Thread: SnowShovel...:p

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by gorno01 View Post
    Snowshovel is probably browsing this thread right now lol.
    Ever thought that he maybe is a Member of MPGH?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @riptooth Don't forget 1nQ trash player, has used uB - Unreal and still uses qs macro's trying to act legit 'n pro. Hated him since I met him.
    Join the anti beggers group now!

www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1886-anti-beggers.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by PPCINJ View Post
    He could be anybody!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by gorno01 View Post
    He could be anybody!
    XXBrPRO69Xx
    Join the anti beggers group now!

www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1886-anti-beggers.html

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post

I love your usage of the words 'kid' and 'autistic'

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Watch his streams, he doesn't hack/macro there.
    I watched one where he even showed that he was using his regular mouse and no macro.
    And IeSF will check the shit out of your computer to make sure that you don't hack and/or macro, I doubt that he tried THAT hard for a macro. He won IeSF, he proved that he/they can outplay the shit out of you guys. Don't flame at me for calling you guys noob or that SnowShovel/DefKoN is better than you, it's a fact. DefKoN, as a team, is better than y'all.
    If not, flaming at me won't help, get a team and win the IeSF, prove it.

P.S. "I pwn'd SnowShovel 1v1 so much times, he called me hacker" and "SnowShovel hacks and he is so noob, he uses macro XM8 camp" isn't proof.
    no flaming from my end here man...thanks for the feedback, greatly appreciate it and I admit I am not at serious competitive level, main reason is that ava is like a release for me, I'm like a weekend warrior...

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PPCINJ View Post
    everything and anything is possible...who knows, you may be right...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Considering he was part of the only team to every go to IESF and actually WIN, he's just a total different level than you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Nega commented in one of his videos that in a 1vs1 match, SnowShovel would win.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post

Snowhsovel, Nega, Kimpah and some GM's all use fucking macros as I've played matches with them and they don't tap that fast.......... ever!
    my god you are an idiot, perhaps a troll. but i'll still ramble on.
    Just because you lack skill doesn't make them cheaters rofl, you sound like a half wit right now that you are lolol.
    Not saying that anti-cheats are flawless but they ALL played/play competitively under anti-cheats, visited a international country and played competitive for real life money while you sat your ass home happily hacking lololol SnowShovel & Defkon winning twice and nega placing in top 3.
    What? you expect them to try hard in every pub they play? since "you have sufficient evidence they hack" and they can't tap that fast? lmao
    Last edited by rogercy13; 07-04-2013 at 02:58 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by rogercy13 View Post
    my god you are an idiot, perhaps a troll. but i'll still ramble on.
    Just because you lack skill doesn't make them cheaters rofl, you sound like a half wit right now that you are lolol.
    Not saying that anti-cheats are flawless but they ALL played/play competitively under anti-cheats, visited a international country and played competitive for real life money while you sat your ass home happily hacking lololol SnowShovel & Defkon winning twice and nega placing in top 3.
    What? you expect them to try hard in every pub they play? since "you have sufficient evidence they hack" and they can't tap that fast? lmao
    Typical kid with a an ego bigger than the world. You are a dick as I work hard for a living and play AVA for fun, nothing else, just fun, and don't give a fuck what you say or think as you are the idiot with a reply like this. Get a brain kid and grow up sometime........... you must be about 9 years old then lmfao!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Arklenao View Post
    So do you guys think SnowShovel aint really as good as he seems to be, like, does he hack or someone also suspects he has like an aimbot or a macro at the very least?
    I think, likely. Macro no, I see all videos and not saw any macro reference.
    A special aimbot is likely, someone could have designed for your personal use.
    He has a good Internet connection and mouse 4800 dpi, this influences and much. Sensibility mouse only setting on 8.
    Something I saw all your videos and therefore suspect, is how he make a shoot.
    Firsts shots on the sides (right or left) of target, next to center and kill. A superhuman accuracy.
    There was a time he play BF3 and not it did well, his aim was not so extreme.
    Last edited by punisher54; 07-04-2013 at 09:49 AM. Reason: type

Thanks
    SnowShovel doesn't hack, he's just better than you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Typical kid with a an ego bigger than the world. You are a dick as I work hard for a living and play AVA for fun, nothing else, just fun, and don't give a fuck what you say or think as you are the idiot with a reply like this. Get a brain kid and grow up sometime........... you must be about 9 years old then lmfao!
    Nice comeback?
    forgive me for pointing out facts, and i'll have you know i was actually an 80's kid so there is no way that can make me 9, i'd say im pretty grown. (:

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="2"]
    play AVA for fun, nothing else, just fun
    More proof that you have an iq of a squirrel trying to call other people that MAKE videos "cheaters" knowing nothing about competitiveness. Stick to you "1 shot kill" pub donkey.
    p.s you repeated your self twice in one sentence, no one asked you if you had a job/ nor called you homeless. I called you stupid because your are STUPID, Last time i checked if you could type and use a computer, you have a brain on your shoulders.
    Did i miss anything ? asshat

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Please, try not to post another STUPID reply again, i can do this for the whole day and it takes 0 effort.
    Still in the process of selling my account, and i don't want to get banned for putting this imbecile to shame. In other words, fk off since you've proven you know nothing outside these walls of "mpgh".
    Last edited by rogercy13; 07-04-2013 at 01:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Nice comeback?
    forgive me for pointing out facts, and i'll have you know i was actually an 80's kid so there is no way that can make me 9, i'd say im pretty grown. (:

More proof that you have an iq of a squirrel trying to call other people that MAKE videos "cheaters" knowing nothing about competitiveness. Stick to you "1 shot kill" pub donkey.
    p.s you repeated your self twice in one sentence, no one asked you if you had a job/ nor called you homeless. I called you stupid because your are STUPID, Last time i checked if you could type and use a computer, you have a brain on your shoulders.
    Did i miss anything ? asshat

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Please, try not to post another STUPID reply again, i can do this for the whole day and it takes 0 effort.
    Still in the process of selling my account, and i don't want to get banned for putting this imbecile to shame. In other words, fk off since you've proven you know nothing outside these walls of "mpgh".
    Didn't even read it and just wrote this............ STFU noob!

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

******! ******! ******!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You truly are a child.

******! ******! ******!
    Who's the 9 year old now? (:
    It'd be hard being a "******" when you have a fiancé

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

asshat of the month goes to!!... *drum roll* -Riddick for proving he has a single digit iq, doesn't have the slightest clue on what he's talking about, calls someone a 9 year old when he acts like a 5 year old, repeats his self, get's angry when someone points of facts. here is to cheer you up .
    I'll be expecting my ban soon.
    Last edited by rogercy13; 07-04-2013 at 01:32 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You truly are a child.

Who's the 9 year old now? (:
    It'd be hard being a "******" when you have a fiancé

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

asshat of the month goes to!!... *drum roll* -Riddick for proving he has a single digit iq, doesn't have the slightest clue on what he's talking about, calls someone a 9 year old when he acts like a 5 year old, repeats his self, get's angry when someone points of facts. here is to cheer you up .
    I'll be expecting my ban soon.
    Go away ******!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast