Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

JAJAJA My drunk sex story :DDD (Best night and morning of my life)

lol this is my true story about me and a really hot "friend" not girl-friend, ok....

My parents went out with my "hot friend's" parents for the night so me and (ugh my hot friend's name is Jenny lol ok....) Jenny went to party with all the boo's i avoided to much to drink because Jenny lied and said theres no alchohol but i would've just said their was -.- but anyway ofc as the title says the party finished and she was smashed, i was kinda tipsy, ok we got a taxi and she started saying stuff like "You, me? Blow-job?" and i laughed like "ahem, ummm i do not know what your talking about" lol and the taxi driver just looked behind like [thinking]"Shit im jealous"[/thinking] lol we finally got back to my place and i showed her to where she was going to sleep and she started crying saying she was scared on her own so i offered her to sleep in my room and she accepted and jumped on my bed and i said "oh, your going to sleep in my bed?" and she answered "Hah! yeh!" so i just through eh i'll sleep with her =/ and i closed my eyes for about 1 min and opened them and she was gone, all i heard was "Bluergh!" and ofc she was being sick, so i ran into the bathroom and she said "Oh! you came for me!" and i was just laughing and she ran away and slipped and whammed the back of her head on the sink, and i laughed even more, then i carried her onto my bed and just stayed awake for about 2 hours.

Then she suddenly woke up still smashed, and said "You carried me here! you saved my life! (funny/cheesy bit now) You've been a good boy superman" lol and i started laughing again until she jumped on me and started striping and i was like....umm ok lol, and then we had sex ofc about a good long 2-3 hours lol...then i got tired and i just placed her on a bed on her own, making sure she didn't know anything about that night, she didn't, but still in the morning completely cured and normal and said " What happened last night!? " and i said "oh, erm nothing" and she said "We had sex, didn't we?" and i said " lol, no..." and she walked up to me and...Jumped on me, striped, and we had sex again...only 1 hour this time and at the end said "That what we did last night wasn't it?"

Finished! lol it's all true im not kidding...i know only a retard would read it all but it's kewl .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Moo? Uh.... Kudos?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    big round of an applause. you got laid by a girl called jenny.
    [IMG]https://i1202.photobucke*****m/albums/bb368/adnyana179a/HalaMadrid.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    aww thanks, it wern't just any sex it was drunk sex mfka Hawt hawt hawt, don't be jealous, k?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    show me a pic of her, probably a whore

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Make My Day View Post
    lol this is my true story about me and a really hot "friend" not girl-friend, ok....

My parents went out with my "hot friend's" parents for the night so me and (ugh my hot friend's name is Jenny lol ok....) Jenny went to party with all the boo's i avoided to much to drink because Jenny lied and said theres no alchohol but i would've just said their was -.- but anyway ofc as the title says the party finished and she was smashed, i was kinda tipsy, ok we got a taxi and she started saying stuff like "You, me? Blow-job?" and i laughed like "ahem, ummm i do not know what your talking about" lol and the taxi driver just looked behind like [thinking]"Shit im jealous"[/thinking] lol we finally got back to my place and i showed her to where she was going to sleep and she started crying saying she was scared on her own so i offered her to sleep in my room and she accepted and jumped on my bed and i said "oh, your going to sleep in my bed?" and she answered "Hah! yeh!" so i just through eh i'll sleep with her =/ and i closed my eyes for about 1 min and opened them and she was gone, all i heard was "Bluergh!" and ofc she was being sick, so i ran into the bathroom and she said "Oh! you came for me!" and i was just laughing and she ran away and slipped and whammed the back of her head on the sink, and i laughed even more, then i carried her onto my bed and just stayed awake for about 2 hours.

Then she suddenly woke up still smashed, and said "You carried me here! you saved my life! (funny/cheesy bit now) You've been a good boy superman" lol and i started laughing again until she jumped on me and started striping and i was like....umm ok lol, and then we had sex ofc about a good long 2-3 hours lol...then i got tired and i just placed her on a bed on her own, making sure she didn't know anything about that night, she didn't, but still in the morning completely cured and normal and said " What happened last night!? " and i said "oh, erm nothing" and she said "We had sex, didn't we?" and i said " lol, no..." and she walked up to me and...Jumped on me, striped, and we had sex again...only 1 hour this time and at the end said "That what we did last night wasn't it?"

Finished! lol it's all true im not kidding...i know only a retard would read it all but it's kewl .
    I would go get tested, my best bitch...jenny, pick up a nasty case of AIDS.
    And she DID got to a party, and she did say that she fucked some ugly ass guy while she was drunk...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I can ban you for whatever reason I want, ******.

Banned for being a ******.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by xX_n1kko_Xx View Post
    I would go get tested, my best bitch...jenny, pick up a nasty case of AIDS.
    And she DID got to a party, and she did say that she fucked some ugly ass guy while she was drunk...
    probably true.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjang View Post
    probably true.
    Its 100% true.
    She said she took pics, but the didnt come out due to the lens cracking...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    because she was drunk she had sex by mistake....LAWL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    The second part is false, the one where the had sex again.
    She filed a police report for sexual harrasment when she got a load of the dudes face.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by xX_n1kko_Xx View Post
    The second part is false, the one where the had sex again.
    She filed a police report for sexual harrasment when she got a load of the dudes face.
    haha funny she got aids

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    make my day, how would u respond to this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    thats nasty, she puked, and you probably made out with her, thats a no bueno move lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    he wont, ill bet hes like, oh fuck, id better get to the hospitol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    HEY BRO DO YOU HAVE PICS OF HER?????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast