Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cookieftw View Post
    I got lost on step 4, please help?

EDIT: I know how to make my own items now dw (still don't know the ids for ranger armor though).
    I got Hannibal to update the main post with the in-depth armor editing guide I posted, all the info you need for creating any armor is in the main post now.

Thanks
    How exactly do you modify tempo?

Thanks
    Is there a way to insta-level your pet? i kinda want a level 1000 saurian lol

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ityrokiix3 View Post
    What i've experienced is you have to use the weapon model without tempo, because if you turn it to crazy stats (326) the weapon doesnt even attack
    Last edited by crazyguy599; 07-12-2013 at 06:53 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks SOOOOO much. This has been so helpful. Before this i was a nub at hacking now i am a genius!

BTW do you know if there is away to change your race to something that is not an option. Like bullterrier or something even cooler?

There must be some way, maybe it just has not been found yet.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ityrokiix3 View Post
    The stats of the weapon are generated by some formula using the item's power level and quality level. As far as I can tell there is no way to change them specifically, all you can do is change those two values until you get what you want. Look at the red sword picture in Step 4 as an example.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by crazyguy599 View Post
    Is there a way to insta-level your pet? i kinda want a level 1000 saurian lol[
    Yes, this is possible and explained in the guide.
    *edit: Scratch that, must have been a different post. Pets use the 0130 value as their level, no conversions required. 1 = level 1, 2 = level 2, etc etc. I'll have to update the main post again.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rigis View Post
    Hello, How to change the amount of improvements in weapons? I have *16* slots and how to change for example *30*
    I have been working on this for a while and have found no solution. Might not be possible through CE.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bogman12 View Post
    Thanks SOOOOO much. This has been so helpful. Before this i was a nub at hacking now i am a genius!

BTW do you know if there is away to change your race to something that is not an option. Like bullterrier or something even cooler?

There must be some way, maybe it just has not been found yet.
    There might be a way, but I haven't found it yet.
    Last edited by akatze; 07-12-2013 at 07:46 PM.

Thanks
    Hey! thanks for the post but I am stuck on step one (of course) when I go to choose the in the process list in the cheat engine, the cube.exe does not show up, it is not there I have been looking for it for like an hour now. I was wondering how to fix this, does the cubeworld folder have to be in certain place? (sorry if this is just plain out the stupidest question ever)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Revelutionteer View Post
    Hey! thanks for the post but I am stuck on step one (of course) when I go to choose the in the process list in the cheat engine, the cube.exe does not show up, it is not there I have been looking for it for like an hour now. I was wondering how to fix this, does the cubeworld folder have to be in certain place? (sorry if this is just plain out the stupidest question ever)
    You have to have cube world running and it should have the process at the bottom
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise

Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

Thanks

Obsidian Chest Armor

how to make a obsidian armor?

011C: 1
    0120: 4
    0124: ?
    0128: ?
    012C: ?
    0130: 1981
    Last edited by Pixel99; 07-13-2013 at 03:57 AM.

Thanks
    Hello akatze I need your help please !! I c'ant change the stats of my sword I would do a Legendary Ninja LongSword but I'm blocked at "Step 3" I can't find the value in the line "011C" please help me dude Can you give me your Skype that I can call you and that you can show me ho to do this or if you can use TeamViewer so that you can do it from distance please help me dude

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OxmioZ View Post
    Hello akatze I need your help please !! I c'ant change the stats of my sword I would do a Legendary Ninja LongSword but I'm blocked at "Step 3" I can't find the value in the line "011C" please help me dude Can you give me your Skype that I can call you and that you can show me ho to do this or if you can use TeamViewer so that you can do it from distance please help me dude
    What you do is locate 011C like you have and go down until you see 012C which should be like 4 below it then edit that to 162
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise

Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I actually can't do this i don't think im doing anything wrong can i have some help please?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    thanks,amazing guide!

Thanks
    In need of some help, I change wood to a spirit cube but it still has the name "wood" and isn't the right cube I want, how do I go about getting the right cube with the right name?

Thanks
    hi im new to the forum and have a problem with editing the items. i did wep/armors/pets/spirit cubes. with pets no prob but armor/wep and other gears they all are iron why is that? and for the spirit cubes fire/water/unholyd i cant get them. the cubes always are iron and always grey bloks.the first cube i got was also iron cube but color of that cube was red and never got it again when i changed it. so could some one pls help me i dont know wat i do rong

found my problem when i find the life pots its like this

0118: 5 amount

011c: 257 item id

0120: 0 for me it changes pic of item/ name if i put 500 i get roreks brilliant iron sword and when i put 600 i get temloxs brilliant iron sword

0124: 0 does nothing

0128: 0 rarety

012c: 1 power lvl

0130: 0 does nothing

maybe it help some ppl with same prob
    Last edited by Trasher1993; 07-14-2013 at 10:25 AM. Reason: found the problem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Okay can someone please help me on how I would go about making a mage armor, I do not understand all of that stuff about classes. It is really hard for me for some reason.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast