Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Post Anonymous SQL Injection - Complete Guide Attacking and Defending

The Complete Anonymous SQL Injection Guide.

This is a Complete Guide officialy from the Anonymous also know as the most Extreem hackers against injust people and/or Government Organisations... This is not something you will find in the local store... this is not something you can give to people... by having this you must understand you have no right to upload this at any website or forum... You can use this info you will also learn a lot about this there 486 Pages in a PDF document... even if you are a complete newbie you will understand the entire thing about ATTACKING and DEFENDING...

What is a SQL Injection Attack?

A SQL Injection attack is a form of attack that comes from user input that has not been checked to see that it is valid. The objective is to fool the database system into running malicious code that will reveal sensitive information or otherwise compromise the server.

There are two main types of attacks. First-order attacks are when the attacker receives the desired result immediately, either by direct response from the application they are interacting with or some other response mechanism, such as email. Second-order attacks are when the attacker injects some data that will reside in the database, but the payload will not be immediately activated. I will discuss each in more detail later in this article.

PM me for more details and/or Questions regarding this Complete Guide... Later even if you aquire this Complete Guide you are adviced to not do any atacks to Innocent Admins or to theyr pages neither you are adviced to attack Government Web Pages unless you really want to put your self in big trouble... REMEBER THAT THE ANONYMOUS ONLY HACK THE SITE OF PEOPLE AND/OR AGENCIES THAT HAVE DONE OR ARE DOING WRONG AND UNFAIR STUFF... These could be SCAM SITES, OFFENSIVE SITES, RASICT SITE AND SO ON...

Thanks
    Seems legit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Can't you post it here for us ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    This gets passed upon REQUEST i am not going to post nothing here besides this are 480 pages of complete Guide step by step do you think i will just give this away for FREE ????

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I would not listen to this guy. It's not worth the risk because you can't prove you're from anonymous. And even if he is you don't know what he is actually sending you. You can still bind viruses and rats to pdf's, don't think it's harmless because it's not an executable. I would stay away from this guy if you can. You can go search Sql injection on google, it's not hard and it doesn't need a 480 page pdf to explain. You have been warned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I know about SQL Injection (also known as SQLi).
    It's not THAT easy for newbies to understand, because it requires knowledge of SQL (structured query language)
    It seems like your scamming because anonymous hackers don't reveal themselves. Do you know I can DOX you right now? (Dox meaning: gathering information such as name, email, address, ip address)
    Plus, I can find free ebooks written by Certified Ethical Hackers about SQL Injection.
    I'm not falling for this. Maybe you can give vouch copies?