Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Screw illegal immigrants. They intentionally defied U.S. law which prohibits them from entering the country. And we're going to say "Hey, you beat the system, welcome to America!" ??? Fuck that! I'm Canadian, but the immigrant situation is basically the same here. I'm pissed off enough as it is that any (legal) immigrant who is granted Canadian Citizenship and keeps it for 2 years is eligible for a government-paid pension. Yep, that's right. All those tax dollars that we've been spending to pay our own pensions (not to mention our parents') are going to be given to some random immigrant who moved here at the age of fucking 62. Every single person who works in the immigration system needs to get their heads screwed on just a little fucking tighter.

Joining League of Legends? Register here!

If you haven't seen it already, check out Ultimate Guitar for Tabs, Forums, and many other learning tools/utilities

Thanks
    Many of my friends are illegals and their parents are the nicest people you'll ever meet these people are not the enemy bro

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xvane11 View Post
    Many of my friends are illegals and their parents are the nicest people you'll ever meet these people are not the enemy bro
    There is always the rotten apples that spoil the whole barrel. Illegal immigration should be considered a national security risk.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Tbh I am inclined to mostly agree with everything

I think immgration should be done on merit alone, if I have something to add to a country I should be able to immigrate there but of course it should always be down to the country to turn down any applicants they wish with no explanation as it is NOT your right to be able to move countries freely. For example my familly moved to australia which required having a stable profession that was in need in Australia; a job that would further their economy and an income that would mean we wouldn't be a burnden on their economy.

As for the death penalty, if anyone in my familly was injustly killed by another man I would personally have no moral issues killing them myself or ordering their death. Maybe this is wrong but I can't honestly have any issues with it.

Thanks
    So what? Lack of supply = increase in wages = increase in supply. Nobody wants those jobs because it pays like shit

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234