Thanks

CD-Keys/ban Help plz..

Ok so i talked to a guy who sold cd keys. He said that they would be banned after 24 hours. Now i see this in a thread:

you got banned because you were hacking, probably doing something wrong or using a detected bybass
    and tbh, if it was your only key, its very Silly to use hacks on your main Account xP
    Also For everyone who talks about steam...... the game has nothing to do with bloody steam, like nothing at all, its just a release medium.
    all you need to do is simply look at the arma 2 OA website for a list of Trusted sites to buy a retail key, or google buy arma 2 oa, and that shows up :P then you just buy the game and get the cd key and put it in your registry (and dont how to do that, there's already 10+ forum post's about it).

dont worry about steam.. dont worry about redownlaoding anything just download a key for oa and your set
    And dont ever download that free version of arma 2.. if your starting from scratch download a torrent of Arma 2 Combined operations then switch the OA key for the legit one.
    one would think that would be common knowledge/sense xP

If its not against the rules, could someone plz link me to where you could buy a key that wont get banned? I would preffer to get a new key instead of creating a new Steam acc. I dont really like changing between acc's. Also is it even possible? ;P All the people saying diffrent things confuse me... Also wouldnt it be cheaper just to buy it from steam considering its 50% off atm?
    Last edited by Ganec; 06-27-2013 at 03:26 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganec View Post
    Ok so i talked to a guy who sold cd keys. He said that they would be banned after 24 hours. Now i see this in a thread:

you got banned because you were hacking, probably doing something wrong or using a detected bybass
    and tbh, if it was your only key, its very Silly to use hacks on your main Account xP
    Also For everyone who talks about steam...... the game has nothing to do with bloody steam, like nothing at all, its just a release medium.
    all you need to do is simply look at the arma 2 OA website for a list of Trusted sites to buy a retail key, or google buy arma 2 oa, and that shows up :P then you just buy the game and get the cd key and put it in your registry (and dont how to do that, there's already 10+ forum post's about it).

dont worry about steam.. dont worry about redownlaoding anything just download a key for oa and your set
    And dont ever download that free version of arma 2.. if your starting from scratch download a torrent of Arma 2 Combined operations then switch the OA key for the legit one.
    one would think that would be common knowledge/sense xP

If its not against the rules, could someone plz link me to where you could buy a key that wont get banned? I would preffer to get a new key instead of creating a new Steam acc. I dont really like changing between acc's. Also is it even possible? ;P All the people saying diffrent things confuse me... Also wouldnt it be cheaper just to buy it from steam considering its 50% off atm?
    As far as I know Arma 2:OA is on sale on steam, you could make a new account and just use DayZ Commander to launch the game from now on and use Darkys Key Changer to change your old banned key to the newly purchased one from your new steam account by simply copy and pasting it from right clicking the game in steam and going to the "view cd key" option. If one of your steam accounts is global banned every time you try to launch the game it will revert you to the banned key. You by no means have to use steam to play.
    No longer use this website.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Confin3d For This Useful Post:

Ganec (06-28-2013)

Thanks
    k sounds good, + then i dont have to rebuy arma 2 again.
    But if i accedently start it from steam will it then fuck it all up or would i just have to do it over?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganec View Post
    k sounds good, + then i dont have to rebuy arma 2 again.
    But if i accedently start it from steam will it then fuck it all up or would i just have to do it over?
    Fuck Key Sellers bro, Go make a new steam account and buy Arma 2 OA for 20$ on Steam, and I wouldn't recommend hacking LOL unless you wanna waste another 20$

Also to use your normal Steam Account with the Arma 2 OA from your new account you just rightclick Arma 2 OA on the new account select View key and put it in Darky's Key Changer and change it :P If you accidentally launch with your normal Steam Account just open the new one again and recopy the key and put it in the Key Changer again :P
    Last edited by Whiskey; 06-27-2013 at 02:14 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Whiskey For This Useful Post:

Ganec (06-28-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by |Storm| View Post
    Fuck Key Sellers bro, Go make a new steam account and buy Arma 2 OA for 20$ on Steam, and I wouldn't recommend hacking LOL unless you wanna waste another 20$

Also to use your normal Steam Account with the Arma 2 OA from your new account you just rightclick Arma 2 OA on the new account select View key and put it in Darky's Key Changer and change it :P If you accidentally launch with your normal Steam Account just open the new one again and recopy the key and put it in the Key Changer again :P
    Thx man <3 im happy now. Just wanted to be sure that i didnt fuck anything up if i accedently started from my normal steam acc.