Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeyeon- View Post
    She is a country.
    Country: One's birthplace; the land of ones birth or citizenship.

---------- Post added at 06:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

The "rip offs" are Korean version of the product, both are of different languages thus they have different names. Most of the cases complain that the names are different. .
    They aren't "versions" for another country if they are made by another company without even making sure with the original company.

You might as well say that a hypothetical "aPhone", made by a total 3rd party without consulting with apple is the chinese "version" of the iPhone. Is it a rip off or a version?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by programboy3 View Post
    They aren't "versions" for another country if they are made by another company without even making sure with the original company.

You might as well say that a hypothetical "aPhone", made by a total 3rd party without consulting with apple is the chinese "version" of the iPhone. Is it a rip off or a version?
    >Implying there's anything wrong with imitation products.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

>Implying there's anything wrong with imitation products.
    Not saying they are, but it's a problem when the people think the imitations are the real one and don't know the true real one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeyeon- View Post
    She is a country.
    Country: One's birthplace; the land of ones birth or citizenship.
    Korea: "A region in eastern Asia that forms a peninsula between the East Sea and the Yellow Sea, now divided into the countries of North Korea and South Korea."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Bread View Post
    Korea: "A region in eastern Asia that forms a peninsula between the East Sea and the Yellow Sea, now divided into the countries of North Korea and South Korea."
    Look at the thread. OP is talking about South Korea.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Did you search up before stating that they did not confirm with original company?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Not saying they are, but it's a problem when the people think the imitations are the real one and don't know the true real one.
    Thats the fault of the original creator failing to market their product, it isn't the fault of the imitator.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

noob555 (07-06-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    (gundam style remix)

your thoughts on Korean nowww..... thoughts on Korean now.. you hating on Korean cause we really freaking awesome. who imitate your products cause we are some dam awesome. you fall for every merchandize that we create on everysite .so just fall for our awesome..when you buy what we share, you keep buying cause its really really freaking fair. don't blame on us we do our job like every citizens. just try to be happy that our price is lower than the originiar, better than the originiar. don't get MADDD bro its only fairrr bro. its ok (yeah) its really ok ( yeah) when we finish we start to bomb all!. its really fair. (YEAH) really really fair( yeah) you going to love me cause the world will just end end end end end jflajefjsaljfeajjafjsaalj end. thought on Korean now. ^^

obvious im not Korean but I had time to spare lol
    Vouchers

Quote Originally Posted by NnNnN View Post
    Gave me account.Awesome +1 vouch for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    Awesome trade, he went first and everything was settled perfectly! +1 VOUCH!
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    got the account +1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yeah......well that isn't the countries fault really. I mean there is shitty rip products in every country to be fair.

Thanks
    I find that Korea wins the award for the country that rips off the most, makes up history and distorts history the most, and has overall the most liars out of most of the world.

I have never seen a country that distorts history more than Korea. I have never seen a country that rips off more than Korea and never seen a country that's people are so blinded by there own lies.
    Korea is the best country. Fuck you mean nigga.

Thanks
    why is it a problem. why do you care.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    why is it a problem. why do you care.
    Why discuss anything then? Why are the muslims who post their islamic stuff in the debate section a problem? why do people care about what somebody on the forum says?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Why discuss anything then? Why are the muslims who post their islamic stuff in the debate section a problem? why do people care about what somebody on the forum says?
    Because they're posting in the same forum as us. It has a direct effect on us (i.e. the content we view). Shit that happens in Korea has no effect on you. Why should you care what people want to buy in their own country.

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
    (gundam style remix)

your thoughts on Korean nowww..... thoughts on Korean now.. you hating on Korean cause we really freaking awesome. who imitate your products cause we are some dam awesome. you fall for every merchandize that we create on everysite .so just fall for our awesome..when you buy what we share, you keep buying cause its really really freaking fair. don't blame on us we do our job like every citizens. just try to be happy that our price is lower than the originiar, better than the originiar. don't get MADDD bro its only fairrr bro. its ok (yeah) its really ok ( yeah) when we finish we start to bomb all!. its really fair. (YEAH) really really fair( yeah) you going to love me cause the world will just end end end end end jflajefjsaljfeajjafjsaalj end. thought on Korean now. ^^

obvious im not Korean but I had time to spare lol
    It's gangnam (강남) not gundam (ガンダム).
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Because discussions fueled by facts and not cynical ignorant opinions are actually interesting?
    Because Muslims are posting shit just as bad as yours in volume?
    Because some people actually have educated opinions?
    Not sure really. What I'm sure of is your blatant patches of ignorance towards South Korea.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    If you are offended because someone bought a cheap knock-off product, I don't really see the point.

That isn't a debate or anything, its just pathetic hate/dislike for knock-offs.

I mean if people are satisfied with it, sure, why not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12