Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Wrong.
    Prison is State or Federal, and Jail is County and City.
    Similarly, Jail is mostly for misdemeanors and Prison for felonies.

than the guy who was reviewing in the lock up raw was mistaking for he himself said that jail (county) =short term sentence , and prison (federal)= long term prison,
    Vouchers

Quote Originally Posted by NnNnN View Post
    Gave me account.Awesome +1 vouch for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    Awesome trade, he went first and everything was settled perfectly! +1 VOUCH!
    got the account +1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
    than the guy who was reviewing in the lock up raw was mistaking for he himself said that jail (county) =short term sentence , and prison (federal)= long term prison,
    ​Trust me, I know ALL about prison.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I remember seeing something about the fight gene, and 1/3 of men have it. I think I have it too, people who get angry and shit easily and are willing to get confrontational are people with it.

Anyways, it's more about controlling your anger. I learned over the last few years I have more to lose than to gain from arguing or fighting, you have absolutely no idea what the other person can or will do or what they're carrying. It's always better to be the one in control of the situation, unless you're willing to die for it, it's a always going to be a gamble.

You could talk to your school's counsellor/psychologist about it.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

4. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

Kibstor (07-12-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    I remember seeing something about the fight gene, and 1/3 of men have it. I think I have it too, people who get angry and shit easily and are willing to get confrontational are people with it.

Anyways, it's more about controlling your anger. I learned over the last few years I have more to lose than to gain from arguing or fighting, you have absolutely no idea what the other person can or will do or what they're carrying. It's always better to be the one in control of the situation, unless you're willing to die for it, it's a always going to be a gamble.

You could talk to your school's counsellor/psychologist about it.
    thx arun but im not in school im 26 year old, i even put a screen of how i looked when started to practice MMA and continue, but yeah a psychologist is what im aiming for, like i said before over and over im just waiting for medical insurance to help me pay for it

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

​Trust me, I know ALL about prison.
    k ill trust on that i guess
    Vouchers

got the account +1

Thanks
    as a boxer and a judoist screen shot and prove? when i was younger i train for MMA and was in the practice for 2 year fighting rookies at smaller age, i never made it do to the coach releaving (w/espell) for mental instability (says i have the urge to hurt withough caring, i don't believe that) this are the screen shot of the before and after as i progress if i did became famous Photo Album - Imgur, obviously they don't matter now cause i never made it

so i thx the people who actually help and leave the people like you to say w/e you want to say withough knowledge. btw this thread is closed or should be because i already got the advice that other people already said in here ty to those
    \
    *edit* im Spanish so its ok to insult my English i do well deserve it for not writing it properly
    I don't think you've noticed, but I released my religious status on this forum, and thus I don't want to reveal my real identity for even a bit.
    I can only assure you that I'm a boxer, and a judoist.

After seeing your pictures, I would honestly have to say that if I would have to judge you by looks, you look like a person who gets irritated easily. I have plenty of them in the club, and these are the guys who don't kick it far in fighting sports at all, because they have no self-control. They are punching bags to me. You would be surprised how easy it is to manage an angry opponent.

I say you are lieng, because no coach would kick you out for becoming mad easily.
    Infact, they would most likely keep you since you become mad easily.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

I don't think you've noticed, but I released my religious status on this forum, and thus I don't want to reveal my real identity for even a bit.
    I can only assure you that I'm a boxer, and a judoist.

After seeing your pictures, I would honestly have to say that if I would have to judge you by looks, you look like a person who gets irritated easily. I have plenty of them in the club, and these are the guys who don't kick it far in fighting sports at all, because they have no self-control. They are punching bags to me. You would be surprised how easy it is to manage an angry opponent.

I say you are lieng, because no coach would kick you out for becoming mad easily.
    Infact, they would most likely keep you since you become mad easily.
    all these and you put no prove i don't care about the excuses of religious you think you are ( see what im doing). and " by the way you look?" sure judge w/e type you are but if you are religious aren't you not suppost to judge other for you yourself would be judge? well i guess i see the hyprocrit on that side but w/e man i cant say much to a person who has no prove or willing to post prove. so i wont believe it and i don't need to prove myself anymore to you, good day sir.

to everyone who has giving me tips and all i do thx you, can approve close this thread? cross it with a line or something? i gotten the help i needed and the suggestions ( guess i should of posted this on the suggestion help thread? eh, thx all
    Vouchers

got the account +1

Thanks
    all these and you put no prove i don't care about the excuses of religious you think you are ( see what im doing). and " by the way you look?" sure judge w/e type you are but if you are religious aren't you not suppost to judge other for you yourself would be judge? well i guess i see the hyprocrit on that side but w/e man i cant say much to a person who has no prove or willing to post prove. so i wont believe it and i don't need to prove myself anymore to you, good day sir.

to everyone who has giving me tips and all i do thx you, can approve close this thread? cross it with a line or something? i gotten the help i needed and the suggestions ( guess i should of posted this on the suggestion help thread? eh, thx all
    Sigh, if I was religious, then I wouldn't have hidden my identity in the first place.
    I was a muslim, but left the islam.

I know what hatred I would have to accept if they knew my true beliefs.

You don't have to believe that I'm a boxer or judoist, it doesn't matter, because I still think you are an attention-whore.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    It's called Rage. People may say they "have Rage", but until you black out and then awaken with people bleeding and shit broken all around you, then you do not have Rage. What you are experiencing is moreso anxiety issues than Rage. You need to learn to control it through meditation and guiding your energies, or medication, but I always suggest NOT taking anxiety medication.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Kibstor (07-12-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    It's called Rage. People may say they "have Rage", but until you black out and then awaken with people bleeding and shit broken all around you, then you do not have Rage. What you are experiencing is moreso anxiety issues than Rage. You need to learn to control it through meditation and guiding your energies, or medication, but I always suggest NOT taking anxiety medication.
    probably the most helpful advice so far. ty
    Vouchers

got the account +1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123