Hey I'd like to say I am a booster from the another forum, but I'm coming here to extend the market. At the end of this post, I have brought over some vouches as well.

*Updated July 15, 2013
Current Status: Available
Number of ELO Boosts Completed: 42

Introduction

Hi, my name is SaucyBeast. I am a Platinum Division 1 (~2200 elo) player on the NA LoL servers. I'm in the top few thousands of NA players, which I consider pretty impressive in a pool of millions. My ELO service is fast, easy, affordable and interactive. Currently, I only provide ELO boosting. NA servers only, sorry!

If you choose my boosting service, I reserve one week to finish the boost (although most boosts will finish within a few days). If you are not satisfied or if I cannot complete a boost for any reason, I will issue full refunds.

Contact
  • PM: Personal message me on these forums

ELO Boost Pricing (I only boost UP TO Platinum Division 5)

• Division Games
  • Bronze : $15 per division
  • Silver : $25 per division
  • Gold : $35 per division

• Tier Promotion Series Games
  • Bronze 1- Silver 5 : $5
  • Silver 1 - Gold 5 : $10
  • Gold 1 - Platinum 5 : $15

Payment Method

Pay all up front, then I will begin your boost.
  • Paypal, using the "Gift" option
  • We can also discuss other payment options if you do not own paypal

Misc.
  • Do not rank on your account until the boost is over
  • Please check if I am on the account boosting it before logging on.
  • Feel free to spectate the games
  • Willing to Skype so you can get on spot advice and answers to any questions
  • If you have any personal requests, please message me prior to boosting. IE, I will not spend any RP/IP unless granted permission.

Trust Vouches (Click "Show")

[spoiler]
Quote Originally Posted by seedleSs View Post
saucybeast is no joke he got me out of elo hell fast. i was going to start a new account because i found myself in elo hell than beast saved my account from the embarrassment that it was hes a bawse.
Quote Originally Posted by Lawlrekon View Post
Saucy is legit, he did a job for me(1300-1525) in like two days, real cool guy.
Quote Originally Posted by crapcrapcrap View Post
HUGE vouch for SaucyBeast, got me 200 elo in a matter of days. Always there to answer questions and fill you in on what's happening. Does his job in a very professional manner Highly reccommended!
Quote Originally Posted by MKLeague View Post
Saucy just finished my boost, 104 ELO in a couple days. Highly recommended. Readily available on skype to answer questions. If you're looking to jump up a tier for S2 rewards, look no further!
Quote Originally Posted by ashmeel View Post
Friendly, legit and talented. Unfortunately he was unable to complete my ELO boost and I received a full refund. I would still recommend this dude to anyone looking for an ELO boost.
Quote Originally Posted by omgrckr View Post
I'm not sure what this guy above me is talking about but saucy is a cool guy and currently boosting my elo 1400-1500ish area, he does a fast and great job!
Quote Originally Posted by tkddanny View Post
finished my boost to 1700! big vouche, nice guy! thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Zyfij View Post
boosted me from 1150-1382 was very fast and friendly let me delay the boost to do things on my account would recommend.
Quote Originally Posted by TonyBagel View Post
My little brother is like, totally in love with you man. thanks for boosting his elo. for the cheap amount that im paying, it is totally worth it man. this elo boost changed his life forever. thank you
Quote Originally Posted by adam.1989 View Post
Although the boost took a bit longer.I am going to post a very seriously vouch . Saucy is a patient man,he can explain or answer your questions with short delay .The boost was not that smooth(1500-1600) at the beginning,but both of us have a good coordination and patient,then the job went a good way. Btw his graves is really professional .Any people still hesitate to use his job,please do it! Finally ,good luck with your work,happy new year!
Quote Originally Posted by kixxers View Post
This dude just boosted me from 1200 to 1500 in just 2 days.
I highly recommend using him as your booster. Great Graves and Irelia player!
Quote Originally Posted by vietboy12 View Post
Thanks man! Got me from silver 3 to gold 4!
Quote Originally Posted by Kesii View Post
Tried out his service yesterday. Bought Silver 2 --> Gold V. Was able to reach Silver 1 in less than a day and is now currently in Silver 1 promotion matches. This guy works fast, is trustworthy. I would highly recommend his services, and his top is amazing.
Quote Originally Posted by Pocky24 View Post
This guy is probably the best person I've dealt with on this forum. If you are even thinking about a boost, don't even hesitate and reach out to him.
Quote Originally Posted by Metallica1983 View Post
So I used Saucy's service for the 1st time and actually was the 1st person I found on this forum.

Thank God I did he is such a legit guy and boosted my account from Division 5 Silver to Gold 5. So now i got him boosting me to G1 now....

SUPER FAST EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!

/SALUTE
Quote Originally Posted by dtpride29 View Post
just received boosting from saucy. nice guy, really good at the game. i would receive boosting again from this guy. thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Kesii View Post
Awesome work! I asked for gold 1 > plat 5. He finished the job in a timely matter with no set backs! Great booster!
So I got Saucy to do some more boosting since he did such an amazing quick boost from Silver 5 to Gold 5.

He finished my Gold 5 to Gold 1 Boost today was so happy, Thing I like the best is he keeps you informed even if he is playing all day or can only play a couple of games, you are not left in the dark and you can ask him as many questions as you like and he is a very patient guy.

Thanks again Saucy high recommend his service

/Salute
Another great boost to PLAT 5 Thanks Saucy
BUMP!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by midisboring View Post
great dude. taught me a lot! very trusted and fast. will be learning from him a lot
Quote Originally Posted by xirality View Post
Best service NA.

Friendly, extremely friendly, and very competent. Ensures that customer knows the progress and informs if any delay due to inconvenience.

Very skilled and real friendly, can't emphasize more on the term friendly.

Definitely will be revisiting, would be willing to provide personal testimonial to whoever who is interested and show legitimate proof of purchased service if PMed on forums.

Vouch.
Quote Originally Posted by dtpride29 View Post
second time getting boost from him, gold 2 to plat 5 ezpz. thanks for the awesome boost
Quote Originally Posted by iggis View Post
yo this guys A BEAST. beast riven and irelia. learned a lot watching him play & motivated me to play riven and I boosted one of my own low elo accounts from bronze 5 to silver 5. he also got my silver 1 to gold 5. VERRY patient guy, and gets the job done regardless. GOOD WORK!
Quote Originally Posted by iggis View Post
THIS GUY JUST TOOK ME TO SILVER 1 TO PLAT 5!
when he said he will get it. HE GOT IT. and hes patient as heck. i love this guy man for real. if you need a boost THIS GUYS the real deal.
hes the first and prolly gonna be the only guy ill be asking for boosting that i can trust.
Quote Originally Posted by ashmeel View Post

This guy just finished my Promo Games for Plat V and he is most definitely the real deal. He admits to his mistakes and was overall a very solid player through and through. Thank you very much for your help and I hope you continue to run a solid and reputable business! :handsdown:
Quote Originally Posted by ronney221 View Post
Got me gold 4 to 3 in one night, really nice booster and smashed everybody that he played against. He stayed up all night to complete my boost so nice of him c:

[/spoiler]