Thanks

TRADING RUST ACCOUNTS FOR ARMA 3 GIFT ON STEAM [2 ACCOUNTS LEFT]

Trading Rust account for ARMA 3 gift on steam

Okay so I had 1 account left and I didn't sell it yet and my really good friend gave away his account.

Why should I trust you?

Well there is nothing I can do to prove you that I am not a scammer. I can prove I have a Rust account by joining a Rust server and typing some message you want and screen capping it. If you don't believe me after that there is nothing I can do to prove you wrong, I just got really sick of explaining myself to other people that I am not a scammer.

But ARMA 3 costs so much, why should I buy account from you when I can buy it from a scammer for 10$?

Well that is simple, think about it, would you rather spend 10$ 3 times and get scammed or would you rather buy an account from me and play Rust right away.

Won't you sell account to other people, how can I trust you on that one?

I won't, as I said to people who wanted to buy keys from me I really don't have time nor am I such an asshole to scam people for a fucking game.
    The moment you buy a game from me - it's yours I don't bother you and I don't sell that account to anyone else. That account is a history to me and it's yours now, that's it.

That's pretty much it. If you are interested contact me on skype: rokis666

p.s when you buy account from me please post here on this thread that I am a legit trader, coz people are paranoid as fuck. thanx
    Last edited by Deliciousmonkey; 07-09-2013 at 03:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    WELL THEN.

"The purpose of a business is to create a customer." - Peter Drucker

Sooper Amazing PC Specs:
    GPU(S): 2x Signature 2 Superclocked GTX 680's
    CPU: i7 3770k @ 4.5ghz
    PSU: Corsair Platinum AX1200W
    MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z77
    CASE: NZXT Phantom
    STORAGE: 1x 256 GB Intel SSD/1x 2TB Western Digital HDD

Thanks
    scammer i would assume. wasn't willing to use a middleman service even if i paid for it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Creepin121 View Post
    scammer i would assume. wasn't willing to use a middleman service even if i paid for it
    What the hell are you talking about? State your skype or message me. I am flooded by people wanting to buy Rust accounts from me, but 90% of them act like they didn't read the title of the thread and didn't know that I want ARMA 3 for my Rust acc and I end up wasting my time on them. If I see that you are not willing to trade and you are accusing me of scamming even though I provided all the possible proof that I am not I'll just remove you from my Skype. If you want to trade - let's trade, If you add me on Skype just to randomly accuse me of being a scammer then I'll have to say bye, bye.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    "my really good friend gave away his account." , For one, the game recently came out and its just in beta still, with a SHIT TON of good things to come up for it.. Now, why would your friend give away an account that people rarely can get? you tell me.. I smell a scammer.. Nice account on the creation day, tooshay , good day sir

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by fearlesssoul View Post
    "my really good friend gave away his account." , For one, the game recently came out and its just in beta still, with a SHIT TON of good things to come up for it.. Now, why would your friend give away an account that people rarely can get? you tell me.. I smell a scammer.. Nice account on the creation day, tooshay , good day sir
    Touché*

"The purpose of a business is to create a customer." - Peter Drucker

Sooper Amazing PC Specs:
    GPU(S): 2x Signature 2 Superclocked GTX 680's
    CPU: i7 3770k @ 4.5ghz
    PSU: Corsair Platinum AX1200W
    MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z77
    CASE: NZXT Phantom
    STORAGE: 1x 256 GB Intel SSD/1x 2TB Western Digital HDD

7. The Following User Says Thank You to oenigmaa For This Useful Post:

fearlesssoul (07-09-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fearlesssoul View Post
    Well, that is very simple, not all people are interested in video games. Me and my friend made Rust accounts on the very first days of Rust and we played it for a week or two and he really wasn't interested in that game at all so yesterday I asked him if he can give me away his account as I would get him another game for since he doesn't have time for this trading thing. That's a pretty common sense, PAL .

Thanks
    All accounts are sold for now, I'll let you guys know when I get any new ones!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    This guy ain't a scammer, just did a trade, went really well! +rep, gave him Arma 3 Beta, and he returned, +rep!!