Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by enyu View Post
    Give me one good reason why I should do that, coz I can't find any. Oh please show me your releases, I'd love to see it

On a side note, Mr. I made a bypass for EU, can you please explain maybe a little insight on how you were actually able to bypass the heart beat system? You can't take off the heart beat so did you emulate it? emulation would require internal calls, and even if there are a lot of caves, I doubt you can put much code enough for emulation.

Amuse me with your concept of how you were able to by-pass the protection kit you don't have to explain in detail the code though, just a bit of logical reasoning would certainly make me believe you
    if you try me out how to bypass hackshield to the public , not going to tell you , nice try broh , but I'll tell you the basic of exes.

HackShield is more advanced than GPKit.

DNEmulator.exe is the response packet of Hackshield (HeartBeats)
    HSupdate.exe is the cracked shield .
    Dinput8.dll is to start the game without memory read protection.

this version should not matter you since I see you're from philippines , play SEA version pls , and stop fucking around the others version.

and if you want to see my other releases in other forums , activate PM system
    do not be noob desactivate it, you come here to criticize and request proof and now you hide.
    Last edited by omar82449; 08-20-2013 at 12:54 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by omar82449 View Post
    I'm not active in MPGH, I'm in 2 forums and apart my forum , I can show you by PM my other releases in the other forums.
    and I will not upload a video for the simple fact that I would have to create an account in youtube, activate it with the phone number , download a program to record video , configure it , and finally create new account in DN EU.

you are looking for excuses to say my bypass is fake ,
    I find it incredible that you do not have Skype , download it and contact to FinalSnow for proof , Is Live Show (no modifications etc..)

I have no reason to make 1 video for 1 minute in this nonsense.

so I have no reason to lie.
    is it hard to make yt acc? it will take around 1 minute, plus you dont need to activate it with phone number, there are alot of recording programs which will take another few minutes to download, configuration isnt hard because you are not gonna edit it right? AND creating account for dn eu takes around 1-2 minute.
    So you cant spare around 1 hour to record ur bypass? if u post proof more ppl will be interested in ur bypass, think with head man
    Last edited by artis000; 08-20-2013 at 01:30 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    if you try me out how to bypass hackshield to the public , not going to tell you , nice try broh , but I'll tell you the basic of exes.
    Please, I've released codes and executables in this forum, don't lecture me about basics of PEs. I asked for a simple logical explanation about how you emulated the heartbeat response in the internals. SIMPLE LOGICAL explaination not basic laymans onesand not the deep ones where you give out your source codes.

HackShield is more advanced than GPKit.
    DUH! Thank you captain obvious!

this version should not matter you since I see you're from philippines , play SEA version pls , and stop fucking around the others version.

and if you want to see my other releases in other forums , activate PM system
    do not be noob desactivate it, you come here to criticize and request proof and now you hide.
    Yeah, you can't even release something for sea that has low security, and your claiming you created a bypass of something of higher security? and you're asking for money for it? :O

Oh sorry, didn't notice my PM system was off wait, pm me your releases pls I'll activate it now

Edit: By default the forum settings don't allow you to send PM to people who isn't in your contact, but for your sake, I've enabled PM for public so please give me something good.
    Last edited by enyu; 08-20-2013 at 02:08 AM.
    MOVED TO PROGAMERCITY

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by artis000 View Post
    is it hard to make yt acc? it will take around 1 minute, plus you dont need to activate it with phone number, there are alot of recording programs which will take another few minutes to download, configuration isnt hard because you are not gonna edit it right? AND creating account for dn eu takes around 1-2 minute.
    So you cant spare around 1 hour to record ur bypass? if u post proof more ppl will be interested in ur bypass, think with head man
    I'm not posting more here, the black market (hacks etc...) is prohibited in MPGH and MODS already deleted some posts of me , I risk to ban.

if I put a video here, MODS they'll think I'm doing marketing of my bypass.

And in Spain Phone numbers is required to activate account in youtube.
    Last edited by omar82449; 08-20-2013 at 02:22 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'm not posting more here, the black market (hacks etc...) is prohibited in MPGH and MODS already deleted some posts of me , I risk to ban.

if I put a video here, MODS they'll think I'm doing marketing of my bypass.

And in Spain Phone numbers is required to activate account in youtube.
    if you post a video no1 will ban you... so what's the problem?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    if you post a video no1 will ban you... so what's the problem?
    Ban because is not a release and I said a while that is not free.

is very simple to download skype and create an account ... live show and problem solved, do not know why request videos

i'm not interested to attract people.
    Last edited by omar82449; 08-20-2013 at 02:59 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You just trying to evade and find reasons why u cant post.. bah enyu is absolutely right.. you are useless.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    You just trying to evade and find reasons why u cant post.. bah enyu is absolutely right.. you are useless.
    And more simple , why you no download skype and ask to live show as did the majority? is more easy .

I will make a video when I finish with my forum, not for two people , especially for two people who do not even play the European version and are here posting shit.
    Last edited by omar82449; 08-20-2013 at 03:24 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Not playing? Im from europe if u still cant realize that*facepalm* also YOU are the one who posting shit.

Thanks
    i'm amazed that you guys still actually try to do something as stupid as talking with him
    his screenie sucks, and his reasoning sucks
    which reminds me...

i'd rather wait for either someone to be scammed or some interesting videos than talking with this guy

btw
    i just realized that he is from spain and he could play the Indonesian Server (based on this link : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/487-dragon...-ver-81-a.html)
    well that's a good news for me since i always thought that DN INA has IP BLOCK for outer region
    Last edited by fougilang; 08-20-2013 at 10:40 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    fougilang finished the discussion about this thread.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678