Thanks

[WEST]Looking to buy an Abyss,any Pirate armor(not leather)

Willing to buy an Abyss and any other pirate armor.Please keep the price reasonable....cod me if we can make some sort of deal , the items don't have to be enchanted!Also I'm not looking to buy an account to much hassle, so if you can kindly unbind the items.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I have a clean pirate mail. What's your ign? What is your skype so I can contact you? I can't pm you since you don't have enough posts.
    Last edited by Vindicatus; 07-15-2013 at 08:04 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindicatus View Post
    I have a clean pirate mail. What's your ign? What is your skype so I can contact you? I can't pm you since you don't have enough posts.
    Im just going to change my Skype name so it'll be easier to contact me but before that >.> how much were you planning on selling it for?cause I am paying real money not ig gold >.> Keep it reasonable pl0x don't want to pay like 30-40$ for pixels. also may i have pics?
    Last edited by Natedog123; 07-15-2013 at 10:22 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I'd rather you pay in gold. But if you want to pay with real money, it's worth about 250M gold so that's about $50 in real money. If you used money to buy gold, you'd pay about the same.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindicatus View Post
    I'd rather you pay in gold. But if you want to pay with real money, it's worth about 250M gold so that's about $50 in real money. If you used money to buy gold, you'd pay about the same.
    yeah I'm prolly not going to buy it than soz, it's Just way to much for pixels.