Thanks

(REQUEST) the infinite black hacks offering cash USD!!!

go to android play store and search the infinite black
    as i cant post links here i dont have permission to...
    i want the hack to give infinite amount of metals so that i can sell them back to the starports for an unlimited amount of credits.
    its a server sided mmo so im not sure if you can make unlimited credits or black dollars(paid) currency unlimited and still be undetected.
    also if possible add those cheats into a bot that will auto farm an area along a path i can manually select and or plot out by clicking where i want the ship to go to farm ie kill enemy npc ships and repairing its self and the ships with it and fighters and repair drones.
    it will also need detection of other players versus npc's and have the option to allow pvp or not to allow pvp and only auto kill enemy npc ships.
    offering 100 usd for this specific hack to whom ever can make this happen.... if any of the coders here are interested hit me up asap
    this game is on a android platform os. i personally run multiple instances of it via virtual box running android os's i have copies of pre done virtual boxes if the coders need them for testing of the hack they plan to work on...

Thanks
    I have figured out how to make some changes to the client. Please email me at tib.modder@gmail.com to get more information, as I only provide bespoke solutions.