Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Signed in just to comment. Looks really dope.
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    dude I had an acid trip just like that. First time i ever fucked with any drugs (not even smoked weed) i was with some dumbass girl who had a bunch of acid. Of course like a moron I was like i've done acid all the time (lie) and decided to drop a hit while driving up to the mountains. 15 minutes later i was like "i'm not feeling anything" like a moron and dropped another (blot paper). after a few hours i was losing my mind, ripping my clothes off, running through a field. I punched in this girls car windows, broke both my hands and had to be dragged into an ambulance after a long chase with the paramedics. all i remember was everything was repeating and repeating and repeating and wouldn't stop and I felt like I was going to die. I didn't know what my name was, didn't know what acid was, and didn't know who I was with... I just completely lost it... My whole reality was like throwing a rock into a glass wall and watching everything just fall and shatter in front of my eyes. I had a few seizures and spent 2 days in the hospital looking like a moron in front of my parents..

so yeah man i understand that constant repeating cycle which is more terrifying than death itself to me atleast. I've done alot of hallucinogens again but i know not to be a dumbass and drop tons of stuff if I have no idea what the fuck it's going to do to me...
    My first time with Acid I was with a buddy of mine in his basement, we had flourescent painted canvas all over, black light LED's strung up, a killer sound system and his 50" flat screen with his PS3 hooked up. I bought a ten strip and so did he. As soon as it was delivered he told me "don't do it all at once, take one at a time and wait about an hour". Too bad he was a few minutes too late, I had already put the entire ten strip under my tongue. Shit got weird and we played Pac Man Deluxe Edition for about three hours. Then another buddy stopped by with a massive bag full of Ecstasy. Ended up taking three, one snorted two ingested, so I candy flipped. I was dancing like a mad man and staring at lights like it was my job. Eventually we all started playing real life Nazi Zombies and were running around the neighborhood with fake weapons. We got so fucking lucky, considering four state troopers lived in that development.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    dope drawing. like the colors

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    I'm curious what you all think of intricate abstract weird art. I recently took a shit load of DMT which definitely gave some weird inspirations for this piece. It's not finished since I fucked all my pens up, but what do you think? it's been a while since i'm done a new one.

annoying if you say so but impressive if I say so
    Vouchers

Quote Originally Posted by NnNnN View Post
    Gave me account.Awesome +1 vouch for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    Awesome trade, he went first and everything was settled perfectly! +1 VOUCH!
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    got the account +1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234