Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

*Preps before hacking*

READ THIS BEFORE HACKING T:A

If you ever hacked T:A (infinte energy, aimbot, etc.) and you made a test account to test the hack, and you got banned because hacking, you will notice that all your accounts wich you logged in the last week will get banned tough you weren't hacking on those accounts, you were hacking on the test account. If you're about to hack T:A, do this: Go to : Documents>My Games> Tribes Ascend > TribesGame >Logs. Delete everything from the Logs folder. If you read some of the logs, you will find out all informations that Hi-Rez knows about your playing style, all your accounrs, and computer specs. You will find out CPU, RAM, REM, and Graphic RAM statuses over the time, IP, notices, game crashes, reports, game statuses by year, date, time, and time when you started and finished playing, and your login info. When they ban players, they include all login and account informations from your logs, which is randomly automatically sent to Hi-Rez. They see and know all of your accounts, so when they detect you hacking, they make sure you will never hack again by banning all or most of your old and still-in-use accounts. If you follow these steps, in the worst case scenario, only the account you were hacking with will get banned(if the hacking was detected). Delete the logs every day for your safety (Hi-Rez gathers all possible non-private and private informations from all players every single hour) and for safe hacking.
    Last edited by Mercator; 07-02-2013 at 03:02 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mercator For This Useful Post:

beastpepper (07-31-2013),Delision (07-24-2013),imsonub (07-02-2013),skech1080 (10-23-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    tyvm for this <3

Thanks
    what about removing all access to the logs included system access. that way it is never saved there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    The game creates the folder again, even if you delete it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Yes, of course it creates the folder back again, but it will not contain any of the information on accounts logged in through your computer. So even when you delete the folder, it is not going to prevent another one from being made and recording all account data from then on.

Thanks
    i deleted everything in that log folder, and try logging in with my another account the game crashed with an error "the game is no more properly authenticated" what i do now -.-

Thanks
    I deleted the folder, logged in a test account, got banned and still banned in all my accounts even tho I deleted it.. -_-