Thread: DONT BUY NX

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

DONT BUY NX

hi guys i was just watching a Tv show yesterday and i saw a guy waste $ 100,000 on a game and i knew that was stupid so i though why would u buy nx with REAL money it's a rip off i mean the company don't have to pay anything to get those weapons they are just taking your money that u worked hard for. so HEAR me people don't buy nx it's a waste of your money. if u want good weapons then work for it with GP. because buying a game stuff that's TIME LIMITED is a rip off. And if u are an itiot and still buy stuff then it's your problem.

THANK ME

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to -PoisonedG- For This Useful Post:

bloddyapache (08-06-2009),ddd555 (08-06-2009),djdripz (08-06-2009),dynehima (08-06-2009),Eternal Shadow (08-07-2009),lalobon (08-07-2009),~.D@nGeR.~ (08-06-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    No 1 cares that he say to as to not buy NX , why this thread is just not closed? People are reapeting what other says with another words.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I dont use nx my self. but I buy it for my little brother lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    People buy NX to get spec outfits to hack because their outfits rarely show up when using chams. (male body barely shows up and female body NEVER shows up)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    people have the right to waste their money however they want. so you should just mind your own business.
    [IMG]https://i622.photobucke*****m/albums/tt305/megatrron/funny%201/bert-costume.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    DO NOT FLAME/SPAM, I WILL CLOSE THIS SOONER THEN A JEW CAN SAY. "Shalom!"

Nexon needs the money, would you rather pay for a $20 dollar games?

No, nobodies does. Unless it is good reviews, but Combat Arms tend to get 76/100, all their games is FREE TO PLAY. Meaning you do not have to spend any money unless you wish too, all games cost money. Warrock, is a very popular game, but to get many of the good weapons and stuff, you need to by the retail version/become a member. Which isn't very cool. You do not have to spend NX if you do not wish too, do not tell people who buy NX they have no life, because you have no life biting on them for having to spend money on a game, also the game prices is very cheap. To buying an $30 300,000 NX will last you quite a while, like my most wanted gun ever (gift plox? :P) is the SG556 it around 3,500NX. I think. In US dollars that is around $3.50. Not bad, do I want to spend my check on it? Not a lot, some. If Nexon will FINALLY support Paypal, I would be glad to get that fucking gun I always wanted. Please, you people need to get your head out of your ass. Just because YOU can't afford or don't like the system, to bitch at other people. Parents fork out cash all the times, they feed you, clothes you, give you money for fun. My parents let me have games if I can afford it or make an agreement (I live alone now, no moreo f that days). You want a game, you can make a deal. Simple, if you hate the system. Go cry into a pillow. not here. Because here, NX is talk. NX brings you closer to the top for better gear, and maybe so people can be a total kiss ass to you.
    i see what you guys are talking about but i mean REALLY are u really gonna spend the money u worked hard for the money that u could be saving for more important stuff i mean playing the game 24/7 is enough but people wana buy stuff i mean i don't ever buy nx

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by alixl2 View Post
    No 1 cares that he say to as to not buy NX , why this thread is just not closed? People are reapeting what other says with another words.
    rofl... so true

but I really must say, this is from experience:

I purchased $10 NX by completing some random ****** $#%&... i thought a female base character would reduce my hitbox and prevent nutshots and give me super speed/super jump... until i realized 4 things a couple days ago

1) about 95% still same size hitbox
    2) nutshots are final blow kills, not one hit KO
    3) super speed? wtf was i thinking
    4) super jump... wtf was i smoking

lol

PEOPLE PLEASE I BEG U DON'T BUY NX COMBAT ARMS WILL DIE AWAY IN A FEW YEARS WHEN EVERYONE ELSE IS OUT WITH CALL OF DUTY 7: ARMAGEDDON AND HAVING SO MUCH FUN WITH 5D GRAPHICS YOU'RE STUCK WITH A PUNY LITTLE UNREALISTIC HOMO 3D "FREE" FPS GAME WITH HORRIBLE GRAPHICS, LAG, DUMB OVERPOWERED NX WEAPONS...

THE FKING REASON NEXON MADE COMBAT ARMS WAS TO GET MONEY!!! MONEEEEEEYYYYYYYY... THEY DONT GIVE A *%&$% ABOUT WHETHER YOU HAVE FUN OR NOT THEY JUST WANT TEH M0N3Y!!!!!!

whoo... sorry

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    EXCATLY but not that much they do need some money to keep the game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by plwx View Post
    rofl... so true

but I really must say, this is from experience:

I purchased $10 NX by completing some random ****** $#%&... i thought a female base character would reduce my hitbox and prevent nutshots and give me super speed/super jump... until i realized 4 things a couple days ago

1) about 95% still same size hitbox
    2) nutshots are final blow kills, not one hit KO
    3) super speed? wtf was i thinking
    4) super jump... wtf was i smoking

lol

PEOPLE PLEASE I BEG U DON'T BUY NX COMBAT ARMS WILL DIE AWAY IN A FEW YEARS WHEN EVERYONE ELSE IS OUT WITH CALL OF DUTY 7: ARMAGEDDON AND HAVING SO MUCH FUN WITH 5D GRAPHICS YOU'RE STUCK WITH A PUNY LITTLE UNREALISTIC HOMO 3D "FREE" FPS GAME WITH HORRIBLE GRAPHICS, LAG, DUMB OVERPOWERED NX WEAPONS...

THE FKING REASON NEXON MADE COMBAT ARMS WAS TO GET MONEY!!! MONEEEEEEYYYYYYYY... THEY DONT GIVE A *%&$% ABOUT WHETHER YOU HAVE FUN OR NOT THEY JUST WANT TEH M0N3Y!!!!!!

whoo... sorry
    and whose to say they won't update the graphics? don't pull stuff out of your ass and tell everyone its true..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    i agree with u man nice job and i neva eva buy nx in my life
    Respect Admin And Respect Everybody

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronsxc View Post
    and whose to say they won't update the graphics? don't pull stuff out of your ass and tell everyone its true..
    So true...The choob just wants to make it seem like he knows something..

Fail

Thanks
    Wow your a fucking retard.

So you think Nexon just gets money for free?

THEY NEED NX TO KEEP A FREE GAME, FREE.

Who's going to pay for their servers, employees, updates and valuable time wasted out of their lives?

This is their job, they need to make money. Combat Arms isn't a fucking nonprofit organization.

You take out NX, you can might as well say goodbye to CA.

Unless, they take the awesome route of putting ADS EVERYWHERE in Combat Arms so they pay for the servers.
    Just imagine, when you get a double kill or triple kill, a nice ad for diapers from Babies 'R' Us pops up along side.

Wouldn't that be awesome?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    please buy nx!! PLEASEE! because i donīt, and if you do, in a game when you die, i can just pick up your weapons xDD

seriously, theres no point in buying those stuff...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacciatto View Post
    please buy nx!! PLEASEE! because i donīt, and if you do, in a game when you die, i can just pick up your weapons xDD

seriously, theres no point in buying those stuff...
    Hmm and if nobody bought NX ever?

Nexon would stop making money from Combat Arms and shut it down

Buy NX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheaty View Post
    Wow your a fucking retard.

So you think Nexon just gets money for free?

THEY NEED NX TO KEEP A FREE GAME, FREE.

Who's going to pay for their servers, employees, updates and valuable time wasted out of their lives?

This is their job, they need to make money. Combat Arms isn't a fucking nonprofit organization.

You take out NX, you can might as well say goodbye to CA.

Unless, they take the awesome route of putting ADS EVERYWHERE in Combat Arms so they pay for the servers.
    Just imagine, when you get a double kill or triple kill, a nice ad for diapers from Babies 'R' Us pops up along side.

Wouldn't that be awesome?
    Are you retarded? Let me help you state, Combat Arms is a FREE-TO-PLAY game, no matter what you do, you can choose to pay for NX or not. Your choice, they do not make you force any bullshit monthly contract, nor force you to buy a retail version like Warrock to unlock, oh I don't know. The fucking FAMAS is shit like that. I'm thinking of closing the thread because, NOBODIES read. Okay, they don't force you to fork out cash. Are they fair? Yes, they are. They are very fair, the NX weapons have a counterpart you can buy at the market, what a NX crate, go buy a GP one. It's all free to play, they don't rip you off. I do like how you post the flaws of Nexon when they do not have NX, NX was made BEFORE Combat Arms and use in Maplestory, NX is a common funding project because they have to run and fund around 5 or 6 games. The numbers might be wrong, but I am not going into details.

The fact is that Nexon releases NX so a player can have a choice, would you like to use that AK47 forever? Or maybe you can bad a cool looking M16CBQ in the blackmarket. Tired of being that lame bitch, you can be that tranny in tights.

No matter, it'll always be free to play. Forever, they don't rip you off.

Can anyone just take the fucking time and read this?

kthx. <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    omg plz dont spam this thred...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast