack would make the section more active, which was a fail since it made the coder's stop releasing, but atleast his idea wasn't bad, then riddick came and fixed the error that were commited, and then flengo came, his point was probatly to completly destroy the section, i dont know, but that's exactly what he did, so then the coder's completly left, so he is now protecting the only releaser that is left, which is a leecher.

this is exactly what happened to the AVA section, yes in all those years there was some break that i took, but i dont think i missed many thing since when i come back the last release were month/years ago and i started to release my APBots and spamming in the game everyday, people started to join back, then there was macro maker like djbes (sorry i dont remember well his name) and then meaww came and started to release which make other's coder such as jabber,akinator,Nicholas,DEATHL,zeta come and then there was ccman which came.

you can hate me, not agree with me or whatever, it doesn't matter since this is exactly what happened, old member that are there for years can tell
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 06-27-2013 at 05:49 PM.
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    That is the longest wall of text I've ever seen in my life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Hmm, I'm pretty sure what you just said is eligible to a ban.
    that link u posted of hossier had me rolling for hours. and god this is going too far.we should all stop and be in our merry way ;D
    TRADES COMPLETED: 38

25 Posts :
    50 Posts :
    100 Posts :
    250 Posts :
    500 Posts :
    750 Posts :
    1000 Posts :

AVA MPGH PROUD MEMBER

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    You just got infected with the freddy11 syndrome O.o[COLOR="Silver"]
    atleast its better than getting infected by the HOOSIER syndrome lmao ^^

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

That is the longest wall of text I've ever seen in my life.
    ya i was feeling like writing a long text instand of many answer to the next's question
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yballer24 View Post
    that link u posted of hossier had me rolling for hours. and god this is going too far.we should all stop and be in our merry way ;D
    I had fun doing that.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast