Thanks

Talking YouTube Channel | Heavy Uploads | Free Events & Giveaways | BunneeHD

Hey Guys, BunneeHD here. I've just started a YouTube Channel for Combat Arms. Im 18 years old and im Australian D and i have experience in making gameplay videos.

I have been doing this for a few years but i stopped, but now im back! I Have a new Youtube Channel and new Combat Arms account.

I do Commentaries, Live Commentaries, Giveaways, Shoutouts, Reviews, Clan Matches and Tips & Tricks.

I have just started and already uploaded 4 Commentaries ( 2 being Live Recorded ones ) and already uploaded 2 Giveaways ( Both were $10 Karma Koin Giveaways ).

I am willing to give shoutouts to my subscribers, i currently have around 20, if you message me on YouTube ill mention you in my next video! Im also willing to subscribe to people that subscribe to me

Im also looking for a partner to do some Dual Commentary Collaborations with (preferably someone with a YouTube Channel that does CA Gameplay) so we can help each other out a bit as well.

If you're interested message me on [U][I]Youtube:: My Username is BunneeHD

You Can Email Me:: (Email is in Channel Description on YouTube)

In Game: Bunnee

I hope to see you subscribing!! Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Subbed you
    [SIZE=5]Trades Completed : 24

[IMG]https://big.assets.huffingtonpos*****m/slide_297900_2459506_free.gif[/IMG]