Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqkeem View Post
    no that's not it even when it loads I just press the button load to make the screen load I mean right after that once the dragonfable site loads. After awhile or once I log on the screen just disappears again like it stopped sending or something it just went grey again I guess you can say it disappears and I have to press load again for it to showup. Is this making any sense?

also for some reason whenever I use the exp+gold hack it seems to show a certain amount of exp but after I turn in the quest I am on I never get any experience it returns to its original exp
    Lol are you banned, can you even connect to the game? Are you trying to log in as a member ship account? I have no idea because I still don't understand what your saying.

If it doesn't automatically load after a min, then after pressing load it continues then shuts off then It's something with the network. It's either you, or the server. Or perhaps it's something with your .NET framework, Try updating everything. Also if your on windows 8 try running as Windows 7.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    no that's not it even when it loads I just press the button load to make the screen load I mean right after that once the dragonfable site loads. After awhile or once I log on the screen just disappears again like it stopped sending or something it just went grey again I guess you can say it disappears and I have to press load again for it to showup. Is this making any sense?

also for some reason whenever I use the exp+gold hack it seems to show a certain amount of exp but after I turn in the quest I am on I never get any experience it returns to its original exp
    please provide a screenshot to help with troubleshooting on your situation

------------------------

on my note im running the most updated version .net and have no other updates i can install your trainer is just determined not to load on my system
    Sorry for my grammar and spelling cant be bothered to proof read :3

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir.93 View Post
    please provide a screenshot to help with troubleshooting on your situation

------------------------

on my note im running the most updated version .net and have no other updates i can install your trainer is just determined not to load on my system

can't exactly provide something since it would look just like you just opened up the bot blank or grey screened there's nothing there right after

Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post

Lol are you banned, can you even connect to the game? Are you trying to log in as a member ship account? I have no idea because I still don't understand what your saying.

If it doesn't automatically load after a min, then after pressing load it continues then shuts off then It's something with the network. It's either you, or the server. Or perhaps it's something with your .NET framework, Try updating everything. Also if your on windows 8 try running as Windows 7.
    no, i'm not ban I could still log on dragonfable and still be able to use it afterall and I already have an dragon amulet and its not the loading but I mean after it loads it turns grey screen once i'm already logged in. it just disappears also idk what network ur talking about or net framework stuff idk what those are not exactly technosavi here and what am I suppose to update I mean like I said it was working fine and then for some unknown reason it stopped working also im already running windows 7

Thanks
    can't exactly provide something since it would look just like you just opened up the bot blank or grey screened there's nothing there right after

no, i'm not ban I could still log on dragonfable and still be able to use it afterall and I already have an dragon amulet and its not the loading but I mean after it loads it turns grey screen once i'm already logged in. it just disappears also idk what network ur talking about or net framework stuff idk what those are not exactly technosavi here and what am I suppose to update I mean like I said it was working fine and then for some unknown reason it stopped working also im already running windows 7

Um,

Is that what your shit says? Redownload the file from this thread.

Thanks

Um,

Is that what your shit says? Redownload the file from this thread.
    yes and I did redownload it and its still happening

Thanks
    yes and I did redownload it and its still happening
    Well then I have no idea, if your windows 7, .net framework is updated and flash is updated and trainer is updated then your just fucked. Go use another trainer.

Thanks

Well then I have no idea, if your windows 7, .net framework is updated and flash is updated and trainer is updated then your just fucked. Go use another trainer.
    I tried everything for almost all trainers for dragonfable and nothing I mean I can still use bots for the other branches of AE like battleon and aqw, but dragonfable bots aren't working for me. I tried using PKDude's Legacy's but my Norton security views it as a security risk and somehow always gets removed, idk about that and after it gets removed it says something about compressed. The same thing sort of happens when I try Dragonfable Trainer 1.5 by aqworldthunder. I just can't seem to use any of the dragonfable bots properly I'm not sure if its me or them or neither

Thanks
    I tried everything for almost all trainers for dragonfable and nothing I mean I can still use bots for the other branches of AE like battleon and aqw, but dragonfable bots aren't working for me. I tried using PKDude's Legacy's but my Norton security views it as a security risk and somehow always gets removed, idk about that and after it gets removed it says something about compressed. The same thing sort of happens when I try Dragonfable Trainer 1.5 by aqworldthunder. I just can't seem to use any of the dragonfable bots properly I'm not sure if its me or them or neither
    Well it's blatantly obvious that it's you. have you tried cutting off your antivirus then running the trainer?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    It's just you.. I can run DragonFable bots fine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Dragon Nest Minion Since: 12 September 2013
    Minecraft Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Social Games Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Pharaoh #5: 2 January 2014
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2015