Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Really weird that not much offers avaliable on mine it shows up that I have over 48 pages of offers here in america. I also use sandboxie which has worked wonders. Because of AExtras I have over a year membership and over 20k ac. I had to send in a complaint about almost every single offer that is to be expected though. I am surprised that even without sandboxie it doesn't work. Just shows its a scam on there part unless you complain. Matomy Responds within 1-3 days almost never on weekends. Make sure you send a screenshot every time. I stick exclusively to downloads or downloads and installs. Sometimes videos too. I've tried others but there way to much effort and a pain and never worth it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiaroscuro View Post
    Really weird that not much offers avaliable on mine it shows up that I have over 48 pages of offers here in america. I also use sandboxie which has worked wonders. Because of AExtras I have over a year membership and over 20k ac. I had to send in a complaint about almost every single offer that is to be expected though. I am surprised that even without sandboxie it doesn't work. Just shows its a scam on there part unless you complain. Matomy Responds within 1-3 days almost never on weekends. Make sure you send a screenshot every time. I stick exclusively to downloads or downloads and installs. Sometimes videos too. I've tried others but there way to much effort and a pain and never worth it.
    My trust with matomy bumped to 0 like 2 years ago, they still owe me like 20, 000 artix points which I provided proof for and they responded by sending me an automated email asking for proof, following with a ban from matomy offers. But I use sponserpay, gamecoins and radiumone and they all never fail to pay me... even if I have to fill out a complaint it's worth it because im 99% sure they will give me the reward, unlike matomy -_-

... And than, you got trolled

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I use SuprRwards on the portal account site and the AExtras page for double the rewards (each one counts as a different SuprRwards account, you can do the same offers twice even without any proxy).
    The offers still almost never get completed without customer support, but as long as you screenshot the open Download+Install type offer software next to your username they'll pay up every time.

When you send SuprRwards a support ticket, they always send you an automatic response within about one minute.
    When you get the response just go back to the ticket, copy what you sent the first time, and paste it into the box and send it again.

As long as I have offers I can get about 5k AC in about 4 hours, or 3 months + 6k AC in about 4 hours.

I can't help with Sandboxie...I tried it but it doesn't work so well for me; I just use my iObit mass uninstaller program to uninstall all the junk I download because it has a Deep Clean option after software removal that scans your hard drive and registry for leftover bits of the uninstalled programs.

P.S. If the offer tries to BS you by not letting you actually download or play the required game, just google it and download it from somewhere else and screenshot it anyway, this has worked for me every time so far.
    Last edited by Syleta; 07-04-2013 at 12:07 PM.

Thanks
    Will try that, unfortunately super rewards always says I never completed the offer even when I send a screenshot and then proceeds to ignore anything I send after that. Funny I guess each site works different for each person Matomy is better for some while super rewards for others.

Thanks
    Will try that, unfortunately super rewards always says I never completed the offer even when I send a screenshot and then proceeds to ignore anything I send after that. Funny I guess each site works different for each person Matomy is better for some while super rewards for others.
    Same shit happens to me with that offer too Chiaroscuro. Matomy and super rewards are the two I hate the most. They always require you to provide proof, than ignore you after you've provided proof
    Last edited by ZalosX; 07-04-2013 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Didn't know ************ was a black labeled word?

Thanks
    so you guys do not have problems getting the reward from the completed offers?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by russianroulette View Post
    so you guys do not have problems getting the reward from the completed offers?
    Not me , well some offers may wont give you Reward but mostly does , Just Dont try rewards which give you like 600AC Or so on , try 100-200 ones :P

I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Dragon Nest Minion Since: 12 September 2013
    Minecraft Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Social Games Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Pharaoh #5: 2 January 2014
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2015

Thanks
    i did the 2k ones >.< they dont seem to be working, or atleast you will have to message a prove to the ae-extras service for them to complete the offer for ya

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GioTheHuman View Post
    Not me , well some offers may wont give you Reward but mostly does , Just Dont try rewards which give you like 600AC Or so on , try 100-200 ones :P
    Ill tell you what I usually don't need to argue about and what I do need to argue about. ******s usually pay up fine, besides shoppers voice, don't trust them that is a renowned scam company beside the fact that they are linked to scam companies. Downloads, for any free ride games you only can get 1 downloaded game per IP address, and it usually has virus', other than that GIMP is the only download I trust. The free online weather and downloads that bring you to that same place are all virus downloads, sandboxie will completely negate them. The "like" on facebook ones always work for me fine and same with the videos ones. The cell phone ones used to work for me when I had a cell phone once upon a time(4-5 years ago) but they completely reworked how they work, now they look like scams to me to be honest. Anything that you have to purchase I do not recommend because I did the netflix offer before and they didn't pay up for me, I even used my correct credit card number and didn't try to abuse the system.

Hopefully this helps you complete some AExtras safely and efficiently

Thanks
    In the beginning super rewards worked fine for me then all of a sudden the turned to A holes. I actually completed a 1700 point offer from them and it was only a download not even install. Of course i had to send a complaint like I do on half of them, but still I got it and it was awesome.

Thanks
    In the beginning super rewards worked fine for me then all of a sudden the turned to A holes. I actually completed a 1700 point offer from them and it was only a download not even install. Of course i had to send a complaint like I do on half of them, but still I got it and it was awesome.
    That's quite odd, sounds like the exact experience I had with them. Maybe it was a complete scam offer, endorsed by even super rewards themselves?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by drekxar View Post
    just download the AnonymoX add-on on mozilla and yurn it on when your doing aeXtras or use it to earn Artix Points its so easy to use just a click away to change your IP
    is the anonymoX must be premium anonymoX?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by cefiroth View Post
    is the anonymoX must be premium anonymoX?
    nope i use the free version

Thanks
    Interesting thought. I used sandboxie so I didn't have any problems lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZalosX View Post
    Ill tell you what I usually don't need to argue about and what I do need to argue about. ******s usually pay up fine, besides shoppers voice, don't trust them that is a renowned scam company beside the fact that they are linked to scam companies. Downloads, for any free ride games you only can get 1 downloaded game per IP address, and it usually has virus', other than that GIMP is the only download I trust. The free online weather and downloads that bring you to that same place are all virus downloads, sandboxie will completely negate them. The "like" on facebook ones always work for me fine and same with the videos ones. The cell phone ones used to work for me when I had a cell phone once upon a time(4-5 years ago) but they completely reworked how they work, now they look like scams to me to be honest. Anything that you have to purchase I do not recommend because I did the netflix offer before and they didn't pay up for me, I even used my correct credit card number and didn't try to abuse the system.

Hopefully this helps you complete some AExtras safely and efficiently
    I usually use Facebook apps (With dummy account) , Downloads, Videos , but nothing above 300-400ac , cuz everytime i tried high ones they didnt pay xD

I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Dragon Nest Minion Since: 12 September 2013
    Minecraft Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Social Games Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Pharaoh #5: 2 January 2014
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2015