Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    And there is no Problem?

We will never stop using hack for destroying AVA!

If they bann we make new account no problem.

Guy hack cheat etc do it kill Aeria.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    im still waiting if my account will get banned or not..xD saw ppl using this hack...bahaha good luck with me :3

Thanks
    This ban you acc , i use to report hackers they ban them and ban us LOLOLOL
    This hack we don't need tks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    i all ready say that )) if you use you get ban to this hak is for kids vs kids cuz they download and use everything

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOAH07 View Post
    Come on kid don't try to bullshit people. Go ask uNrEaL himself if "We" hacked his cheat.
    As he said "but read correctly what i said above, i didn't said you did it, since i got no proof.".
    He just thought that it wasn't a coincidence, that you released a bypass right after uNrEaL has got it. uNrEaL said that his hack got cracked so this is where it's coming from... Don't believe? Ask him yourself.

uNrEaL could also confirm if he wants if we stole "His" bypass. Afterall he has seen ours, i know he does it another way..
    So uNrEaL actually got the bypass from your team. That's what you are saying, right? Good to know.

So before shit stirring on someones good name you should learn some facts. As for JabberW0ckeye? Who Dat? Ah i know him. He da pudding who can't dump APB SDK himself LMFAO...
    HAHAH, stop raging.
    You are actually very mad

It's simple. Little rage kids mad over a game.
    You are actually right on this one. It's obviously you who is raging.

not sure why zZzeta/S was brought into an argument when the people who told lies wire other little girls.
    You just don't know on who to rage
    Clearly shows that you are the little girl here.

But let me say this;
    I don't know what you and KILLA want to prove here, you are not making any point here. If you have any problem then tell it straight to the face.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jabberwock For This Useful Post:

dino42 (07-18-2013),hackzoppened (07-18-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    @jabberw00ck just a suggestion but why getting in to these kids? They will never learn it... Terrific job and see you in the future of hacks..

EDIT: Learning Coding now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    let him talk hes going down since he dont know in what he is getting in, he is new to hacking and he think he know everything ^^
    Do you think you know everything? At least it sounds like you always think that you're better than everyone else here. Wth do you think this is? "Dont know what he is getting in" like this is some kind of highly illegal organization...
    We are talking about a fking little game my friend and not about the mafia.

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    tell me how come that your bypass would make crash 7 person/10 and jabber one dont make crash any ?
    Completely wrong. It fails to bypass XC3 as often as the other one i know about does, there is absolutly no difference.

---------- Post added at 06:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post

And now i'm back. You are just the random kid who's come from nowhere and you think you are the best. Well, you are not, as there are better coders out there!!!
    He does not think that hes the best. He said alot of times that he got help from some people while coding the hack.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    He does not think that hes the best. He said alot of times that he got help from some people while coding the hack.
    Fair enough then!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

GlowingStone (07-18-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Completely wrong. It fails to bypass XC3 as often as the other one i know about does, there is absolutly no difference.
    I don't think so. You should hear a beep sound if the injection was successful. Oh, but right. You computer isn't able to utter a beep sound.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabberwock For This Useful Post:

Frought (07-18-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Do you think you know everything? At least it sounds like you always think that you're better than everyone else here. Wth do you think this is? "Dont know what he is getting in" like this is some kind of highly illegal organization...
    We are talking about a fking little game my friend and not about the mafia.

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

Why are you defending ? I didn't defend anyone because It isn't my matter .. by the way It isn't your matter ... you're just mad and raging .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.

Fucking tired of these retarded hackers that blatantly use their free hacks like a kid who just discovered candy. Fucking learn to control yourself and atleast make the game playable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.

Fucking tired of these retarded hackers that blatantly use their free hacks like a kid who just discovered candy. Fucking learn to control yourself and at least make the game playable.
    I think some of us see this as an open window to derp around with aeria, they'll probably fix it soon... (hope not) so... just having fun

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i dont like this hack :/ its like Hacker vs. hacker :O ow and u get banned >.<

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    i say that an other time for guys raging about jabberwoOck anticheat.

when you want to play without hack in public channel, and you see fucxxxxg noobs that just discover cheats " ho! what happen if i clik...here? " its just very very very sadless ( it exist in english this word?^^).

so for all these newbies this hack is very useless just to say them " hey little kid! take your fucking hack always of this channel ok! " lol sorry i am making an history just to defend jabber work who is very nice

so guys please, if you want to use some hack, don't use them in public channel! or don't rage if you have been kicked by this anticheat !

Im french so i can do the translation for you if you want.
    In other life they called me TRANSLATION-MAN
    Mp me if you need french translation!

Thanks
    It's simple. Little rage kids mad over a game. Accusing good people of stealing code from a private hack.
    It's just lies and no truth in it though. Makes them feel better making things up in their heads.
    AVA PlaYe is just a troll and knows no facts.

not sure why zZzeta/S was brought into an argument when the people who told lies wire other little girls.
    thought he was part of them lol

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post

So uNrEaL actually got the bypass from your team. That's what you are saying, right? Good to know.
    Nope, he knows what bypass we are using and we knows what he's using.. - Reading comprehension? non existent.
    They are different.
    No idea who got his bypass first..

But let me say this;
    I don't know what you and KILLA want to prove here, you are not making any point here. If you have any problem then tell it straight to the face.
    You either stole Geecko's bypass and didn't give credits or used Forza's files to make your "own" one.
    You gave credits to neither.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

I don't think so. You should hear a beep sound if the injection was successful. Oh, but right. You computer isn't able to utter a beep sound.
    If Geecko's bypass doesn't bypass it's not because the bypass is bad or faulty, it's because I didn't call it perfectly fine.
    Simply a sleep that was sleeping too long - not a problem for me, as my pc is slow, though for others, who own a faster one.
    Last edited by Killamachine; 07-18-2013 at 08:04 AM.

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast