Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Slow poops are the best. The feeling of your anus spreading, and the defecate working its way out. Its almost orgasmic. The feeling of such vulnerability of you sitting alone in a small cold room, asshole agape with a smelly, steaming log of things even your organs could no longer use protruding from inside you. It slowly starts sliding out and you can feel its rigid and uneven sides as your black hole molds and shifts around it, embracing it on its last venture through your body. You grip the bowl, sweating, as your entire body tenses up with the feeling, slowly building up in intensity as the small being makes its way from your bowls. The slow feeling of it pushing its way out of you, almost alive, before finally, the release. A large weight falls from your body and instantly relief washes over you as you can almost feel the weight being lifted from your insides. Your brown hole lingers open, worn from the intense experience, before slowly clenching back to its natural position, forever sealing the door, and breaking the last bond between you and your excrement. The experience is almost surreal, the air thick with intensity, a little bit of agony mixed with pleasure. You rid yourself of any remains and leave your chamber of excitement, living the rest of your day as the people around you know nothing of your experience.

Slow poops are the best guys, no lie.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Slow poops are the best. The feeling of your anus spreading, and the defecate working its way out. Its almost orgasmic. The feeling of such vulnerability of you sitting alone in a small cold room, asshole agape with a smelly, steaming log of things even your organs could no longer use protruding from inside you. It slowly starts sliding out and you can feel its rigid and uneven sides as your black hole molds and shifts around it, embracing it on its last venture through your body. You grip the bowl, sweating, as your entire body tenses up with the feeling, slowly building up in intensity as the small being makes its way from your bowls. The slow feeling of it pushing its way out of you, almost alive, before finally, the release. A large weight falls from your body and instantly relief washes over you as you can almost feel the weight being lifted from your insides. Your brown hole lingers open, worn from the intense experience, before slowly clenching back to its natural position, forever sealing the door, and breaking the last bond between you and your excrement. The experience is almost surreal, the air thick with intensity, a little bit of agony mixed with pleasure. You rid yourself of any remains and leave your chamber of excitement, living the rest of your day as the people around you know nothing of your experience.

10/10
    ​Would honestly read again.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    10 second shits are dabes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotten Potato View Post
    Or that feeling when you feel like a women giving birth to a ******
    You speak from experience I presume.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Watery poop = Horrible feeling.

Slow and long soft poop = Horrible feeling.

Rock hard poop that comes out in separated ball shape = Feels like I just shat out a kitchen knife.

Poop after eating 8 tacos = Bleeding occurrence.

Overall, shitting in a toilet doesn't feel good.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    The imagery in this is worthy of an essay
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12