Thread: SnowShovel...:p

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    all speak of SnowShovel and lie because the guy and really good and I mirror it because I think it damn good pa

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post

Snowhsovel, Nega, Kimpah and some GM's all use fucking macros as I've played matches with them and they don't tap that fast.......... ever!
    lol perfect example of an average mpgay kid.
    has no idea what hes talking about - ever, still believes he knows something and talks shit all day. fuckyes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You know this game is all about advantages. So he might not be hacking but he does have special rig, overclocked, top parts, 200FPS, and a screen with 120Hz(FPS).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabberwock For This Useful Post:

Toastdoodle (06-28-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    You know this game is all about advantages. So he might not be hacking but he does have special rig, overclocked, top parts, 200FPS, and a screen with 120Hz(FPS).
    yep. nailed it. guys... he basically sees things before you do xd. he even talks about it in his commentaries. but yeah the kid got a good mouse and skill. i just use a fking 30 fps laptop and an 8 dollar mouse and i still top frag without hacks. the point is guys as jabbe said, the better the gear the greater the advantage.
    TRADES COMPLETED: 38

25 Posts :
    50 Posts :
    100 Posts :
    250 Posts :
    500 Posts :
    750 Posts :
    1000 Posts :

AVA MPGH PROUD MEMBER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Nah, I've played with him we was really good but he wasn't hacking.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    He doesnt hack but his tapping is sometimes questionable. His team L4BEL was really good, thats where he really started.

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post

Snowhsovel, Nega, Kimpah and some GM's all use fucking macros as I've played matches with them and they don't tap that fast.......... ever!
    What is this auto crouch macro? Please explain...
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”

Deals: @farmers I bought exp from him, I went first smooth trade.
    Traded with @Verisakeet an thanks for @Hugo_Boss being our OMM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by iRedemption View Post
    Why the fuck wouldn't he be legit. He was a gamesage for Aeria, has good contact with Redduck and he went to iesf. Lol.
    Being a GS doesn't make you legit.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Twin Cities For This Useful Post:

Monzamon (06-30-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I don't even know who is snow shovel xD

Thanks
    Why the fuck wouldn't he be legit. He was a gamesage for Aeria, has good contact with Redduck and he went to iesf. Lol.
    so that's where you base your argument? that's inadmissible man, even in a court of law...being in iesf doesn't in anyway prevent someone from using cheats or something similar to it...i've seen him suck in more than a couple of games and that's why i came to doubt his so called prowess...i mean if you're good, you're always good even though you're havin a bad day...in those instances he sucked, hell i thought i was watching a newbie play so come on man, be objective...

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Riptooth View Post
    somethin like that had been released here, it makes your character crouch while pressing the fire button as you know, crouching lessens the recoil and spread

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Cities View Post

Being a GS doesn't make you legit.
    my point exactly...let alone havin a high rank

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by yballer24 View Post
    yep. nailed it. guys... he basically sees things before you do xd. he even talks about it in his commentaries. but yeah the kid got a good mouse and skill. i just use a fking 30 fps laptop and an 8 dollar mouse and i still top frag without hacks. the point is guys as jabbe said, the better the gear the greater the advantage.
    ikr...it's like the USA goin to war against some poor 3rd world country...USA for example has wallhacks in the form of x-rays, sattelite imagery etc, and aimbot too with those laser guided missiles and stuff lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Arklenao View Post
    yeah me think so too, anyways, maybe he is just some kid who is authistic or has adhd that he excels in fps games, i dunno, but I've spectated him enuff to say some of his shots I've seen in only hackers with aimbot, auto fire, etc...but that's just me, maybe he aint human
    I love your usage of the words 'kid' and 'autistic'

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Watch his streams, he doesn't hack/macro there.
    I watched one where he even showed that he was using his regular mouse and no macro.
    And IeSF will check the shit out of your computer to make sure that you don't hack and/or macro, I doubt that he tried THAT hard for a macro. He won IeSF, he proved that he/they can outplay the shit out of you guys. Don't flame at me for calling you guys noob or that SnowShovel/DefKoN is better than you, it's a fact. DefKoN, as a team, is better than y'all.
    If not, flaming at me won't help, get a team and win the IeSF, prove it.

P.S. "I pwn'd SnowShovel 1v1 so much times, he called me hacker" and "SnowShovel hacks and he is so noob, he uses macro XM8 camp" isn't proof.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

AVA is a great memory.

Thanks
    Lol scrubs will always question people, even if they're 100% legit.
    Succesful deals with: kingofproz, tuga

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Lol scrubs will always question people, even if they're 100% legit.
    Ive played with Karl both just randomly without him knowing an on his team during matches an some pugs/drafts. His mic is constantly on, an the only thing you ever hear is his keyboard, he does not tap his mouse that often, usually in situations when hes trying to clutch it becomes very blatant that he is macroing. His mic will be on an he will just sit there an spray his para an you almost never hear the kid's mouse click more then twice. I do not believe he always macro's but I do believe he has one on his mouse software. As to the rest of the "pro" players Ill bet 60-80% have a macro that they use. Nega is the only one that ever did well during a LAN. Snow got carried every time he stepped into a LAN situation. Oh an he does keybind for his quick scoping an his breakshotting as do most players, Kimpah included. Keybinding was not illegal in CS for a long time, an even now I do not think it is detected. As for .Nega he uses his right mouse button to tap fire because you can tap fast with that finger then your pointer finger. (Give it a go)

Im also a firm believer that Macroing doesnt help your aim, Snow an most other players MPGH members label "pros" all have good aim so macro or not, if they shoot you once in the head it doesnt matter. Ive had Snow tell me I hack an that I use Uav/********** ect, funny thing is hes not intellegent enough to realize hes played with me in the few pugs/drafts hes played with Josh (Epic), Tyler (Hyysterria) ect.
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”

Deals: @farmers I bought exp from him, I went first smooth trade.
    Traded with @Verisakeet an thanks for @Hugo_Boss being our OMM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Riptooth View Post
    It's a macro programme that makes you auto-crouch when you hit the fire button. It works well with Para/Fal Cannon/Keltec.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Snowshovel is probably browsing this thread right now lol.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast