Thanks

NEW PS3 HACKING USERS READ (THERE IS NO CFW ABOVE 3.55 YOU NEED TO DOWNGRADE!!!)

Before any other users Brick their PS3 from ignorance of the ps3 hacking community please realize, everything you see about CFW is complete bullshit. There will NEVER be another CFW that can install directly from a regular usb into the ps3 for a LONG Time.

The PS3 Hacking community can seem pretty fucking confusing with all these different "4.46 CFW roger 1.0" and shit, this isn't for OFW(official Firmware) users above 3.55(the magic Firmware). This is for previous Jailbroken users spoofing up or whatever it is they do now to get on PSN with jailbreak, more information can be found from the actual Devs.

I repeat, THE ONLY TRUE CFW TO BE INSTALLED FROM USB DIRECTLY TO PS3 WAS GEOHOT CFW-3.55 on OFW-3.55 or lower

The only way you can downgrade on 3.56+ is to install a mod chip. There is a LOT of bullshit around the PS3 Hacking scene, PLEASE be careful around it or you WILL have a BRICKED ps3 that is no longer usable.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to unknownartist0 For This Useful Post:

Justin (07-18-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    Before any other users Brick their PS3 from ignorance of the ps3 hacking community please realize, everything you see about CFW is complete bullshit. There will NEVER be another CFW that can install directly from a regular usb into the ps3 for a LONG Time.

The PS3 Hacking community can seem pretty fucking confusing with all these different "4.46 CFW roger 1.0" and shit, this isn't for OFW(official Firmware) users above 3.55(the magic Firmware). This is for previous Jailbroken users spoofing up or whatever it is they do now to get on PSN with jailbreak, more information can be found from the actual Devs.

I repeat, THE ONLY TRUE CFW TO BE INSTALLED FROM USB DIRECTLY TO PS3 WAS GEOHOT CFW-3.55 on OFW-3.55 or lower

The only way you can downgrade on 3.56+ is to install a mod chip. There is a LOT of bullshit around the PS3 Hacking scene, PLEASE be careful around it or you WILL have a BRICKED ps3 that is no longer usable.
    whilst your thread title is technically true and untrue, the method used for later CFWs such as Rogero, E3, etc is through exploiting the PS3s metldr into thinking current firmware is 3.55 by using its Private Key.

Geohotz firmware was first but there were others available afterwards to allowed more feature rich content.

anywho I should have posted this notice a long time ago but thank-you for putting it out there now

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post

whilst your thread title is technically true and untrue, the method used for later CFWs such as Rogero, E3, etc is through exploiting the PS3s metldr into thinking current firmware is 3.55 by using its Private Key.

Geohotz firmware was first but there were others available afterwards to allowed more feature rich content.

anywho I should have posted this notice a long time ago but thank-you for putting it out there now
    Well I'm not going to get an infraction again for insulting somebody for condoning bullshit Brick pup files.

I removed my Jailbreak a long time ago, like as soon as 3.56 came out lmfao,all I had was my game data modifications still in tact.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Hey srry for my post earlier but wanna let me know what a BRICK is on ps3?

Im new to this crap
    and tried googling but didn't help

[U]Don't You Forgot To THANK ME[/U]

[IMG]https://i72.photobucke*****m/albums/i188/GhostMode11/TrustedMemberBadge_zpscb15d978.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode1 View Post
    Hey srry for my post earlier but wanna let me know what a BRICK is on ps3?

Im new to this crap
    and tried googling but didn't help
    Brick basically means making it unusable.