Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

I've had similar inspiration on DMT, only mine with music, this definitely reminds me of my own trip. Strange.
    Hell yeah man! I think what happened was I was working on a piece for like 15 hours then decided to do some DMT with a friend. All I remember is watching my art literally draw itself before my eyes and like moving and intertwining. it was fucking crazy but gave me a lot of inspiration. I would suggest everyone to try it. Only problem was that I didn't completely "blast off" so that's one thing i need to try.

Quote Originally Posted by Hankk View Post
    These are amazing man,
    Keep it up! Awesome Work
    Fuck yeah man, glad you like it!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    Hell yeah man! I think what happened was I was working on a piece for like 15 hours then decided to do some DMT with a friend. All I remember if watching my art literally draw itself before my eyes and like moving and intertwining. it was fucking crazy but gave me a lot of inspiration. I would suggest everyone to try it. Only problem was that I didn't completely "blast off" so that's one thing i need to try.
    That's basically what happened to me. I had been in a Jam session with a few buddies of mine and one of them randomly goes "So I have a shit ton of DMT in my backpack, so what are we going to do next". Ended up smoking a bit of DMT, a few joints each, and we all had our laptops out. I got onto FLStudio and started messing around, ended up with this 5 minute song of just a bass sound slowly escalating and falling in pitch, with this weird arpeggio that sounded almost like dial up on meth and a kick in the background with a shit load of reverb.

Then I smoked Salvia, had a shitty experience, and have only touched LSD since. Fuck Salvia.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

That's basically what happened to me. I had been in a Jam session with a few buddies of mine and one of them randomly goes "So I have a shit ton of DMT in my backpack, so what are we going to do next". Ended up smoking a bit of DMT, a few joints each, and we all had our laptops out. I got onto FLStudio and started messing around, ended up with this 5 minute song of just a bass sound slowly escalating and falling in pitch, with this weird arpeggio that sounded almost like dial up on meth and a kick in the background with a shit load of reverb.

Then I smoked Salvia, had a shitty experience, and have only touched LSD since. Fuck Salvia.
    yeah dude DMT gave me a lot of inspiration for a lot of things. Definitely a drug everyone should try.

as for salvia; fuck salvia. My roommate went 15 hours blind off of it and was crying and being an emotional wreck (girl)
    and my other roommate ended up punching his girlfriend in the face thinking she was a demon

everyone i talk to that had a bad experience says it's exactly what hell is. so i've never touched it, but love shroom and dose

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Drugs.. fuck no. -_-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaian13 View Post
    Drugs.. fuck no. -_-
    you need to try DMT... It's a natural substance in your brain which actually is what makes you dream and also when someone is dying, that's what gives them the "light at the end of the tunnel" effect because the DMT (Dimethyltryptamine) is being secreted into your brain. It's like being awake and dreaming at the same time. It's crazy and only lasts like 6-8 minutes and your body breaks it down super fast. Comes from a plant, so it's not unnatural at all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Lol Salvia..
    I had a crazy crazy time with Salvia, and shrooms, never tried LSD or DMT..
    Too scared to be honest....

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

you need to try DMT... It's a natural substance in your brain which actually is what makes you dream and also when someone is dying, that's what gives them the "light at the end of the tunnel" effect because the DMT (Dimethyltryptamine) is being secreted into your brain. It's like being awake and dreaming at the same time. It's crazy and only lasts like 6-8 minutes and your body breaks it down super fast. Comes from a plant, so it's not unnatural at all.
    This makes me less worried to try it.
    Herp Derp

Want.. Moooore... Inturwebz....

- Obsidian -

Thanks
    Damn dude that's sick <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post
    Damn dude that's sick <3
    Thank you!

Lol Salvia..
    I had a crazy crazy time with Salvia, and shrooms, never tried LSD or DMT..
    Too scared to be honest....
    dude i think LSD is easier than shrooms. I can lose my mind faster on shrooms than LSD. LSD i know where I am, shrooms I don't know where the fuck I am and everything is just different and crazy.
    DMT is super chill and is nothing to be scarred about. I was super nervous the first time and couldn't stop shaking. once i smoke alittle things started to get all patterny and weird but not in an uncomfortable way. The only way I can describe it is like there is so much going on that your brain can't really comprehend what's happening because it's soooooooooo fast. By the time you feel like you're getting uncomfortable or going to freak out (like lsd or shrooms) you're already sober and it's over. soooo natural and fast

or do some iowaska which is a DMT tea that lasts like 6-7 hours. That's fucking crazy and I want to try it

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I really dont find a good reason to do DMT or any drug.. I really wont do drugs.. I will try weed once.. but that's it.. Eating baked weed is fine... I just hate the concept of smoking and I will never do a drug thats not natural..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaian13 View Post
    I really dont find a good reason to do DMT or any drug.. I really wont do drugs.. I will try weed once.. but that's it.. Eating baked weed is fine... I just hate the concept of smoking and I will never do a drug thats not natural..
    you're a human being, you're supposed to learn and try new things... the whole point of drugs is to expand your mind and see new things. You'll see things that you won't be able to with anything else in your life. You've never had the experience of seeing your whole reality change in front of your eyes and give you a different perspective on things. Drugs aren't the problem, the addiction to the feelings that drugs give is. If you have self control, then you're dumb to not atleast want to experience everything once. I'm smart enough to know what each drug is, know what it can do to you and other people, and know the good and bad side of it.
    don't be brain washed and think that doing something once if going to ruin your life, it's if you decide to let it control you that's when it becomes a "drug"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Thank you!

dude i think LSD is easier than shrooms. I can lose my mind faster on shrooms than LSD. LSD i know where I am, shrooms I don't know where the fuck I am and everything is just different and crazy.
    DMT is super chill and is nothing to be scarred about. I was super nervous the first time and couldn't stop shaking. once i smoke alittle things started to get all patterny and weird but not in an uncomfortable way. The only way I can describe it is like there is so much going on that your brain can't really comprehend what's happening because it's soooooooooo fast. By the time you feel like you're getting uncomfortable or going to freak out (like lsd or shrooms) you're already sober and it's over. soooo natural and fast

or do some iowaska which is a DMT tea that lasts like 6-7 hours. That's fucking crazy and I want to try it
    You're convincing me
    Herp Derp

Want.. Moooore... Inturwebz....

- Obsidian -

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    You're convincing me
    but for DMT don't go out and try to find it and use it like a "drug". I waited for DMT to kinda find me out and it's was a hell of an experience. If you come across it don't shoot it down so quickly, you can try small doses where you are normal and can talk and think, just things look alittle different. more you smoke the more "out of body" you get. It's nothing like LSD or Shrooms, but it's in a class as it's own.

There's even a documentary on it on netflix featuring joe rogan (from fear factor or ufc)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Pretty good drawings.
    2/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks
    yeah dude DMT gave me a lot of inspiration for a lot of things. Definitely a drug everyone should try.

as for salvia; fuck salvia. My roommate went 15 hours blind off of it and was crying and being an emotional wreck (girl)
    and my other roommate ended up punching his girlfriend in the face thinking she was a demon

everyone i talk to that had a bad experience says it's exactly what hell is. so i've never touched it, but love shroom and dose

I was stuck in an infinite loop.

Basically, I had my bong by my window and was toking a bit, decided to put a little Salvia in and took one hit, held it for five seconds and exhaled, then stood up. well after that, let me tell you, shit got weird. I stood up and immediately felt like my frontal lobe was being cut off. Like someone was sawing through my jaw straight up through my skull. I became two sighted, and walked towards my bedroom door. I unlocked it, and opened it up, then blinked. I was sitting back down with my bong in my hand. I did this for what seemed like fucking years. Over and over, stand up, open door, blink, repeat. I finally got to my bed after ten minutes of this, and had lain down. Well I closed my eyes, as soon as I closed them I was on the floor instead of in my bed. I got up, went to lay down, opened my eyes, I was on the floor. Fucking over and over again for what seemed liked years as well as before. At this point my entire body felt frozen, then like it was on fire, then like I had pins and needles in it, terrible shit.

When I finally actually DID lay down and close my eyes without going into a loop, I saw some fucked up shit but I won't talk about it, brings up shitty memories. Oh, the Salvia I had was 120X potency, strongest you can get without it being contaminated.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Ayahuasca is fucking nuts. Had a great time with that shit and white noise, but I honestly prefer Peyote. Seems like I can stay moreso stable on Peyote than Ayahuasca. LSD will always be my shit. I've had some of my greatest ideas on Acid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I was stuck in an infinite loop.

Basically, I had my bong by my window and was toking a bit, decided to put a little Salvia in and took one hit, held it for five seconds and exhaled, then stood up. well after that, let me tell you, shit got weird. I stood up and immediately felt like my frontal lobe was being cut off. Like someone was sawing through my jaw straight up through my skull. I became two sighted, and walked towards my bedroom door. I unlocked it, and opened it up, then blinked. I was sitting back down with my bong in my hand. I did this for what seemed like fucking years. Over and over, stand up, open door, blink, repeat. I finally got to my bed after ten minutes of this, and had lain down. Well I closed my eyes, as soon as I closed them I was on the floor instead of in my bed. I got up, went to lay down, opened my eyes, I was on the floor. Fucking over and over again for what seemed liked years as well as before. At this point my entire body felt frozen, then like it was on fire, then like I had pins and needles in it, terrible shit.

When I finally actually DID lay down and close my eyes without going into a loop, I saw some fucked up shit but I won't talk about it, brings up shitty memories. Oh, the Salvia I had was 120X potency, strongest you can get without it being contaminated.
    dude I had an acid trip just like that. First time i ever fucked with any drugs (not even smoked weed) i was with some dumbass girl who had a bunch of acid. Of course like a moron I was like i've done acid all the time (lie) and decided to drop a hit while driving up to the mountains. 15 minutes later i was like "i'm not feeling anything" like a moron and dropped another (blot paper). after a few hours i was losing my mind, ripping my clothes off, running through a field. I punched in this girls car windows, broke both my hands and had to be dragged into an ambulance after a long chase with the paramedics. all i remember was everything was repeating and repeating and repeating and wouldn't stop and I felt like I was going to die. I didn't know what my name was, didn't know what acid was, and didn't know who I was with... I just completely lost it... My whole reality was like throwing a rock into a glass wall and watching everything just fall and shatter in front of my eyes. I had a few seizures and spent 2 days in the hospital looking like a moron in front of my parents..

so yeah man i understand that constant repeating cycle which is more terrifying than death itself to me atleast. I've done alot of hallucinogens again but i know not to be a dumbass and drop tons of stuff if I have no idea what the fuck it's going to do to me...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast