Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Blinding Light of Destiny and Sepulchure's armor

So I finally finished both quests and all I have to say is holy crap who the hell in there right mind would do this without a bot. I'd really like to know because it would be one of the most boring repetitive things ever. It took me about 1.5-2 months on and off to complete both (including stops to farm legion tokens or level up a class) but doing each one legitimately would take forever. Who has the time to click the same buttons over and over and over and over and over again for weeks if not months on end. Why would they even make a quest like this. Well that's my rant, but I would like to know what everyone else thinks about this.

P.S. Something else that annoyed me was the fact that you didn't even get Sepulchure's Helm when completing this quest. I understand not getting the weapon because you get so many others and can get it for 2.5k ac (Ouch), but you can't even get the helm to match the armor without buying a stupid toy.
    Last edited by Chiaroscuro; 07-21-2013 at 12:41 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiaroscuro View Post
    So I finally finished both quests and all I have to say is holy crap who the hell in there right mind would do this without a bot. I'd really like to know because it would be one of the most boring repetitive things ever. It took me about 1.5-2 months on and off to complete both (including stops to farm legion tokens or level up a class) but doing each one legitimately would take forever. Who has the time to click the same buttons over and over and over and over and over again for weeks if not months on end. Why would they even make a quest like this. Well that's my rant, but I would like to know what everyone else thinks about this.

P.S. Something else that annoyed me was the fact that you didn't even get Sepulchure's Helm when completing this quest. I understand not getting the weapon because you get so many others and can get it for 2.5k ac (Ouch), but you can't even get the helm to match the armor without buying a stupid toy.
    ´To be honest it's a waste of time to try to get those items without bot..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Well some bored people might do it without bot , Or people who don't know about bots

I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Dragon Nest Minion Since: 12 September 2013
    Minecraft Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Social Games Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Pharaoh #5: 2 January 2014
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    It actually just a waste of time to get those items. Bot or not. You get an axe that does some more damage to a certain monster and makes everyone say Battleon. Woooh, very special. Next you get an armor that most people will just over look.

Thanks
    Artix use blod,thats because everyone wants it,and they made the quest harder because of that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    It actually just a waste of time to get those items. Bot or not. You get an axe that does some more damage to a certain monster and makes everyone say Battleon. Woooh, very special. Next you get an armor that most people will just over look.
    im using seppy armor and i plan on continuing to use it while a member, fuck BLoD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRocketExec View Post
    im using seppy armor and i plan on continuing to use it while a member, fuck BLoD
    Member? What is that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    Member? What is that?
    its when youre basically better than other players in AQW its like your coolness levels are multiplied by infinity sadly my membership is going soon and i shall be a commoner once again :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I'm only getting Sep armor because that's the only thing I have left to bot for...afterwards I'll probably spend all my time killing people in Yulgar with GrimBlight and the Healer glitch.
    Last edited by Syleta; 07-21-2013 at 03:34 PM.

Thanks
    lmao I think you mean Legend not member XD and I liked all the weapons you earn while trying to get the armor and BLoD so it was worth it for me, but for ppl doing it for real you gotta be kidding me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Seppy's armor and blinding light take so long normally lol.

Thanks
    I bet 100 bucks that people like Luminitos who lack a life do these quests without bots.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral.kizaru View Post
    I bet 100 bucks that people like Luminitos who lack a life do these quests without bots.
    It's not that hard to do the quest chains. The quest chains are end game material. Stuff that you work on when you don't have anything left to do. A lot of people don't have to use bots. It takes around 2 months for Seppy armor and two to three weeks for BLoD without a bot. I've done it with a bot and without one on different accounts. You can have a life AND be able to finish the quest chains. If you can't finish it without having to use a bot, then you have no future.
    Last edited by thebigbang20; 07-21-2013 at 09:24 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I did them without a bot :P, it just is a long process.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    It's not that hard to do the quest chains. The quest chains are end game material. Stuff that you work on when you don't have anything left to do. A lot of people don't have to use bots. It takes around 2 months for Seppy armor and two to three weeks for BLoD without a bot. I've done it with a bot and without one on different accounts. You can have a life AND be able to finish the quest chains. If you can't finish it without having to use a bot, then you have no future.
    My bad, I assumed it took around 2 months since the thread starter said it took him that amount of time. But still, doing these without a bot shows how much free time you've got.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast