Hello , My name is nightcodex and this is my first thread
I adjusted a script i got from the internet for making an angelic burster auto move and shoot in a loop

Im not good at scripts at all , im hoping to find some person who can like set me up with a scipt that make me character walk 10 seconds to the left while shooting and then imediatly turns around while shooting and walking 10 seconds to the right , in a loop ,i have not thought about adding an auto pot idk how :S sadly is there anyone out there who is handy with making this script for me?

This is what i got

; Controls for this program
HotKeySet("{p}","TogglePause")
HotKeySet("{Pause}", "TogglePause")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
MsgBox(0,"Autoatt Bot","Author: Sgt. STFU" & @CRLF & "Version: v1.0" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Press OK to begin")
; Program starts here
WinActivate("MapleStory")
WinWaitActive("MapleStory")
Opt("WinWaitDelay",100)
Opt("WinDetectHiddenText",1)
Opt("MouseCoordMode",0)
Send("{Lctrl down}")
; Main loop
while 1 = 1
Sleep(10)
Send("{Left down}")
Sleep(100)
Send("{Left up}")
Sleep(100)
Send("{Right down}")
Sleep(100)
Send("{Right up}")
Sleep(500)
Send("{Right down}")
Sleep(100)
Send("{Right up}")
Sleep(100)
Send("{Left down}")
Sleep(100)
Send("{Left up}")
Sleep(500)
Wend

I have no idea what the 100-500 is and stuff xD i just found this script on the internet but its not working ,

my ideal script would be , That its auto set to 10 seconds walking left/right while shooting and after the 10 seconds it would idle for 5 seconds then Repeat the Walking/shooting for 10 seconds in the opposit direction then idles for 5 seconds and repeating this Till infinite,
If someone is able to add an auto consume pot script or line to it i would be amazed, i have no idea how to set this up but im sure after someone made this script or adjusted it and its working i think i can learn from it by looking how its setup.

Any help really appreciated :3

Regards -codex