Thanks

Send a custom NOTIFICATION?

I need to send a NOTIFICATION packet to display a custom text on the player head.

Problem : it seems i cant directly use the text i want to send.

It seems i am forced to use a "key" in the string
    Code:
                    NotificationPacket ntp = new NotificationPacket();
                    ntp.isModified =true;
                    ntp.objectId = proxy.PlayerObjectid;
                    ntp.color = Color.CYAN.getRGB();
                    ntp.text = "{\"key\":\"server.plus_symbol\",\"tokens\":{\"amount\":\""+pktText+"\"}}";
                    proxy.serverHose.addArtificialPacketToQueue(ntp);
    If i dont put "key", nothing is displayed.
    Here, the value of the key is taken from the xp notification : "server.plus_symbol" add a little "+" before the "tokens" which comes after.
    I replaced the amount by my custom text in String pktText.

How can i get rid of the "+" before my text? Is there any "blank" key i can use?

Due to a recent DMCA takedown attempt we had to remove Faintmako brain. Please do not paid attention to what he say or do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I don't think there is a "blank" one as I looked. If there was a blank one we wouldn't need to make our own text obj because of the string builder issue in the client. If you happen to find one let me know. It would make my life easier.
    Be careful, stray too far from the pack and you'll get lost.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
    I don't think there is a "blank" one as I looked. If there was a blank one we wouldn't need to make our own text obj because of the string builder issue in the client. If you happen to find one let me know. It would make my life easier.
    Tried a couple of things, none of them works.

I know gorgor already asked MP on the showoff thread (and got MP pissed) but i would like to know at least if a solution exists (and not HOW i can do that).

Hum.... If i cant find a solution i will display it in chat .

Not really really related but, for those who care, the "level_up" sound+effect is trigerred when NEW_TICK contains a higher level statdata for your player than the current one. Using tricks you can constantly force the client to show this effect
    Due to a recent DMCA takedown attempt we had to remove Faintmako brain. Please do not paid attention to what he say or do.

Thanks
    Duh.. No wonder marinepower got pissed off. It took like 5 minutes to get to know how the getString method of the StringBuilder works and find the "blank" key, and I'm sure you guys knows this game and the AVM2 better than me. Just wtf, be ashamed of yourselves.

Code:
    eyJrZXkiOiJibGFuayIsInRva2VucyI6eyJkYXRhIjoiQ3VzdG9tIHRleHQifX0=

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kosa333 For This Useful Post:

JustAnoobROTMG (07-21-2013)

Thanks
    Thanks for the solution, not for the answer.

Well if nilly was unable to figure it out i dont see why i could?
    Nilly is certainly one of the person here who know the most about the rotmg client.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post

Nilly is certainly one of the person here who know the most about the rotmg client.
    You should trash that mindset and keep looking!
    Doesn't matter if someone who most likely knows more than you couldn't find the solution, every mind is different.

From personal experience..

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards - Items:

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
    You should trash that mindset and keep looking!
    Doesn't matter if someone who most likely knows more than you couldn't find the solution, every mind is different.

From personal experience..
    You are right.

Anyway, @nilly Problem solved

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kosa333 View Post
    Duh.. No wonder marinepower got pissed off. It took like 5 minutes to get to know how the getString method of the StringBuilder works and find the "blank" key, and I'm sure you guys knows this game and the AVM2 better than me. Just wtf, be ashamed of yourselves.

Code:
    eyJrZXkiOiJibGFuayIsInRva2VucyI6eyJkYXRhIjoiQ3VzdG9tIHRleHQifX0=
    I looked briefly for the blank key and didn't find it so I figured out another way to do what I wanted. It is also why I asked if someone found one to let me know. I'm not sure why I should be ashamed of that...

BTW, how does eyJrZXkiOiJibGFuayIsInRva2VucyI6eyJkYXRhIjoiQ3VzdG 9tIHRleHQifX0= solve this problem?

Thanks
    I looked briefly for the blank key and didn't find it so I figured out another way to do what I wanted. It is also why I asked if someone found one to let me know. I'm not sure why I should be ashamed of that...

BTW, how does eyJrZXkiOiJibGFuayIsInRva2VucyI6eyJkYXRhIjoiQ3VzdG 9tIHRleHQifX0= solve this problem?
    I would add : it perfectly solve the problem for my proxy, but i am not sure that we can apply this to a client.

Thanks
    i would like to know at least if a solution exists (and not HOW i can do that).
    You are contradicting yourself there. I told you that a solution exist and it's ridiculously easy to find, that's what you don't thank me for but when I fed you with the answer (what you don't need because you want to solve the problem yourself) you thank me and stop searching for it.

You must be joking.. That's the answer you came up with? If nilly doesn't know you have have no chance of finding it? Krazyshank said exactly my thoughts.

I'm sorry that's for only those who know how to use google. Or have a basic understanding of things.

If you found another method you must know the answer unless it was provided by someone else again. Why you should be ashamed you ask?
    That is because if you have ever looked at the keys looking for a blank key you would have found out the the key that is blank is called "blank". You don't need something mindblowing monster logic for this. But I guess you have never really looked into it, nor did JustAnoobROTMG.

Needless to say, it's exactly at the same place where other key are found, or at least 600 of them. (look for slotid 415)

For future reference:
    Code:
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1J") slotid 1 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Loading.text") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Pw") slotid 2 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Legends.EmptyList") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-5p") slotid 3 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Credits.developed") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-KH") slotid 4 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ServerBox******") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0oa") slotid 5 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Servers.select") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1fY") slotid 6 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("RankToolTip.earned") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-uU") slotid 7 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("RankToolTip.completing_class_quests") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0y3") slotid 8 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("AccountInfo.log_in") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-FY") slotid 9 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("AccountInfo.log_out") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0yu") slotid 10 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("AccountInfo.loggedIn") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1bb") slotid 11 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("AccountInfo.guest") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-07O") slotid 12 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("AccountInfo.register") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1B4") slotid 13 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("WebRegister.check_box_text") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-18R") slotid 14 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("WebRegister.tos_text") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-kW") slotid 15 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("WebRegister.sign_in_text") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Wd") slotid 16 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("WebRegister.register_imperative") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0l4") slotid 17 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("WebRegister.multiple_errors_message") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Kp") slotid 18 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("WebRegister.passwords_dont_match") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Np") slotid 19 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("WebRegister.password_too_short") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Bp") slotid 20 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("WebRegister.invalid_email_address") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-fB") slotid 21 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("WebRegister.ineligible_age") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0nP") slotid 22 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("WebRegister.invalid_birthdate") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-S2") slotid 23 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("RegisterWebAccountDialog.email") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-C3") slotid 24 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("RegisterWebAccountDialog.password") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0xY") slotid 25 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("RegisterWebAccountDialog.retypePassword") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-uh") slotid 26 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("WebRegister.birthday") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0vI") slotid 27 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("unlockText_.toUnlock") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0FC") slotid 28 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("unlockText_.reachLevel") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0l-") slotid 29 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("costText_.text") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-04M") slotid 30 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("bestLevel_.stats") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-TK") slotid 31 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("nextClassQuest_.text") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-jt") slotid 32 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Purchase.buyFor") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-16K") slotid 33 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("CharacterSelection.news") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-12O") slotid 34 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("CharacterSelection.characters") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-gI") slotid 35 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("CurrentCharacter.tagline") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Gm") slotid 36 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("CurrentCharacter.description") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0dE") slotid 37 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("CreateNewCharacterRect.newCharacter") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-W9") slotid 38 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("CreateNewCharacterRect.tagline") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "LOCKED") slotid 39 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("CharacterBox.locked") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-12f") slotid 40 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("CharacterBox.percentOff") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-pd") slotid 41 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("CharacterBox.classUnlocked") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1JZ") slotid 42 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PlayerToolTip.clickMessage") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1eX") slotid 43 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("RankText.rank") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Aj") slotid 44 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ExpBar.level") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0sa") slotid 45 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("StatusBar.HealthPoints") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1i3") slotid 46 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("StatusBar.ManaPoints") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-yA") slotid 47 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("MyPlayerToolTip.NextClassQuest") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Uf") slotid 48 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("CharacterSelectionAndNewsScreen.chooseName") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-9-") slotid 49 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Screens.play") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0o4") slotid 50 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Screens.main") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Ib") slotid 51 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Screens.classes") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-05c") slotid 52 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("BuyCharSlotDialog.text") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0I8") slotid 53 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("BuyCharSlotDialog.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-08d") slotid 54 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("BuyCharSlotDialog.rightButton") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-6K") slotid 55 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("BuyCharSlotDialog.leftButton") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Z6") slotid 56 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("BuyCharacterRect.taglineText") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0ES") slotid 57 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Skins.Classic") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0jw") slotid 58 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("CharacterSkinListItem.unlock") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-01s") slotid 59 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("CharacterSkinListItem.purchasing") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1If") slotid 60 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ClassDetailView.questCompleted") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0CO") slotid 61 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ClassDetailView.levelTitle") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-BP") slotid 62 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ClassDetailView.fameTitle") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0J3") slotid 63 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ClassDetailView.nextGoal") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-20") slotid 64 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ClassDetailView.nextGoalDetail") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0wl") slotid 65 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Ee") slotid 66 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.homeButton") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-zW") slotid 67 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.resetToDefaultsButton") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-13c") slotid 68 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.MoveUp") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-48") slotid 69 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.MoveUpDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Ij") slotid 70 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.MoveLeft") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0OK") slotid 71 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.MoveLeftDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-rp") slotid 72 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.MoveDown") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-zX") slotid 73 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.MoveDownDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0mx") slotid 74 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.MoveRight") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0G3") slotid 75 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.MoveRightDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-51") slotid 76 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options****tateLeft") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0gw") slotid 77 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options****tateLeftDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0yD") slotid 78 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options****tateRight") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1TF") slotid 79 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options****tateRightDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-hl") slotid 80 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.UseSpecialAbility") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-TN") slotid 81 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.UseSpecialAbilityDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-06Y") slotid 82 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.AutofireToggle") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0bH") slotid 83 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.AutofireToggleDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0um") slotid 84 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.ResetCamera") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-pb") slotid 85 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.ResetCameraDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1WX") slotid 86 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.TogglePerformanceStats") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-za") slotid 87 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.TogglePerformanceStatsDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0i3") slotid 88 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.ToggleCentering") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-16B") slotid 89 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.ToggleCenteringDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-9X") slotid 90 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.InteractOrBuy") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1YA") slotid 91 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.InteractOrBuyDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-09x") slotid 92 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.ContextualClick") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-04A") slotid 93 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.ContextualClickDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-N5") slotid 94 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.ClickForGold") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0tO") slotid 95 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.ClickForGoldDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0KH") slotid 96 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.ContextualPotionBuy") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0mI") slotid 97 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.ContextualPotionBuyDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0kr") slotid 98 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.AllowRotationDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-TC") slotid 99 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.AllowRotation") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0lY") slotid 100 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.UseBuyHealth") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1MH") slotid 101 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.UseBuyHealthDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1bj") slotid 102 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.UseBuyMagic") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Tq") slotid 103 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.UseBuyMagicDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-KR") slotid 104 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.MiniMapZoomIn") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0sN") slotid 105 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.MiniMapZoomInDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0O6") slotid 106 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.MiniMapZoomOut") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-qB") slotid 107 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.MiniMapZoomOutDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1RB") slotid 108 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.EscapeToNexus") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-4V") slotid 109 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.EscapeToNexusDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Q6") slotid 110 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.ShowOptions") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0ue") slotid 111 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.ShowOptionsDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-L-") slotid 112 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.ToggleFullscreen") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0LH") slotid 113 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.ToggleFullscreenDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-r6") slotid 114 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.On") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-sg") slotid 115 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.Off") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-nX") slotid 116 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.SwitchItemInBackpack") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-2M") slotid 117 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.SwitchItemInBackpackDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-14q") slotid 118 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.InventorySlotN") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0pT") slotid 119 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.InventorySlotNDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0xz") slotid 120 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PackageOfferDialog.buyNow") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Wm") slotid 121 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("StatModel.attack.short") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0FO") slotid 122 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("StatModel.attack.long") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-TD") slotid 123 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("StatModel.attack.description") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Jp") slotid 124 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("StatModel.defense.short") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1bh") slotid 125 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("StatModel.defense.long") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-09j") slotid 126 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("StatModel.defense.description") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-185") slotid 127 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("StatModel.wisdom.description") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0-p") slotid 128 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("StatModel.wisdom.short") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-kn") slotid 129 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("StatModel.wisdom.long") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0J8") slotid 130 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("StatModel.speed.short") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-vF") slotid 131 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("StatModel.speed.long") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-4G") slotid 132 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("StatModel.speed.description") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-pR") slotid 133 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("StatModel.dexterity.short") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-18F") slotid 134 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("StatModel.dexterity.long") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1VK") slotid 135 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("StatModel.dexterity.description") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Nj") slotid 136 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("StatModel.vitality.short") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-19s") slotid 137 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("StatModel.vitality.description") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0u0") slotid 138 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("StatModel.vitality.long") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0dX") slotid 139 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("TitleView.Copyright") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0WG") slotid 140 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Currency.fame") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1R-") slotid 141 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("CharacterDetailsView.Options") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Bi") slotid 142 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("CharacterDetailsView.Nexus") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0c2") slotid 143 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("IconButton.hotKey") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-dX") slotid 144 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ClientUpdate.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-dU") slotid 145 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ClientUpdate.leftButton") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0h2") slotid 146 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ClientUpdate.description") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Dh") slotid 147 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("AgeVerificationDialog.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-G2") slotid 148 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("AgeVerificationDialog.left") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0W6") slotid 149 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("AgeVerificationDialog.right") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0lx") slotid 150 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Payments.GoogleCheckout") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1BX") slotid 151 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Payments.Paypal") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0U7") slotid 152 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Payments.CreditCards") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0EC") slotid 153 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("MoneyFrame.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1H2") slotid 154 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("MoneyFrame.rightButton") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-13n") slotid 155 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("MoneyFrame.payment") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0vA") slotid 156 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("MoneyFrame.gold") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-O7") slotid 157 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("MoneyFrame.buy") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-13K") slotid 158 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Payments.WebCost") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-cD") slotid 159 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Payments.KongregateCost") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Ti") slotid 160 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Payments.SteamCost") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Is") slotid 161 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Payments.GoldAmount") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0df") slotid 162 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Payments.GoldBonus") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0tK") slotid 163 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("CreateGuildFrame.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0-t") slotid 164 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Frame.cancel") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Gt") slotid 165 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Frame.replace") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-WX") slotid 166 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("CreateGuildFrame.rightButton") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0iC") slotid 167 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("CreateGuildFrame.name") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-bT") slotid 168 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Frame.maxChar") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1At") slotid 169 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Frame.restrictChar") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-DE") slotid 170 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("CreateGuildFrame.warning") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-14h") slotid 171 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("NewChooseNameFrame.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1-W") slotid 172 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("NewChooseNameFrame.rightButton") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0wo") slotid 173 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("NewChooseNameFrame.warning") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-U") slotid 174 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("NewChooseNameFrame.name") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0jf") slotid 175 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PackageButton.day") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0P1") slotid 176 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PackageButton.days") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Cx") slotid 177 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("SellableObjectPanel.requireRank") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0m-") slotid 178 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("SellableObjectPanel.requireRankSprite") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1QU") slotid 179 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PortalPanel.locked") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-YZ") slotid 180 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PortalPanel.full") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0h-") slotid 181 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Panel.enter") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0F5") slotid 182 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("CharacterChangerPanel.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Qh") slotid 183 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("CharacterChangerPanel.button") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0J1") slotid 184 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("GuildBoardPanel.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-15K") slotid 185 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Panel.viewButton") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1gi") slotid 186 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("GuildChroniclePanel.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Y5") slotid 187 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("MoneyChangerPanel.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-kG") slotid 188 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("MoneyChangerPanel.button") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1DJ") slotid 189 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("GuildHallPortalPanel.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-N4") slotid 190 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("GuildHallPortalPanel.noGuild") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), " case") slotid 191 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Guild.invitation") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0q2") slotid 192 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Guild.rejection") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Ho") slotid 193 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Guild.accept") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "use ") slotid 194 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("GuildUtil.initiate") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1TV") slotid 195 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("GuildUtil.member") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0yZ") slotid 196 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("GuildUtil.officer") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1P1") slotid 197 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("GuildUtil.leader") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0J0") slotid 198 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("GuildUtil.founder") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-SO") slotid 199 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("GuildUtil.unkown") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0uV") slotid 200 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("GuildRegisterPanel.renounce") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Rp") slotid 201 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("GuildRegisterPanel.rankOfGuild") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0dJ") slotid 202 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("GuildRegisterPanel.createAGuild") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-ZM") slotid 203 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("GuildRegisterPanel.buyButton") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-b2") slotid 204 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("RenounceDialog.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-zM") slotid 205 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("RenounceDialog.subTitle") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-pX") slotid 206 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("RenounceDialog.accept") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0NK") slotid 207 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("RenounceDialog.cancel") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-05E") slotid 208 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.Controls") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-ux") slotid 209 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.HotKeys") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-05W") slotid 210 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.Chat") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "const") slotid 211 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.Graphics") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0pU") slotid 212 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.Sound") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "throw") slotid 213 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.continueButton") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0qL") slotid 214 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.ActivateChat") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-07u") slotid 215 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.ActivateChatDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1cd") slotid 216 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.StartCommand") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1c5") slotid 217 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.StartCommandDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0cp") slotid 218 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.BeginTell") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Z4") slotid 219 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.BeginTellDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0SK") slotid 220 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.BeginGuildChat") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-18e") slotid 221 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.BeginGuildChatDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-7H") slotid 222 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.FilterOffensiveLanguage") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0gJ") slotid 223 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.FilterOffensiveLanguageDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-16o") slotid 224 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.ScrollChatUp") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-079") slotid 225 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.ScrollChatUpDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-4O") slotid 226 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.ScrollChatDown") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0YI") slotid 227 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.ScrollChatDownDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0tt") slotid 228 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.DefaultCameraAngle") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-16p") slotid 229 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.DefaultCameraAngleDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0np") slotid 230 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.CenterOnPlayer") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1H4") slotid 231 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.CenterOnPlayerDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-SW") slotid 232 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.ShowQuestPortraits") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0X2") slotid 233 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.ShowQuestPortraitsDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0wQ") slotid 234 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.ShowTips") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-QY") slotid 235 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.ShowTipsDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Lp") slotid 236 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.DrawShadows") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1W") slotid 237 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.DrawShadowsDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-11y") slotid 238 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.DrawTextBubbles") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0rU") slotid 239 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.DrawTextBubblesDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-ui") slotid 240 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.ShowTradeRequestPanel") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-16n") slotid 241 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.ShowTradeRequestPanelDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-73") slotid 242 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.ShowGuildInvitePanel") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1SN") slotid 243 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.ShowGuildInvitePanelDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1N7") slotid 244 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.FullScreenMode") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0bR") slotid 245 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.FullScreenModeDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0MN") slotid 246 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.PlayMusic") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-PF") slotid 247 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.PlayMusicDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-AP") slotid 248 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.PlaySoundEffects") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Yw") slotid 249 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.PlaySoundEffectsDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-14O") slotid 250 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.PlayWeaponSounds") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-B1") slotid 251 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.PlayWeaponSoundsDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-PV") slotid 252 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.SwitchTabs") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0ea") slotid 253 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.SwitchTabsDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0-j") slotid 254 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("CharacterSkinListItem.limited") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-05D") slotid 255 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("DateField.Days") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0TU") slotid 256 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("DateField.Years") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Gs") slotid 257 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("DateField.Months") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Yj") slotid 258 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("RegisterWebAccountDialog.checkboxError") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-11p") slotid 259 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("RegisterWebAccountDialog.shortError") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0XH") slotid 260 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("RegisterWebAccountDialog.matchError") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0lr") slotid 261 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("RegisterWebAccountDialog.checkbox") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-057") slotid 262 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("label.email") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0bf") slotid 263 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("label.password") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0zM") slotid 264 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("linkwebaccount.warning") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0qH") slotid 265 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("LinkWebAccountDialog.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0-0") slotid 266 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("LinkWebAccountDialog.shortError") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Y3") slotid 267 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("LinkWebAccountDialog.matchError") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-ba") slotid 268 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("WebChangePasswordDialog.Incorrect") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Hd") slotid 269 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("WebChangePasswordDialog.retypePassword") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-g8") slotid 270 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("WebChangePasswordDialog.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-pK") slotid 271 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("WebChangePasswordDialog.leftButton") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Q2") slotid 272 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("WebChangePasswordDialog.rightButton") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Y6") slotid 273 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("WebChangePasswordDialog.password") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0xJ") slotid 274 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("WebChangePasswordDialog.newPassword") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-gW") slotid 275 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("WebLoginDialog.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0v1") slotid 276 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("WebLoginDialog.leftButton") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0rM") slotid 277 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("WebLoginDialog.rightButton") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0qc") slotid 278 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("WebLoginDialog.email") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1jJ") slotid 279 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("WebLoginDialog.password") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0HW") slotid 280 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("WebLoginDialog.forgot") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1bR") slotid 281 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("WebLoginDialog.register") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-XX") slotid 282 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("WebLoginDialog.passwordError") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-jD") slotid 283 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("WebLoginDialog.emailError") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-C6") slotid 284 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("NameChangerPanel.yourName") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0lG") slotid 285 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("NameChangerPanel.text") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-8U") slotid 286 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("NameChangerPanel.change") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0E3") slotid 287 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("NameChangerPanel.requireRank") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1cP") slotid 288 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("NameChangerPanel.choose") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-3m") slotid 289 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("KabamAccountDetailDialog.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-gV") slotid 290 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("SteamAccountDetailDialog.rightButton") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1d-") slotid 291 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("SteamAccountDetailDialog.user") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Hj") slotid 292 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("SteamAccountDetailDialog.linkWeb") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0ch") slotid 293 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("SteamAccountDetailDialog.replaceWeb") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0jB") slotid 294 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("SteamAccountDetailDialog.register") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1NW") slotid 295 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Screens.legends") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0zg") slotid 296 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Done.text") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1RY") slotid 297 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Timespan.all") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Cb") slotid 298 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Timespan.month") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-sY") slotid 299 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Timespan.week") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1B2") slotid 300 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("RegisterPrompt.notRegistered") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0PB") slotid 301 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("RegisterPrompt.left") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-yo") slotid 302 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("RegisterPrompt.right") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-D9") slotid 303 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("RegisterWebAccountDialog.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0g4") slotid 304 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("RegisterWebAccountDialog.rightButton") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0CG") slotid 305 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("RegisterWebAccountDialog.leftButton") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0eR") slotid 306 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("NotEnoughFameDialog.text") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-11Y") slotid 307 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("NotEnoughFameDialog.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Wp") slotid 308 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("NotEnoughFameDialog.leftButton") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-8A") slotid 309 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ResurrectionView.YouDied") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1TO") slotid 310 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ResurrectionView.SaveMe") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-vb") slotid 311 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ResurrectionView.deathText") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0uC") slotid 312 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("GuildChronicle.left") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0uv") slotid 313 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("GuildChronicle.right") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-03u") slotid 314 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Guild.PromoteText") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "set ") slotid 315 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Guild.PromoteTitle") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0hv") slotid 316 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Guild.PromoteLeftButton") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "do ") slotid 317 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Guild.PromoteRightButton") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0q0") slotid 318 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Guild.DemoteText") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-V5") slotid 319 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Guild.DemoteTitle") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-pg") slotid 320 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Guild.DemoteRight") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-6W") slotid 321 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Guild.DemoteLeft") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0vi") slotid 322 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Guild.RemoveText") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0iy") slotid 323 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Guild.RemoveTitle") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0by") slotid 324 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Guild.RemoveRight") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-08h") slotid 325 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Guild.RemoveLeft") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-13Z") slotid 326 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("GuildPlayerList.openSlots") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-fX") slotid 327 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("FameView.CharacterInfo") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-08W") slotid 328 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("FameView.deathInfoLong") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-zV") slotid 329 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("FameView.deathInfoShort") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Lv") slotid 330 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("FameView.totalFameEarned") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1gI") slotid 331 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("FameView.Shots") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1XU") slotid 332 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("FameView.Accuracy") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Di") slotid 333 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("FameView.TilesSeen") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-13x") slotid 334 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("FameView.MonsterKills") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Rz") slotid 335 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("FameView.GodKills") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0oU") slotid 336 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("FameView.OryxKills") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0bS") slotid 337 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("FameView.QuestsCompleted") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-ru") slotid 338 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("FameView.DungeonsCompleted") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Ly") slotid 339 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("FameView.PartyMemberLevelUps") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1O-") slotid 340 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("FameView.BaseFameEarned") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0o1") slotid 341 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("BuyBeginnersPackageCommand.registerDialog") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Zz") slotid 342 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("BuyPackageTask.newGifts") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-cN") slotid 343 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("GiftStatusDisplay.text") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0FK") slotid 344 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("KabamAccountDetailDialog.rightButton") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0IA") slotid 345 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("KabamAccountDetailDialog.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-M3") slotid 346 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("KongregateAccountDetailDialog.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Oi") slotid 347 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("KongregateAccountDetailDialog.linkWeb") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Mn") slotid 348 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("KongregateAccountDetailDialog.register") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0QA") slotid 349 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("KongregateAccountDetailDialog.replaceWeb") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-05o") slotid 350 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("TextPanel.giftChestIsEmpty") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0SE") slotid 351 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ClosedGiftChest.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1-8") slotid 352 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("KongregateAccountDetailDialog.rightButton") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Ru") slotid 353 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("KabamAccountDetailDialog.loginText") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Xr") slotid 354 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("KabamAccountInfoView.accountInfo") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0R9") slotid 355 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("KongregateAccountInfoView.register") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1j7") slotid 356 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("KongregateAccountInfoView.loggedIn") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-2b") slotid 357 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("KongregateAccountInfoView.guest") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0SF") slotid 358 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("JitterWatcher.desc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0ej") slotid 359 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ReskinCharacterView.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-ti") slotid 360 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ReskinCharacterView.cancel") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-193") slotid 361 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ReskinCharacterView.select") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0A7") slotid 362 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ReskinPanel.changeSkin") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0YH") slotid 363 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ReskinPanel.choose") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Ij") slotid 364 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ProTipText.text") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-KB") slotid 365 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("KeyCodeBox.hitKey") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-d1") slotid 366 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("GameObject.immune") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0OR") slotid 367 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Player.NewClassUnlocked") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0QV") slotid 368 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Player.levelUp") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-C5") slotid 369 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Player.exp") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-in") slotid 370 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ConfirmDelete.verifyDeletion") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0oh") slotid 371 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ConfirmDelete.cancel") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-gS") slotid 372 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ConfirmDelete.delete") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-QI") slotid 373 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ConfirmDeleteCharacterDialog") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Ei") slotid 374 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.tierAbbr") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-PY") slotid 375 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.untieredAbbr") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1fy") slotid 376 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Item.Soulbound") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-iS") slotid 377 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.doubleClickEquip") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1OM") slotid 378 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.doubleClickTake") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Gp") slotid 379 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.equippedToUse") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-CW") slotid 380 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.keyCodeToUse") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-u4") slotid 381 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.consumedWithUse") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-10B") slotid 382 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.storeVaultItem") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0mB") slotid 383 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.notUsableBy") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1G2") slotid 384 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.usableBy") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0mF") slotid 385 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.doubleClickOrShiftClickToUse") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Ik") slotid 386 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.doubleClickTakeShiftClickUse") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-08m") slotid 387 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.usedMultipleTimes") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-15V") slotid 388 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.partyEffect") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0vT") slotid 389 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.effectOnSelf") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0zH") slotid 390 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.partyHeal") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0d-") slotid 391 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.partyHealAmount") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0BA") slotid 392 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.fillPartyMagic") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Xz") slotid 393 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.teleportToTarget") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Nf") slotid 394 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.steal") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Fr") slotid 395 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.shots") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-067") slotid 396 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.fameBonus") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Ac") slotid 397 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.mpCost") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-2y") slotid 398 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.doses") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "DAMAGE") slotid 399 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.damage") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0kq") slotid 400 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.range") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0R7") slotid 401 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("GeneralProjectileComparison.multiHit") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-AA") slotid 402 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("GeneralProjectileComparison.passesCover") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-KF") slotid 403 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.effectForDuration") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Bk") slotid 404 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.withinSqrs") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1X3") slotid 405 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.removesNegative") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Rt") slotid 406 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.trap") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0u2") slotid 407 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("conditionEffect.Slowed") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-07I") slotid 408 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.stasisGroup") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0nm") slotid 409 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.secsCount") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-14i") slotid 410 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.decoy") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Yh") slotid 411 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.lightning") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-V") slotid 412 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.damageNumberTargets") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1CC") slotid 413 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.rateOfFire") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0s3") slotid 414 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.permanentlyIncreases") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0hx") slotid 415 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("blank") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0TE") slotid 416 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("conditionEffect.Paralyzed") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1-i") slotid 417 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("conditionEffect.Dazed") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Do") slotid 418 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.shotEffect") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0JD") slotid 419 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("activeEffect.Speedy") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0az") slotid 420 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("activeEffect.Damaging") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-LQ") slotid 421 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("activeEffect.Invisible") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-92") slotid 422 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("activeEffect.Invulnerable") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0OH") slotid 423 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("activeEffect.Healing") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Yn") slotid 424 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("activeEffect.Berserk") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0nL") slotid 425 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("activeEffect.Armored") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0hA") slotid 426 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("activeEffect.ArmorBroken") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-P") slotid 427 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PoisonComparison.data") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-D2") slotid 428 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PoisonComparison.output") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0cL") slotid 429 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.onEquip") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-05Z") slotid 430 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("StatData.Size") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0ib") slotid 431 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("StatData.MaxHP") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-NG") slotid 432 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("StatData.MaxMP") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0cY") slotid 433 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("StatData.XP") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-DC") slotid 434 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("StatData.Level") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-08P") slotid 435 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("StatData.UnknownStat") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Fz") slotid 436 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EquipmentToolTip.incrementStat") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Dy") slotid 437 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ChooseNameRegisterDialog.text") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0fg") slotid 438 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("BoostPanel.activeBoosts") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-OW") slotid 439 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("BoostPanel.dropRate") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-RK") slotid 440 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("BoostPanel.tierLevelIncreased") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0xt") slotid 441 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("QuestToolTip.quest") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-l") slotid 442 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("TeleportMenuOption.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1CL") slotid 443 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PlayerMenu.Lock") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Tu") slotid 444 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PlayerMenu.UnLock") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-oD") slotid 445 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PlayerMenu.Trade") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-tx") slotid 446 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PlayerMenu.Ignore") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Ap") slotid 447 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PlayerMenu.Unignore") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0yd") slotid 448 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PlayerMenu.Invite") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Oa") slotid 449 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Player.noTeleportWhilePaused") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-9K") slotid 450 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("TradeRequestPanel.wantsTrade") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-wB") slotid 451 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Trade.Accept") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Ns") slotid 452 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Trade.Reject") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Nj") slotid 453 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("EditGuildBoard.save") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Nn") slotid 454 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ViewGuildBoard.close") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-D5") slotid 455 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ViewGuildBoard.edit") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-FG") slotid 456 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("TradeInventory.clickItemsToTrade") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-14W") slotid 457 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("TradeInventory.playerIsSelectingItems") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-13F") slotid 458 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("TradeInventory.tradeAccepted") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-023") slotid 459 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("TradeInventory.notEnoughSpace") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0hL") slotid 460 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PlayerMenu.Waiting") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-09m") slotid 461 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Frame.cancel") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0y4") slotid 462 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ErrorDialog.erroHasOccured") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0r") slotid 463 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ErrorDialog.oops") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1QP") slotid 464 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ErrorDialog.ok") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-14b") slotid 465 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("LanguagesScreen.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1TU") slotid 466 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("LanguagesScreen.option") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-12N") slotid 467 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("bestLevel_.stats") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Cz") slotid 468 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Vault.chest") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Du") slotid 469 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Vault.chestDescription") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0vZ") slotid 470 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("TermsView.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0dM") slotid 471 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("TermsView.no") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Zk") slotid 472 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("TermsView.yes") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0xb") slotid 473 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("TermsView.description") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-fj") slotid 474 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("TermsView.text") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0sC") slotid 475 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("TermsView.YeaWeAreCool") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Ja") slotid 476 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("TermsView.PeaceOut") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0wC") slotid 477 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("SellableObjectPanel.text") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0eS") slotid 478 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("SellableObjectPanel.buy") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Zz") slotid 479 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("conditionEffect.Nothing") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-E7") slotid 480 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("conditionEffect.Dead") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-O") slotid 481 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("conditionEffect.Quiet") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-L") slotid 482 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("conditionEffect.Weak") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Sh") slotid 483 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("conditionEffect.Sick") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-01W") slotid 484 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("conditionEffect.Stunned") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Zk") slotid 485 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("conditionEffect.Blind") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Uu") slotid 486 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("conditionEffect.Hallucinating") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-tw") slotid 487 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("conditionEffect.Drunk") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Ld") slotid 488 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("conditionEffec*****nfused") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1ZL") slotid 489 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("conditionEffect.StunImmune") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-53") slotid 490 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("conditionEffect.Invisible") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Mr") slotid 491 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("conditionEffect.Speedy") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-uW") slotid 492 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("conditionEffect.Bleeding") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-vE") slotid 493 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("conditionEffect.NotUsed") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0vx") slotid 494 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("conditionEffect.Healing") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1jK") slotid 495 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("conditionEffect.Damaging") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-13B") slotid 496 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("conditionEffect.Berserk") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Rc") slotid 497 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("conditionEffect.Paused") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-11c") slotid 498 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("conditionEffect.Stasis") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Ko") slotid 499 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("conditionEffect.StasisImmune") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Mu") slotid 500 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("conditionEffect.Invincible") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0rT") slotid 501 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("conditionEffect.Invulnerable") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0fW") slotid 502 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("conditionEffect.Armored") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Gu") slotid 503 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("conditionEffect.ArmorBroken") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Ez") slotid 504 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("conditionEffect.Hexed") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1UX") slotid 505 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("conditionEffect.NinjaSpeedy") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Eo") slotid 506 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Money.goldNeedsRegistration") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1i0") slotid 507 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("CharacterSlotNeedGoldDialog.price") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1TC") slotid 508 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Gold.Buy") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0YC") slotid 509 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Gold.NotEnough") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Hl") slotid 510 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Gold.notEnoughForItem") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0YW") slotid 511 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PurchaseCharacter.characterCost") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-qZ") slotid 512 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("chat.registertoChat") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-pf") slotid 513 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("cha*****nnected") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0sV") slotid 514 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("cha*****nnectingTo") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0fV") slotid 515 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("server.no_teleport_to_invisible") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0aD") slotid 516 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Player.teleportCoolDown") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-LR") slotid 517 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("player.cannotTeleportTo") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-w5") slotid 518 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("player.noWeaponEquipped") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-15T") slotid 519 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("helpCommand") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0f9") slotid 520 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("item.emptySlot") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1M7") slotid 521 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("item.toolTip") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1-N") slotid 522 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ProductionNoServersDialogFactory.tile") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Pq") slotid 523 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ProductionNoServersDialogFactory.body") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-8C") slotid 524 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("NameChangerPanelMediator.text") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0md") slotid 525 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("NewChooseNameFrame.name") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0my") slotid 526 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PackagePurchased.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0a4") slotid 527 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PackagePurchased.message") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-14Q") slotid 528 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PackagePurchased.body") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "CLOSE") slotid 529 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Close.text") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Hy") slotid 530 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Pets.RarityCommon") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-w1") slotid 531 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Pets.uncommon") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1P8") slotid 532 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Pets.rare") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-QA") slotid 533 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Pets.legendary") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Jt") slotid 534 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Pets.divine") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-XI") slotid 535 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Pets.follow") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-01K") slotid 536 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Pets.unfollow") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0fS") slotid 537 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PetFeeder.buttonBarPrefix") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Df") slotid 538 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PetFeeder.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-vL") slotid 539 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("AbilityBar.levelLabel") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Kz") slotid 540 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PetFuser.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1-5") slotid 541 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PetOrFoodSlot.itemPower") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-13J") slotid 542 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PetOrFoodSlot.placeItemHere") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-zN") slotid 543 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PetOrFoodSlot.fusePetTitle") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Uj") slotid 544 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PetFuser.buttonBarPrefix") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-M8") slotid 545 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PetFuser.description") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Hb") slotid 546 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ButtonBar.or") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-Sm") slotid 547 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PetAbilityMeter.max") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0lm") slotid 548 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PetsDialog.leave") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-BN") slotid 549 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PetsDialog.remain") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Js") slotid 550 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Pet.selectAPet") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Wu") slotid 551 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Pets.notFollowing") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0WQ") slotid 552 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Pets.following") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-SJ") slotid 553 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("BuyingDialog.info") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0VI") slotid 554 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Pets.abilityLevel") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0sx") slotid 555 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Pets.abilityLevelMax") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0EB") slotid 556 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Pets.fullyMaxed") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-s-") slotid 557 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Pets.eggHatched") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0-B") slotid 558 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Editor.Search") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-138") slotid 559 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Editor.Previous") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1iR") slotid 560 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Editor.Next") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-mL") slotid 561 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.forceChatQuality") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0j1") slotid 562 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.forceChatQualityDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-00i") slotid 563 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.hidePlayerChat") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0PI") slotid 564 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Options.hidePlayerChatDesc") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0ff") slotid 565 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("SaveTextureDialog.Cancel") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-O4") slotid 566 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("SaveTextureDialog.Save") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1ND") slotid 567 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PetPanel.release") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0TL") slotid 568 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PetPicker.text") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1gq") slotid 569 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PetPicker.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-4-") slotid 570 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PetPanelConfirm.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0oq") slotid 571 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("PetPanelConfirm.subtext") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Lj") slotid 572 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("Editor.download") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0MT") slotid 573 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("DeletePictureDialog.description") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0vL") slotid 574 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("DeletePictureDialog.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0TD") slotid 575 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ArenaPortalPanel.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1-t") slotid 576 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ArenaQueryPanel.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-2D") slotid 577 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ArenaQueryPanel.leaderboard") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0xG") slotid 578 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ContinueOrQuitDialog.exit") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1dD") slotid 579 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ContinueOrQuitDialog.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0b3") slotid 580 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ContinueOrQuitDialog.quitSubtitle") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1UW") slotid 581 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ContinueOrQuitDialog.continueSubtitle") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1MT") slotid 582 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ArenaLeaderboardListItem.waveNumber") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0xQ") slotid 583 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("LeaderboardWeeklyResetTime.label") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-QZ") slotid 584 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ArenaLeaderboard.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-K3") slotid 585 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ArenaLeaderboard.weekly") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-18r") slotid 586 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ArenaLeaderboard.allTime") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0tM") slotid 587 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ArenaLeaderbaord.yourRank") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Wr") slotid 588 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ArenaLeaderboardButton.label") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-fY") slotid 589 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ArenaCountdownClock.wave") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0j5") slotid 590 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ArenaCountdownClock.start") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-14G") slotid 591 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("ArenaCountdownClock.nextWave") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1Ed") slotid 592 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("BattleSummaryDialog.close") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-15W") slotid 593 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("BattleSummaryDialog.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1I4") slotid 594 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("BattleSummaryDialog.currentSubtitle") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-F2") slotid 595 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("BattleSummaryDialog******Subtitle") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-10g") slotid 596 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("BattleSummaryText.waveNumber") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-OI") slotid 597 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("MustBeNamed.title") end
     trait const QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-049") slotid 598 type QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "String") value Utf8("MustBeNamed.desc") end
    I don't think there is a "blank" one as I looked.
    Yeah right.
    If there was a blank one we wouldn't need to make our own text obj because of the string builder issue in the client.
    I don't know anything about the client but I think you have to provide a text object anyway, regardless whether you are constructing the object with JSON or with a custom text. That's just the 2 sides of the same coin, but you must know it better than me.

Now you see what made marinepower mad? If have you ever looked for a blank key at where the other keys are found (you don't even need to extract the keys), you would have found the key called "blank" for sure. But you haven't, neither you have ever searched for the key "blank". Don't tell me it's something very complicated what the "best" of the active rotmg hack makers are unable to find out.
    JustAnoobROTMG and gorgor how do you plan to make a proxy when you can't manage to find out something of this level?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kosa333 View Post
    blablabla... bullshit...
    You just proved one thing : hacks makers are not omnipotent, nor perfect, thus they can easily miss something as simple as that.
    Sometimes people does not simply think about the easiest solution to solve a problem. You should know that.

I made the assumption that nilly had taken much time to look for a solution and that she didnt find this one. She modified the constructor of a StringBuilder which is a perfect solution for a client. I assumed that given the time she took to find nothing , and giving the knowledge she have about client, that no blank key exists. I was wrong, its ok. This is what i wanted to say in my answer.

Oh and, i looked for the key i mentionned in first post. It isnt in the code.

Imagine if i answered to all PM requesting help on clients or hacking like you did?
    I mean, just because i know the solution is easy or the question stupid doesnt give me the right to be a dick in my answer.

I asked for an HINT, you gaved a solution. I thanked you because it helped.

On this point, i agree with you, i am surprised nilly hasnt figured this out. Or maybe she just wanted to say "how does it solves the problem in a client implementation?"

Oh and btw, about the proxy, : stop saying crap about something you dont know... Actually, the proxy is fully working even with new features (i corrected a little thread Treemap synchronisation bug yesterday fyi).
    Last edited by JustAnoobROTMG; 07-29-2013 at 11:19 AM.

Thanks
    You just proved one thing : hacks makers are not omnipotent, nor perfect, thus they can easily miss something as simple as that.
    Sometimes people does not simply think about the easiest solution to solve a problem. You should know that.

I made the assumption that nilly had taken much time to look for a solution and that she didnt find this one. She modified the constructor of a StringBuilder which is a perfect solution for a client. I assumed that given the time she took to find nothing , and giving the knowledge she have about client, that no blank key exists. I was wrong, its ok. This is what i wanted to say in my answer.

Oh and, i looked for the key i mentionned in first post. It isnt in the code.

Imagine if i answered to all PM requesting help on clients or hacking like you did?
    I mean, just because i know the solution is easy or the question stupid doesnt give me the right to be a dick in my answer.

I asked for an HINT, you gaved a solution. I thanked you because it helped.

On this point, i agree with you, i am surprised nilly hasnt figured this out. Or maybe she just wanted to say "how does it solves the problem in a client implementation?"

Oh and btw, about the proxy, : stop saying crap about something you dont know... Actually, the proxy is fully working even with new features (i corrected a little thread Treemap synchronisation bug yesterday fyi).
    Hey, hey don't start raging kid, I believe I provided the information you needed, and I gave you HINTs and a solution, although you just asked whether it is possible (you still haven't found the hint, have you?). The easy solution I showed is not the only solution, there are several other ones, it was up to you which one you find, and I don't think you have the right to call it bullshit or crap, I could have just decided that I don't want to help.
    You still have that mindset, if nilly hasn't found it you then there is no reason to look for it ...

And don't misunderstand me, I don't give a shit about your proxy, I just cannot comprehend why you can't solve something this easy then, and still depending on nilly. Well, it's none of my bussiness. It was my mistake thinking too highly of you, excuse me then.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Wow. Simply because I didn't figure out something that should have been obvious you give me shit for it? My apologies for not being the l33t knowledgeable hacker you expected me to be...

BTW would someone mind teaching me how to use google? I've never used google with strings like the spoiler @kosa333 gave. It must be something more than searching for that exact string cause the only thing that comes up is this thread.

Thanks
    Wow. Simply because I didn't figure out something that should have been obvious you give me shit for it? My apologies for not being the l33t knowledgeable hacker you expected me to be...

BTW would someone mind teaching me how to use google? I've never used google with strings like the spoiler @kosa333 gave. It must be something more than searching for that exact string cause the only thing that comes up is this thread.
    Don't be so butthurt, I have never said anything bad about you other than shame on you guys for not finding the obvious, and neither have I ever said that you need to be "l33t knowledgeable hacker" to find it (no, I didn't expect you to be one). So please don't.

About the spoiler: I carefully adjusted the length of the string to end with an equal sign, so even if you don't know what it was encoded with, you can just google it. Anything is fine like "encoding with equal sign at the end" or even just simply "equal sign at the end". But there are other ways to find out about it as well.

For your information this is the most common (binary-to-text) encoder, and many things use this including rotmg, but even HTTP (never use basic access authentication because it can be sniffed and decoded instantly). It's there in emails, ssh keys, many types of certificates, etc. If you want to convert something to text or simply encode something, this might be useful. It does not encrypt nor does it make a hash.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kosa333 For This Useful Post:

nilly (07-29-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @kosa333, thanks for the explanation. Request solved.