Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Having trouble finding XYZ pointers :(

If someone could help me get the XYZ pointers or the PlayerBase pointer with the offsets to the XYZ.I tried to get them all day today and i just couldnt not find them -.-.So i decided to come here and ask for help .

Just before anyone rages at me or anything lol.. i am pretty knew to pointers >.> only started learning about them like 3 days ago but i tryed to put my knowledge into action and it failed or AVA is just hard to get addreses and pointers for...cuz when i put the value of the pointer needed to find the pointer it came up with like 225 different address thats were i got stuck >.<

So if u can help add me on skype : chukwudi315

THXXXX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You will always find many different addresses for that. Try to freeze them (1ms interval) one by one to find the one you need for each axis.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    XD Ye ccman i kno how to find the address but the address are black (dynamic) i need to find the pointer for them becuase every time i enter another game the address changes

Oh and also why do i hop up and down when i freeze them xD does the server send me packets each 1ms or something telling me were i am in my client o.o ?

I also found the static addresses for X Y Z but they only tell me my coords .... if i freeze it nothing will happen but if i freeze the dynamic ones i hop up and down but my client trys to stay on the right Y axis but the server keeps updating my coords... i think
    Last edited by tipxx; 07-18-2013 at 06:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by tipxx View Post
    XD Ye ccman i kno how to find the address but the address are black (dynamic) i need to find the pointer for them becuase every time i enter another game the address changes

Oh and also why do i hop up and down when i freeze them xD does the server send me packets each 1ms or something telling me were i am in my client o.o ?

I also found the static addresses for X Y Z but they only tell me my coords .... if i freeze it nothing will happen but if i freeze the dynamic ones i hop up and down but my client trys to stay on the right Y axis but the server keeps updating my coords... i think
    You didn't get what i said so i will explain it step by step now:
    1.) Go in a 1 Player Practice Game.
    2.) Start Cheat Engine.
    3.) Set the Value Type to Float and the Scan Type to unknown initial value.
    4.) Do a first scan.
    5.) Move your player in AVA (All coordinates have to change).
    6.) Re-scan for changed values (Don't forget to scan for unchanged values sometimes while not moving in AVA to filter out other addresses.
    7.) Repeat 5.) and 6.) until you only got a few addresses left.
    8.) Freeze the found addresses one by one and check if your player (camera position) starts flashing like crazy when you move in AVA. After testing one address un-freeze it.
    9.) Remove all not working addresses until you got nothing else than the working ones left.
    10.) Do a pointer scan for the 3 addresses and re scan a few times by repeating the steps 1.)-10.).
    Info: The last offsets must end with "FC"(x-coordinate), "100"(y-coordinate) and "104"(z-coordinate).
    Last edited by ccman32; 07-19-2013 at 05:06 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post

2.) Start Cheat Engine.
    4.) Do a first scan.
    6.) Re-scan for changed values (Don't forget to scan for unchanged values sometimes while not moving in AVA to filter out other addresses.
    8.) Freeze the found addresses one by one and check if your player (camera position) starts flashing like crazy when you move in AVA. After testing one address un-freeze it.
    9.) Remove all not working addresses until you got nothing else than the working ones left.
    10.) Do a pointer scan for the 3 addresses and re scan a few times by repeating the steps 1.)-10.).
    Info: The last offsets must end with "FC"(x-coordinate), "100"(y-coordinate) and "104"(z-coordinate).
    Why scanning y z and x while when you can get only one coordinate you can get the others with it ... z - 4 = y , y - 4 = x , learn 2 math.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tipxx View Post
    I know how to find the addresses but i dont kno how to find the pointer ... and btw a pointer scan takes too long my computer cant handle it xD + i have to keep moving around in game to stop afk kick

So i tryed doing it the old fashion way but i get stuck xD

PS : i probably wrote it wrong so u didnt udnerstand but i need help finding the POINTERS not the address, the address is to easy to find but i need pointers so that i can start on my own hacks like aimbot, VAC and shit like that
    I got a big deal for you .. make a signature scans when you're not able to do pointer scan by debugger and find the bytes which you see it will be good and then search patterns for it and you will get the base address.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by [D
    opeDog;8511767]When You Can Get Only One Coordinate You Can Get The Others With
    Ofc you can just scan for one of them and add + 4 for the other ones. I never did anything else.
    Last edited by ccman32; 07-21-2013 at 03:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

Why scanning y z and x while when you can get only one coordinate you can get the others with it ... z - 4 = y , y - 4 = x , learn 2 math.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

I got a big deal for you .. make a signature scans when you're not able to do pointer scan by debugger and find the bytes which you see it will be good and then search patterns for it and you will get the base address.
    Why do you insist upon capitalizing every single word?
    Capitalization | Punctuation Rules

Stop begging, it's just annoying.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by oXParadoxXo View Post

Why do you insist upon capitalizing every single word?
    Capitalization | Punctuation Rules
    Cock sucker rulez ... If I posted all will be capital .. but in the real I type normally , even If you quote me you will see that I type normally.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    anyone o.o ? So many dynamic addresses.Anyone feel like helping me find some addresses please xD ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    I know how to find the addresses but i dont kno how to find the pointer ... and btw a pointer scan takes too long my computer cant handle it xD + i have to keep moving around in game to stop afk kick

So i tryed doing it the old fashion way but i get stuck xD

PS : i probably wrote it wrong so u didnt udnerstand but i need help finding the POINTERS not the address, the address is to easy to find but i need pointers so that i can start on my own hacks like aimbot, VAC and shit like that
    Last edited by tipxx; 07-19-2013 at 05:46 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    2.) Start Cheat Engine.
    4.) Do a first scan.
    Thanks for that piece of information, may come in handy next time so i wont have to ask again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    up / too short