Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

Exclamation a battlefounds hack??

Close please!
    Last edited by Rossvelt; 08-06-2009 at 02:16 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i dont think u can use CE coz the battlefund seems to be server sided

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossvelt View Post
    Me and my friend i try to hack battlefield heroes for battlefounds! we try 2 weeks and no result. exist a hack? can you try to make one??

sorry for my bad english.

ps: i use cheat engine.
    Being able to edit your "Battle Funds" would be pretty cool. The only problem, is this brings controversy to the legal issues. Just like with "Nexon". "Maple Story Private Servers" had "Cash Shop" items, that would normally cost you money. Most of the servers were shut down, due to copy infringement and the fact that people were using "Buyable" items that would normally cost between 5 and 25 dollars.

This would apply here. If you do manage to find a way to edit your Battle Funds to purchase ingame items that would normally cost money, it would be an exploit, and a huge one at that. Some of you may like the idea "Oh, I get free items, with no cost, and I get to look cool." Ok, that may be, but you just cheated the legal system. Its just like the other glitch, that was posted about Battle Funds with credit cards. That is illegal, and can send you to jail.

Im not saying you would go to jail, but what your doing would be up there on the scale, since your finding ways to get Money Based items, for free. Dice/EA would find this out, and probably Ban you at the minimum, and may even fine you for exploiting a HUGE problem.

When talking about editing something that would otherwise cost real money, think again at what your consequences could be, because I sure don't want to see any of you get in trouble, because you found an exploit that could put a company out of buisness. And if this put them out of buisness, they would sure find a way to "Put you out of buisness."

You all realize what your doing is Illegal. This is what we call FRAUD. You can be arrested, and put in jail, because you're buying stuff with fake ID's and not real money.

If Im wrong, someone correct me, but Id rather not see all of you go to jail.

I hope this makes you think of "stupid ideas" that your about to do in the future, because when it involves PAYPAL and CREDIT CARDS, you shouldn't try and fake anything. The Government can trace who you are, where you live, what your transaction was and then come get you. Trust me, this is something none of you want to go through, because it will ruin the rest of your life.

These were my two posts from another website, on people who want to do this. You will be caught, and you will be put in jail.

CHEAT ENGINE FAILS AT THIS GAME. ITS ONLY USED FOR BROWSER GAMES, AND SINGLE PLAYER GAMES. MOST GAMES NOW HAVE IT DETECTED, AND WILL RESULT IN YOUR BAN!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Maddog14 For This Useful Post:

Rossvelt (08-06-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Its imposible to hack this game! please close this topic!
    Last edited by Rossvelt; 08-06-2009 at 03:28 PM.