Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    GODDAMN FUCK YOU ALL AND FACEBOOK PEOPLE THE COP WAS DOING HIS FUCKING JOB THAT DUMB ASS ****** SHOULD HAVE LEFT THE FIRST TIME HE WAS TOLD TO. ALSO THE DUMB ASS ****** SHOULD HAVE ROLLED UP THE WINDOWS BUT NO HE WANTED TO PULL HIS PHONE OUT SO HE COULD GET VIDEO FOR THERE LITTLE WORLDSTAR ****** SITE. LOOKS LIKE HE WILL BE ON WORLDSTAR AFTER ALL. You people cry to fucking much dogs die every fucking day but you don't bitch about that. But oh when a cop kills a dog that is trying to attack him lets all fucking cry and bitch.
    I WILL FUCKING KILL YOUR DOG .

"Don't argue with an idiot they'll just drag you to their level and beat you with experience"

"It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose."

[IMG]https://i163.photobucke*****m/albums/t289/joshcarr_2007z.png[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by bibi View Post
    >Be 6-7 years old
    >be with 2 friends alone at home
    >someone comes with the idea of showing our cocks
    >we pull them out
    >We start touching each others cocks
    >then we stop and a few days go by
    >Same situation happens and we blow each other
    >We try to fuck each other in the ass
    >Toosmallcock.jpg

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Lenin View Post

or, bare with me now, Why did he play in this dogs face to begin with ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post

To get close so he didn't miss. Same shit I would have done.

the dog jumped up because he had his owner hand cuffed, wouldn't you think your dog would try to protect you if someone was ruffing you up ?

he still could have took it in a different way, not just shooting the dog point black but shooting a couple shots into the air and see if the dog will back away. If not then just pepper spray it or taze it, he didn't have to be an idiot and put 3 bullets into it .
    That's why you roll up the windows and not be a dumb ****** and leave them all down.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    A Couple Shots Into The Air
    ​Absolutely not. Blindly firing a gun is incredibly dangerous.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Royce (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I WILL FUCKING KILL YOUR DOG .
    I don't have a dog and if I did I wouldn't be a dumb ****** and take him around cops when there is 20+ trying to save some ones life.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Why because the dumb black guy was told to leave but he stayed and pulled out his phone to get everything on video? Or because he should have rolled up the windows. Or because the cop was doing his job when he shot the dog why it was trying to attack him? Cop was in the right for doing what he did the dumb ****** should have left the first time the cops told him too.[COLOR="Silver"]
    Well you're allowed to film the cops have no say in that at all. You're right he should have just left or at least turned his music down. The thing is the dog didn't lunge at the officer..instead he was seeing what was going on with his owner, he then proceeded to sniff around on the ground as the OFFICER reached for either the Collar on the dog or the Leash on the ground, and that was where the cop made the mistake... Why not just have the owner put his dog up? The dog got out...showed that it was uncomfortable or nervous or whatever and backed down though and the cop stepped towards it...that is just an idiot move on his part, especially a Rottweiler. There will be a lawsuit though whether people think the cop is in the wrong or the guy, they both made mistakes in my eyes, the point I'm trying to make is the cop should not reach towards a dog that is nervous that he doesn't know. ( also while he had been previously shoving around his owner for no reason )

Edit- Maybe smack it on the nose with his night stick? I just think shooting it so many times was a little too much ( shooting it period in my eyes) Even Pepper spray if available idk... :/
    Last edited by ThisistheEnd; 07-03-2013 at 05:37 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ThisistheEnd For This Useful Post:

Royce (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisistheEnd View Post
    They definitely jumped to the gun when arresting him..they could have simply made him leave. Some cops just misuse their "power".
    Now they will get sued and that cop will possibly lose his job.

Based on that ^ he is already going to court for a different reason as well ( the cop )
    Cops told him to leave but he just got out of his car and pulled out his phone and got really close to them.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

the dog jumped up because he had his owner hand cuffed, wouldn't you think your dog would try to protect you if someone was ruffing you up ?

he still could have took it in a different way, not just shooting the dog point blank but shooting a couple shots into the air and see if the dog will back away. If not then just pepper spray it or taze it, he didn't have to be an idiot and put 3 bullets into it .
    You can't shoot a gun in the air cop or not. They come back down and could kill a random person.

Thanks
    Cops told him to leave but he just got out of his car and pulled out his phone and got really close to them.
    If you're seeing this on both ends though.
    He did, in fact - not resist when they approached him, he willingly came with them.
    If you see me posting, it's probably because my main was banned.
    If it was banned, it was likely because I reached another 1000+ posts.

Thanks
    That's why you roll up the windows and not be a dumb ****** and leave them all down.
    The cops would of thought he was trying to run.... that's why he did it quick, He, nor did anybody else know the dog will jump out. the guy pleaded it with the guy not to shoot his dog.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Well you're allowed to film the cops have no say in that at all. You're right he should have just left or at least turned his music down. The thing is the dog didn't lunge at the officer..instead he was seeing what was going on with his owner, he then proceeded to sniff around on the ground as the OFFICER reached for either the Collar on the dog or the Leash on the ground, and that was where the cop made the mistake... Why not just have the owner put his dog up? The dog got out...showed that it was uncomfortable or nervous or whatever and backed down though and the cop stepped towards it...that is just an idiot move on his part, especially a Rottweiler. There will be a lawsuit though whether people think the cop is in the wrong or the guy, they both made mistakes in my eyes, the point I'm trying to make is the cop should not reach towards a dog that is nervous that he doesn't know. ( also while he had been previously shoving around his owner for no reason )

Edit- Maybe smack it on the nose with his night stick? I just think shooting it so many times was a little too much ( shooting it period in my eyes) Even Pepper spray if available idk... :/
    Then he would be on the news for hitting a dog with a night stick and you all would be bitching and crying over that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

​Absolutely not. Blindly firing a gun is incredibly dangerous.
    don't know if trolling or not

"Don't argue with an idiot they'll just drag you to their level and beat you with experience"

"It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose."

>Be 6-7 years old
    >we pull them out
    >Toosmallcock.jpg

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Once again, he was not arrested for filming. He was most likely arrested for Obstructing Justice, due to his loud music and distracting behavior on the crime scene.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

You can't shoot a gun in the air cop or not. They come back down and could kill a random person.
    what is the chance of a bullet falling and hitting a person in a spot which could kill .

>Be 6-7 years old
    >we pull them out
    >Toosmallcock.jpg

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Why the fuck did you re post this video huh royce?
    hey bae idk, I'm barely in general now

Thanks
    Quite frankly, I'd rather see the dog eat that police officer.
    If you see me posting, it's probably because my main was banned.
    If it was banned, it was likely because I reached another 1000+ posts.

Thanks

what is the chance of a bullet falling and hitting a person in a spot which could kill .
    it happened in florida on new years not to long ago

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast