Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

Zimmerman's intention was clear.

What kinda retard patrols the streets looking for trouble?
    I know he wasn't completely of clear conscious, I'm only stating that he had not broken the law. Zimmerman may be a moronic fatass, but Trayvon still decided to act out on emotion and attack Zimmerman regardless of the consequences. That and his violent nature as shown by his texts prove the kid wasn't innocent.

If they both killed each other, that would have been dandy in my personal opinion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yeah but zimmerman shouldent have done anything, but no...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Trayvon still decided to act out on emotion and attack Zimmerman regardless of the consequences.
    Umm, who knows who started the fight? The only witness to that was Zimmerman.

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    That and his violent nature as shown by his texts prove the kid wasn't innocent.
    Who isn't violent... not to be racist, but especially a black man?

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

If his intention was clear, why would he call the police?
    Also, why would Trayvon stay around for 4 entire minutes if he wasn't the one who started the confrontation?
    The guy wanted to be a cop. Took his neighborhood patrol job too seriously. Had no right going after him. Police even told him not to follow the kid. "I just happened to be going in the direction he was going because I needed to find the street I was on." A kid is dead because he made an assumption. I don't believe he should have went free. BUT. The prosecution did a horrible job of establishing a case. All I saw them doing was pointing out the inconsistencies in Zimmerman's story. Never proving beyond reasonable doubt. They fucked up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Dave you must add me

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Also dont forgett that Zimmerman probably has to watch his back in public for the next few years.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by chickeninabiskit View Post

The guy wanted to be a cop. Took his neighborhood patrol job too seriously. Had no right going after him. Police even told him not to follow the kid. "I just happened to be going in the direction he was going because I needed to find the street I was on." A kid is dead because he made an assumption. I don't believe he should have went free. BUT. The prosecution did a horrible job of establishing a case. All I saw them doing was pointing out the inconsistencies in Zimmerman's story. Never proving beyond reasonable doubt. They fucked up.
    I do agree that the prosecution's case was absolutely terrible, and proved nothing. He was indeed negligent and stupid as all hell, though there's nothing to pin him on. The prosecution over-charged him, therefore reducing the chances of convicting him.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

Umm, who knows who started the fight? The only witness to that was Zimmerman.

Who isn't violent... not to be racist, but especially a black man?
    You know, I keep forgetting Trayvon is black until someone brings it up. I agree everyone is violent, however the nature of the messages coupled with the kid planning to buy a gun doesn't just show a little violent nature, it shows stupidity in that violence. Especially considering it was through a text message.

Zimmerman had no records through subpoena that could be used against him, nothing planning an attack, nothing talking about it whatsoever, nothing showing he was targeting the kid, it was all by here say that this was brought about. As for who started the fight, if Zimmerman did then why didn't Trayvon knock him down and then just leave? Why did he stay there and continue beating on Zimmerman? That makes no sense, unless he had ill-intentions towards Zimmerman himself. The entire situation has too many "what-ifs" to form any probably case against Zimmerman, there just isn't enough evidence other than a Hispanic killed a black kid. All other opinions are formed by either people of different races, or from skewed testimonies from the neighborhood.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Aborted (07-13-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yeah I agree, The prosecution blew it because most of the jury where women with children which could have worked to there advantage.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Atomiccore View Post
    Yeah I agree, The prosecution blew it because most of the jury where women with children which could have worked to there advantage.
    Also I forgot to add this but most of the jury was white... not saying anything but they should have added 2 or 3 african american people in the jury, and im sure the outcome would have been different.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Also I forgot to add this but most of the jury was white... not saying anything but they should have added 2 or 3 african american people in the jury, and im sure the outcome would have been different.
    ​Well if that isn't racism, I don't know what is.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

​Well if that isn't racism, I don't know what is.
    yeah but you get what i mean when i say this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    yeah but you get what i mean when i say this.
    No, no I don't.
    The very notion that it would've made a difference would insinuate that we all aren't equal.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    It isent racist, it means that it would make a difference in what the outcome would be, i dont mind that all the jury was white but if there was 2 or 3 African Americans maybe Zimmerman would have been proven guilty.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It's okay, He will get what he deserves.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Why are people picking sides here? Most of the evidence was circumstantial and this is why he was found not guilty.
    People can sit here and say Trayvon was killed in cold blood, or Trayvon was a thug..in the end nobody here knows what happened.
    Not the cops, not the jury, not the judge. Even the witnesses stories conflicted in areas so it will remain a mystery of what really went down that night.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. John Zoidberg View Post
    It's okay, He will get what he deserves.
    I do hope he does.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

What really gets me is that he killed a kid on a snack run and got away. There should be some kind of punishment.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast