Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

No , we still make leechers out of MPGH.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Actually , every1 here learned from another , but he is a betrayer and he is leecher..

Difference between leechers and learners:
    Leechers:
    1-They take everything without taking permissions.
    2-They don't even write anything in google to know what is hacking.
    3-They lose vs Non-Leecher.

Learners:
    1-They make everything with themselves or even with 10% help or 2%.
    2-They write in google to learn.
    3-They kick boots to asses.
    So. You're a leecher of the English language then?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gray For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (06-27-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    ^
    How is it related anyway? You are not making any sense.

You've got a point there, but our story begun before we could even use that generator.

You don't understand! We don't want any credits for us, it's ccman that is requesting for him to be credited about his "Basic VB.NET Hack" tutorial.
    I didn't request any credit to be given to me, ever. All my previous releases were without my nickname in the hacks.
    Look in Ccman hack for example he writes his nickname everywhere in the hacks he releases, the same goes for Zeta.
    Did you see his "SuperJump -- AvA Hack" release? Why do you think he added the chat spam?
    They have pride.

You saw ccman's argument with me about why it's not different than giving Microsoft credits for their APIs, well you just saw what they wanted you to see.
    When I replied to his reply he wrote 1 / 3 of that post, later he edited it and made me look the bad guy.
    The minion also deleted my posts after so I couldn't really defend against that.
    This has nothing to do with pride. I just don't want my hacks being used in these yt l33t hax videos with keylogger attachments. Why the hell is it a problem for you if a coder wants his program to show the user who made it?? Do you just want noname programs everybody uses but nobody knows who made them at all? I mean whats the point?

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    later he edited it and made me look the bad guy
    Sorry but that is definetly a lie. I never edited any older post for that reason and also you would be able to see the old post in your quote then. Stop saying bullshit. The only reasons why i edit like 50% of my posts are:
    1.) I forgot the brown color
    2.) I found a mistake like a wrong written word or sth like that (Yea, i'm a little bit too over-particular
    with that)

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by [D
    opeDog;8358336]they want to show you that ccman is leecher or fking betrayer or what ever
    This clearly shows that you have no idea what you are talking about, doesn't it?
    Btw @Dave84311 there is a bug with quotes when the user uses [ ] symbols in his name.
    Last edited by ccman32; 06-27-2013 at 03:03 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    This has nothing to do with pride. I just don't want my hacks being used in these yt l33t hax videos with keylogger attachments. Why the hell is it a problem for you if a coder wants his program to show the user who made it?? Do you just want noname programs everybody uses but nobody knows who made them at all? I mean whats the point?

Sorry but that is definetly a lie. I never edited any older post for that reason and also you would be able to see the old post in your quote then. Stop saying bullshit. The only reasons why i edit like 50% of my posts are:
    1.) I forgot the brown color
    2.) I found a mistake like a wrong written word or sth like that (Yea, i'm a little bit too over-particular
    with that)

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

This clearly shows that you have no idea what you are talking about, doesn't it?
    Btw @Dave84311 there is a bug with quotes when the user uses [ ] symbols in his name.
    Works fine for me.
    Also, regarding the text, https://www.mpgh.net/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions
    Near the bottom.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gray For This Useful Post:

ccman32 (06-27-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    I do , and you do , but don't make yourself have no idea .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

I do , and you do , but don't make yourself have no idea .
    You just got infected with the freddy11 syndrome O.o

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

Works fine for me.
    Also, regarding the text, https://www.mpgh.net/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions
    Near the bottom.
    Oh, never saw that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    jeeze just read all 4 pages... my brain's dead. yall should just chill -_-. and act like this shit never happened... ever. bringing shit back up just causes more stuff to happen. the past is the past. and the ones that are ahead should focus on their greater future. and @Riddick lol " and when he stopped releasing, i knew he started playing xbox again" that made me lul.
    TRADES COMPLETED: 38

25 Posts :
    50 Posts :
    100 Posts :
    250 Posts :
    500 Posts :
    750 Posts :
    1000 Posts :

AVA MPGH PROUD MEMBER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Stop being a dick and mentioning me. I've said what I want, and they just need to stop bitching. Someone asked me what happened. Leave me out of this, as all I wanted to do was stop the leechers, and I did. The AVA section is running ok now, and is not dying as was suggested a while back.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

jaydeeph (07-18-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    Stop being a dick and mentioning me. I've said what I want, and they just need to stop bitching. Someone asked me what happened. Leave me out of this, as all I wanted to do was stop the leechers, and I did. The AVA section is running ok now, and is not dying as was suggested a while back.
    got a point there. k im done being a DICK. back to our regular lives everyone!!

25 Posts :
    50 Posts :
    100 Posts :
    250 Posts :
    500 Posts :
    750 Posts :
    1000 Posts :

AVA MPGH PROUD MEMBER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by yballer24 View Post
    got a point there. k im done being a DICK. back to our regular lives everyone!!
    You are funny man....... where you been lately ingame, as have not seen you online this week.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i have. just joined velociraptor a few days ago. but i might not get on for a while. maybe now and then but i will be somewhat inactive.

25 Posts :
    50 Posts :
    100 Posts :
    250 Posts :
    500 Posts :
    750 Posts :
    1000 Posts :

AVA MPGH PROUD MEMBER

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Funny how it seems the only one mad here is you.
    ​Cry more ******.
    for information, i never got mad againt's any leecher's ive got many of them banned which is why Flengo hate me cause one of them where his friend, but that's normally you cannot understand since you dont know
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    for information, i never got mad againt's any leecher's ive got many of them banned which is why Flengo hate me cause one of them where his friend, but that's normally you cannot understand since you dont know
    Are you sure you're from Canada?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gray For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post

Here is what happened...........

The Minions allowed the leechers to re-post edited dll file hacks, and it went leecher crazy. So @Jabberwo0ck said he was not going to release anymore and it started a mini war. @AVA PlaYe does not like leechers, and neither do I............... So I went for the Minions job to help clean the AVA up and stop the leeching. I did it and succeeded 100%. ccman32 has come back, and AVA PlaYe has released a few macros, but does not release anymore as I know he's been playing Xbox. Jabberwo0ck is the one being a pussy, as ccman32 invited zZzeta/S into the hack group, so Jabberwo0ck threw his/her toys out of the pram. But when ccman32 was in rhe hack group he was privy to the codes and values the group have, and ccman32 took them with him when Jabberwo0ck closed the group off to new members and ccman32

What makes me mad........... I cleaned up that section before I resigned to go back to work full time for a new boss, and the only one that has come back is ccman32, so I voted for him to get the Contribu tag. Non of the others gave me their word that they would come back if I cleaned up the section, but they didn't come back aftee the hard work I put in!!!!!

Well done @ccman32 and zZzeta/S

But @ccman32 is the only one still posting new work and releasing hacks.

Enough said and respect to all the hack makers, past and present.
    D: do you remember what i told you before you become a minion ? i told you we weren't coming back.

also ccman didn't left because he wanted, he got told to stop releasing and he didn't had choice, since hte pointer's wasn't his, and then after getting kicked out of the group for giving to zeta thing's, zeta decided to help him again so ccman was able to release again since he was able to get pointer from zeta.

just wanted to make sure you remember what i told you before you became a minion D:
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    D: do you remember what i told you before you become a minion ? i told you we weren't coming back.

also ccman didn't left because he wanted, he got told to stop releasing and he didn't had choice, since hte pointer's wasn't his, and then after getting kicked out of the group for giving to zeta thing's, zeta decided to help him again so ccman was able to release again since he was able to get pointer from zeta.

just wanted to make sure you remember what i told you before you became a minion D:
    I do remember what you said and that's ok dude. zZzeta/S is good as I've seen what he can do.

Thanks
    OK ******s be calling a rat a leecher ?
    Call him leecher again ******s. I dare you

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Janitor For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast