Thread: SnowShovel...:p

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post

Go away ******!
    or what?
    you are gonna go slobber on some admins? lolololololol and the only "******" here is yourself with you right palm.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by DooRags View Post
    SnowShovel doesn't hack, he's just better than you
    Not all that glitters is gold, and everything is possible in this game.
    I give him the benefit of the doubt. Never say never.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Snow is pretty good. Regardless of hacks or macros, I think he has some pretty good skills

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderr View Post
    Snow is pretty good. Regardless of hacks or macros, I think he has some pretty good skills
    I think like you, he have technical resources to obtain good results and experience on the game.
    I'm fan of your videos, practice much with Para SA85 (without hack) and reaches high levels on shots and kills.
    Well, the only thing I got were reports storms until the ban account (major rank 4).
    I never more use Para, the level of players is low and not undestand a expert shooters.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher54 View Post
    I think like you, he have technical resources to obtain good results and experience on the game.
    I'm fan of your videos, practice much with Para SA85 (without hack) and reaches high levels on shots and kills.
    Well, the only thing I got were reports storms until the ban account (major rank 4).
    I never more use Para, the level of players is low and not undestand a expert shooters.
    Snow has built himself a fan base. He posts his montages on the forums. The staff basically knows him. His team has represented Aeria AVA in the world tournaments. Regardless of the reports he gets he will never get banned. Its way biased in my opinion but he has put a lot of time into this and I think its only right.

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I agree with commander & punisher
    un-like the asshat called riddick with his broken logic,
    if you have a PC that can easily obtain 200+ fps, a good monitor, a mediocre mouse & a good team, AVA is NOT hard at all. Before i had a good pc, i was complete trash but when i got my i7 with nvidia, i was cranking around 650 stable fps and things got easy quickly. Started to notice "hackusations" and since then played competitive for two years ;D

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Snow has built himself a fan base. He posts his montages on the forums. The staff basically knows him. His team has represented Aeria AVA in the world tournaments. Regardless of the reports he gets he will never get banned. Its way biased in my opinion but he has put a lot of time into this and I think its only right.
    True
    Btw snow was banned for a week or so by aeria for harassment. &

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by rogercy13 View Post
    I agree with commander & punisher
    un-like the asshat called riddick with his broken logic,
    if you have a PC that can easily obtain 200+ fps, a good monitor, a mediocre mouse & a good team, AVA is NOT hard at all. Before i had a good pc, i was complete trash but when i got my i7 with nvidia, i was cranking around 650 stable fps and things got easy quickly. Started to notice "hackusations" and since then played competitive for two years ;D

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

True
    Btw snow was banned for a week or so by aeria for harassment. &
    Well anyone could get banned for harassment but thats alright since you get out for like a week. I agree on the equipment being essential. Ping and FPS is a lot better as well as mouse. If you want to be even better you can buy a gaming keyboard. The response time is a lot faster so you can turn more.

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Well anyone could get banned for harassment but thats alright since you get out for like a week. I agree on the equipment being essential. Ping and FPS is a lot better as well as mouse. If you want to be even better you can buy a gaming keyboard. The response time is a lot faster so you can turn more.
    there is a man who knows what he's talking about!
    Forgot about the ping part >_> but ping can affect your time by like 0.5sec+

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by rogercy13 View Post
    there is a man who knows what he's talking about!
    Forgot about the ping part >_> but ping can affect your time by like 0.5sec+
    When it comes down to compative gaming everything matters. You might even need a gaming moniter as well. I know since I play COD a lot and I enlist in a lot of tourneys. There everything is taken into account.

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by BtchPlease View Post
    @riptooth Don't forget 1nQ trash player, has used uB - Unreal and still uses qs macro's trying to act legit 'n pro. Hated him since I met him.
    LOL inQ XDDDDDDDDDD
    He's thinks he's so legit lmao, especially with that farmed rank. he got called out on one of his old videos & deleted all his youtube vids

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

When it comes down to compative gaming everything matters. You might even need a gaming moniter as well. I know since I play COD a lot and I enlist in a lot of tourneys. There everything is taken into account.
    what are your thoughts on cod ghosts?
    Im going back to play console competitive

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    This interesting discussion gives us an idea that Snow is a symbol for AVA and the players, maybe is the model to be followed by new players and the AVA this image well used it very.
    A example, reminds me of the WWII and Russia needed living symbols of example for his defeated troops and Vasili Záitsev, an expert sniper appeared to change the mood of all the others. The things of the war (AVA is a virtual war) they are so, they move through examples and symbols.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher54 View Post
    This interesting discussion gives us an idea that Snow is a symbol for AVA and the players, maybe is the model to be followed by new players and the AVA this image well used it very.
    A example, reminds me of the WWII and Russia needed living symbols of example for his defeated troops and Vasili Záitsev, an expert sniper appeared to change the mood of all the others. The things of the war (AVA is a virtual war) they are so, they move through examples and symbols.
    would you say I started a very, very interesting topic?

I'ts like nailing the hammer right on the head...
    Last edited by Arklenao; 07-05-2013 at 10:33 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234