Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Search for the Mysterious Combat Arms .REZ Editor...

Ok here what I've Found. Doobic Studios is an actual company listed on BuisnessWeek as:
    DOOBIC Interactive Co., Ltd. designs and develops gaming software and a 3D engine technology. The company is based in South Korea.DOOBIC Interactive Co., Ltd.: Private Company Information - BusinessWeek

However when I click on their site it take me to an error page https://www.doobic.co.kr/.. its like the site doesn't exist.

Omg this is so weird... when I change the url to www.doobic.com this weird lil picture comes up... wdf ?! https://www.doobic.com/ Its like they're hiding from us o_O?!

Update:
    This quote was takin from another site. Apparently TouchdownEntertainment (the developer of the Lithtech Engine) there site has been down for months.... https://www.touchdownentertainmen*****m/ and still is :L
    Last edited by why06; 08-07-2009 at 07:45 AM.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    What does ÀúÈñ »çÀÌÆ®´Â °ø»ç¸¦ ½ÃÀÛµµ ¾È Çß½À´Ï´Ù.
    ¾ðÁ¦ ÇÒÁö °èȹµµ ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù, ±â´ëÇÏÁö ¸¶½Ê½Ã¿ä
    Mean?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    uhh its like it tried to write something but it didn't have the symbols so it does like A and some other letters to replace it so technickly you cant read what it says

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Tylerw101 View Post
    Mean?
    its encoded thats why you need the rez editor (i decodes so u can edit)
    [IMG]https://i383.photobucke*****m/albums/oo273/outmasta/Untitled-1-4.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i292.photobucke*****m/albums/mm16/leviaszaivel/Anime/Death%20Nothe%20Gifs/1179278506080gw1.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Yeah it might be in Computer Language...
    Lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuerno View Post
    Yeah it might be in Computer Language...
    Lol
    It is, the .rez is compressed into binary all notepad does is assign symbols to all the memory configuration. In this state it is completely unreadable and uneditable. Unless your some kind of professional master cryptographer with years of experience in 3D game design and a background in Win32 asm reverse engineering and programming editors and compilers. :L

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    hm... Their hiding somethin alright. The code must mean some Nexon laungage maybe

Thanks
    nvm found out wut it is. I think Doobic is CA developer, and made CA tools. (its a program)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    How can I read this in like English? not computer?
    I'm acting Choobie XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Tylerw101 View Post
    Mean?
    probably encrypted....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Hmm... Looks like in construction

To-Do-List
    Use Hacks []
    Get 500 Posts[]
    Become a EXPERT Member[]

Thanks
    OMG DOOBIC IS A NEXON COMPANY OR STARTED BY THE SAME PERSON WHO MANAGES THE NEXON KOREA GAME TOGETHER THE NEXON AU/AMERICA/KR They Use DOOBIC TOOLS TOO ATCUALLY HACK THIER GAME AND EDIT THE REZ FILES THATS HOW THEY FIX GLITCHES AND OTHER MAP CRAP THE REASON THE SITE GIVES U AN ERROR BECUASE NEXON KNEW PPL WOOL FIND IT SO THEY PAID DOOBIC TO PUT AN IP LOCK ON IT SO ONLY PPL WHO'S IP'S WERE PROGRAMMED INTO THE SITE'S SERVER COULD GET IN ANYONE ELSE WHO TRIED GOT AN ERROR...
    That is all thank you for reading

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BARON For This Useful Post:

r3k0n (08-11-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by BARON View Post
    OMG DOOBIC IS A NEXON COMPANY OR STARTED BY THE SAME PERSON WHO MANAGES THE NEXON KOREA GAME TOGETHER THE NEXON AU/AMERICA/KR They Use DOOBIC TOOLS TOO ATCUALLY HACK THIER GAME AND EDIT THE REZ FILES THATS HOW THEY FIX GLITCHES AND OTHER MAP CRAP THE REASON THE SITE GIVES U AN ERROR BECUASE NEXON KNEW PPL WOOL FIND IT SO THEY PAID DOOBIC TO PUT AN IP LOCK ON IT SO ONLY PPL WHO'S IP'S WERE PROGRAMMED INTO THE SITE'S SERVER COULD GET IN ANYONE ELSE WHO TRIED GOT AN ERROR...
    That is all thank you for reading
    rofl, that's probably it. Well, I want the challenge. If anyone has ever played notr0n it's a huge internet puzzle game. You have to use every resource the internet gives you.

EDIT: Ok, guys, I do believe I just boned myself. Stay away from the page source, or attempting to add to the address. I tried to do doobic.com/index.htm, and I got a 404 error. But all my google searches are in korean WTF!!!! These elusive bastards have countermeasures.
    Last edited by r3k0n; 08-11-2009 at 08:56 PM.

Thanks
    They are repairing the site so wait.
    [IMG]https://i224.photobucke*****m/albums/dd316/Acer845555/KZcopy-2.png[/IMG]
    Me for A.V.A minion!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Different continent = different ending domain...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast