Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Cool whats the best class to fight Undead Raxgore with

whats the best class to fight Undead Raxgore with in doomvaultb

pic

@ qsxfthnko5 @ JDOG KINGZ @ Josh Tourangeau @ joshmary @ joshmary100@gmail.com

@ JDOG_KINGZ/BEST RAPPER EVER @ jdog kingz @ JDOG KINGZ @ joshmary/////Best Youtuber Ever

@jdog ------------------------------------------------------------------@JDOGKINGZ

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I recommand alpha omega only for Healing and the double attack...thats how i did it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch1490 View Post
    I recommand alpha omega only for Healing and the double attack...thats how i did it.
    did u solo or have help

@ JDOG_KINGZ/BEST RAPPER EVER @ jdog kingz @ JDOG KINGZ @ joshmary/////Best Youtuber Ever

@jdog ------------------------------------------------------------------@JDOGKINGZ

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by joshmary View Post

did u solo or have help
    dude, there is no way of soloing the unkillable raxgore lol
    I was with 4 of my friends level 50... the only way we could handle this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch1490 View Post
    dude, there is no way of soloing the unkillable raxgore lol
    I was with 4 of my friends level 50... the only way we could handle this.
    lol everything i go there the most i had at the boss was 2 including me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

lol everything i go there the most i had at the boss was 2 including me
    with only 2 including you, did you finally kill raxgore then?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I've downed Raxgore more than a couple times.

My favorite class to fight him with is Bard, it does decent DPS with good party buffs and heals, but you don't hit so high that you accidentally one shot yourself when he starts retaliating. Some of the things you can do depending on your play style with Bard vs Raxgore are: Have him lock Dissonance first so you can Spam Cantors Lament for higher DPS, or you could have him lock Cantors Lament first so you can debuff and get mana regen from Dissonance, or my personal favorite...have him lock your Awe enhancement so you can use any skills you want.

I use full wizard enhances, and my Awe enhances are normally Spiral Carve(will sometimes make you one hit kill yourself against Raxgore) or Health Vamp (will probably end up locked for maximum skill usage).

Oh, and UDS works pretty well, but you have to slow down your auto attack when he starts counter attacking.
    Tap Esc right after hitting him once and just attack enough to keep your Spirit Power(SP) up (using a skill on Raxgore during a counter attack with a decent amount of SP will probably kill you).

Raxgore, unlike Blood Titan, doesn't have attacks you can't dodge, so if you don't have these classes and you do have someone to heal you then you can always fall back on Rogue and loop footwork, then use Concealed blade right after he's done counter attacking (and has less than 40% HP of course) for massive damage.

Good luck
    Last edited by Syleta; 06-30-2013 at 06:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Syleta View Post
    I've downed Raxgore more than a couple times.

My favorite class to fight him with is Bard, it does decent DPS with good party buffs and heals, but you don't hit so high that you accidentally one shot yourself when he starts retaliating. Some of the things you can do depending on your play style with Bard vs Raxgore are: Have him lock Dissonance first so you can Spam Cantors Lament for higher DPS, or you could have him lock Cantors Lament first so you can debuff and get mana regen from Dissonance, or my personal favorite...have him lock your Awe enhancement so you can use any skills you want.

I use full wizard enhances, and my Awe enhances are normally Spiral Carve(will sometimes make you one hit kill yourself against Raxgore) or Health Vamp (will probably end up locked for maximum skill usage).

Oh, and UDS works pretty well, but you have to slow down your auto attack when he starts counter attacking.
    Tap Esc right after hitting him once and just attack enough to keep your Spirit Power(SP) up (using a skill on Raxgore during a counter attack with a decent amount of SP will probably kill you).

Raxgore, unlike Blood Titan, doesn't have attacks you can't dodge, so if you don't have these classes and you do have someone to heal you then you can always fall back on Rogue and loop footwork, then use Concealed blade right after he's done counter attacking (and has less than 40% HP of course) for massive damage.

Good luck
    Or or or or, You can use healer.
    Ayy Lmao

Thanks
    I did it with 3 people (including myself). It took about 45 mins. We had 1 healer, 1 Alpha Omega, and I was switching between DBSK and ToH. I died about 50 times. Still worth it though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Healer Class Can solo it XD

I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Dragon Nest Minion Since: 12 September 2013
    Minecraft Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Social Games Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Pharaoh #5: 2 January 2014
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by GioTheHuman View Post
    Healer Class Can solo it XD
    no class can solo it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Alpha Omega can easily solo Raxgore and Ultra Raxgore. But, if you're all used to botting and have never bothered to play the game at least once, of course you wouldn't understand how to play anyways.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

no class can solo it
    Your full of shit saying healer cant solo it. Do you know how to play the game?
    Ayy Lmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
    Your full of shit saying healer cant solo it. Do you know how to play the game?
    Alpha Omega is so much better than Healer. Alpha Omega has a better heal, deals more damage, has more reliable mana regeneration, and more... list goes on almost infinitely XD

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xkingko View Post
    yes he is.... omg.. and u say we are the botters...

EDIT: in your defence...when he first came out undead slayer didn't get any spirits when hitting him...
    They did make him into an undead monster now. Most of the people posting here had already taken him down before he was tagged as an undead monster.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    Alpha Omega is so much better than Healer. Alpha Omega has a better heal, deals more damage, has more reliable mana regeneration, and more... list goes on almost infinitely XD

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

They did make him into an undead monster now. Most of the people posting here had already taken him down before he was tagged as an undead monster.
    Erm, The heal isnt better than a healer.
    Ayy Lmao

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast