I own this game for a Long time now and haven't even played it before yesterday yet. Yesterday I started playing it and though the game was lame as hell. So I desided to Download a Hack from this site. :P No problems with that though. So, wean I finally found a working undetected cheat and downloaded it, I Did not have any time to play, and went to work. At this point, I haven't even Started the Game yet, with the Hack or came even close to injecting it in whatever matter.
Today, I come back online, Start up the Multilayer game, And I get the Message: This account has bin Permanently banned from playing on the Black ops 2 server. XD HOW!??
I haven't even Injected Anything, Or started up the game wile running any injectors or hacks! xD Wile i was looking For a hack the game was off as well! So what the hell is that all about!? x]
Yesterday I played 3 matches for the first time after installing the game and had a average k/d from 16/7. xD I guess i got banned for Being to Average at the game. :')

Anyway, i just wanted to share this with you guys. Cause i though this was just funny as Hell. I don't care that I got banned cause I really do not enjoy the game(think its the worst of all the call of duty series). That's why I looked up a hack anyway. To troll and get banned so i don't have to play the game ever again. x] But this is just Wrong, Getting banned before I even Get Near Hacking the game. xD

Oh well, karma I guess. x] haha