Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Talking [Brainstorming] Anyone know how to do stuff with Cheat Engine?

Personally, I've been trying to use cheat engine to mess around in AVA. I've got it undetected, like many other people, but I'm still unable to change my rank and IGN. Anyone that can help with that: some tips/pointers (suggestions, not the ones used in coding) would be greatly appreciated.

Another thing- I've been trying to figure out the value for a few guns in game, and I tried to find the value for the BG Plasma gun. I've been very unsuccessful. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Lastly, any other ideas with things to do (mainly regarding Cheat Engine) would be nice. I was thinking maybe finding a way to duplicate guns (or something like binos, C4, things that there's only 1 of, etc.). Or maybe a way to steal guns from other people IG? Or make them spawn with certain ones? I dunno, I'm just brainstorming! Don't judge! Lemme know if any of you guys have any ideas that we could work on!

If you beg in this thread for ANYTHING, I'm blocking you and you'll be sorry.
    Anything that's not nice, a contribution to this thread, or, at the very least, interesting will be sent to a mod for deletion. Please keep this nice and clean.

Thanks and happy hacking!
    Last edited by oXParadoxXo; 07-18-2013 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Stop begging, it's just annoying.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I won't help you with pointers at all .. only 2 tips.

1-If you found the pointer or the dynamic address of the nick name , to get the rank address / pointer add this offset to the nick name 0x24.
    (e.g.)
    If I got a pointer like "AVA.exe"+00a255blabla .... The first offset will be anything you get , I know it but I won't say .. add to the second offset 0x24 so If the second offset was 18 it will be like 0x18 + 0x24 = second offset for rank pointer ... If It was address you will do like this : the address is 0xblabla , it will look like 0xblabla + 0x24 or calculate it in calculator programmer mode and don't forget to change the type from Text to 4 Bytes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    But what's the actual pointer? Or you won't tell me? -.-

Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Stop begging, it's just annoying.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by oXParadoxXo View Post
    Personally, I've been trying to use cheat engine to mess around in AVA. I've got it undetected, like many other people, but I'm still unable to change my rank and IGN. Anyone that can help with that: some tips/pointers (suggestions, not the ones used in coding) would be greatly appreciated.

Another thing- I've been trying to figure out the value for a few guns in game, and I tried to find the value for the BG Plasma gun. I've been very unsuccessful. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Lastly, any other ideas with things to do (mainly regarding Cheat Engine) would be nice. I was thinking maybe finding a way to duplicate guns (or something like binos, C4, things that there's only 1 of, etc.). Or maybe a way to steal guns from other people IG? Or make them spawn with certain ones? I dunno, I'm just brainstorming! Don't judge! Lemme know if any of you guys have any ideas that we could work on!

If you beg in this thread for ANYTHING, I'm blocking you and you'll be sorry.
    Anything that's not nice, a contribution to this thread, or, at the very least, interesting will be sent to a mod for deletion. Please keep this nice and clean.

Thanks and happy hacking!
    If you have teamviewer i can help you with Cheat Engine