Poll: Would you still believe in God if "miracles" never happened?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    God is dead, now troll gtfo's.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    wich god? hmm..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Some people pray for people, hoping for a miracle.
    Some people attribute miracles to a divine one.

I was just wondering if people's opinions would change if they found out a miracle wasn't a miracle, or miracles didn't happen.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Who's to decide what's a miracle, and what isn't a miracle. It's not like people can prove something is or isn't a miracle.
    RESPECT
    LIST:

InHuman <-- Minion connections
    Czar <-- Open minded!
    Omarzz <-- Your sigs make me Fap
    P1MP <-- Better watch your sister. x400
    Obama <-- President Of the United States
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    moosicgawd <-- Former GFSex :P
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    M 3 R K 3 D <-- GFSeX in training.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude
    D |\| F <-- Dont ever piss me off again..

Check List:

[ ] LEARN C++ <-- Going Pretty Well!
    [ ] 50 REP POINTS <-- Lol nobody loves me..

[] 100 THANKS <-- OMG NO WAI
    150 THANKS Hopefully
    [] 800! POSTS Expert Member?
    850<-- Soon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    miracles are just that. they r spontaneous coincidental outcomes. God doesnt exist so please just shut up
    [IMG]https://i488.photobucke*****m/albums/rr247/beteasta1/naruto2.png[/IMG]
    [img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/231698.jpg[/img]
    Press The Thanks Button..Can't Hurt!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by beteasta3 View Post
    miracles are just that. they r spontaneous coincidental outcomes. God doesnt exist so please just shut up
    Prove it to me, Show me evidence that god doesn't exist.
    RESPECT
    LIST:

Czar <-- Open minded!
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude

Check List:

150 THANKS Hopefully
    850<-- Soon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Idk lol...IDK WHAT TO PICKKK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by SupB View Post
    Prove it to me, Show me evidence that god doesn't exist.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahaha that is the most foolish argument every known theist throws at atheists. You can't prove something doesn't exist because it's not there. and you can't prove hes real either.

So why dont i just tell you why religion is fraud. and maybe ill get through you're close minded head.

1)Christianity was based off of judaism. basically they took the fundamentals of judaism and changed it around into their own religion. meaning that no guy named jesus ever told them believe in this but they simply did it to scare people and control them. thats why they killed of so many and took over using fear.

2) They make up the stupidest excuses. Well if god doesnt want you to jerk off or have sex before you're married but he made it pleasurable. They said its pleasurable because its a gift...lol. The reason its pleasurable is so early man would be determined to have sex and therefore produce more humans so we can evolve.

3) they say the reason god doesn't come down and prove to us hes real is so he can test our beliefs. BULL SHIT. if he was omnipotent and he existed he would of done that a while ago.

4) if god knows all past present and future he should have figured out that man kind would turn up like this

5)there is actual proof of evolution and such. their are fossils. and u can find signs of evolution in everyday life. are feet are not straight but pointing left and right. why? so we can be mobile and make swifter turns.

6) if you workout at a gym and know how your muscles work you'd believe in evolution more. When we lift heavy weights we tear muscle fibers so our body is forced to change and adapt to the environment to get stronger....more proof of evolution.

7) the reason monkeys haven't evolved is because we haven't evolved from monkeys but we all evolved from a common ancestor.

8) you ask christians hey well where is jesus grave site? they say oohh uhmm israel? oh well can you go see it?? uhm noo idk....LOL

9)if god loves us soo much? why is he willing to send us to a place where we burn scream and choke for all eternity?

10) your basicly saying a mass murdered who believes in jesus goes to heaven but a kind hearted atheist goes to hell...lol

so if u still dont understand all i can say is that you r stupid ignorant stubborn and close minded and no atheist should have to waste their precious time on you. and for god's sake put down that stupid bible and maybe read a science article or watch some history channel or something.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    hahahahahahahahahahahahaha that is the most foolish argument every known theist throws at atheists. You can't prove something doesn't exist because it's not there. and you can't prove hes real either.

So why dont i just tell you why religion is fraud. and maybe ill get through you're close minded head.

1)Christianity was based off of judaism. basically they took the fundamentals of judaism and changed it around into their own religion. meaning that no guy named jesus ever told them believe in this but they simply did it to scare people and control them. thats why they killed of so many and took over using fear.

2) They make up the stupidest excuses. Well if god doesnt want you to jerk off or have sex before you're married but he made it pleasurable. They said its pleasurable because its a gift...lol. The reason its pleasurable is so early man would be determined to have sex and therefore produce more humans so we can evolve.

3) they say the reason god doesn't come down and prove to us hes real is so he can test our beliefs. BULL SHIT. if he was omnipotent and he existed he would of done that a while ago.

4) if god knows all past present and future he should have figured out that man kind would turn up like this

5)there is actual proof of evolution and such. their are fossils. and u can find signs of evolution in everyday life. are feet are not straight but pointing left and right. why? so we can be mobile and make swifter turns.

6) if you workout at a gym and know how your muscles work you'd believe in evolution more. When we lift heavy weights we tear muscle fibers so our body is forced to change and adapt to the environment to get stronger....more proof of evolution.

7) the reason monkeys haven't evolved is because we haven't evolved from monkeys but we all evolved from a common ancestor.

8) you ask christians hey well where is jesus grave site? they say oohh uhmm israel? oh well can you go see it?? uhm noo idk....LOL

9)if god loves us soo much? why is he willing to send us to a place where we burn scream and choke for all eternity?

10) your basicly saying a mass murdered who believes in jesus goes to heaven but a kind hearted atheist goes to hell...lol

so if u still dont understand all i can say is that you r stupid ignorant stubborn and close minded and no atheist should have to waste their precious time on you. and for god's sake put down that stupid bible and maybe read a science article or watch some history channel or something.

AHAHAHA. you understand one thing, i know my share about religion too.

1)EPIC..FAILURE. Are you actually trying to blame Jesus for what later christians did? Just because the later christians used violence to encourage christianity, doesn't mean that Jesus doesn't exist.

2) What do you mean GOD doesn't want you to have sex, in fact most religions promote Sex, and believe that as well as to reproduce it was a good way to build the relationship between a man and a woman. Get your facts straight before you try and act all smart.

3).. You're just.. K.. If you've read up about any abrahamic religion. When god told the angels that he was going to make man the angels asked him why god said "Because I know what you don't". It later goes on to say that, since angels were made to worship god, and they didn't have a problem, he put humans there to test their beliefs, without physical evidence. That's why abrahamic religions believe that Life is a test.

4) Who's to say he didn't know mankind wasn't going to end up like this. Again life is a test, obviously if we were headed down this path than humans in generally have been failing.

5) Religion doesn't take away the fact that ADAPTATIONS have been made, but we don't believe that we came from monkeys. We believe that we were put on this earth as HUMANS.

6)..Wow..Absolutely no comment.

7) Than evolution would be contradicting itself.This clearly looks like a type of early Ape.
    [IMG]https://massthink.files.*********.com/2008/06/evolution.jpg[/IMG]

8) LOL, so are you saying that if you can't find somebodies Grave than they never existed.. LOL..LOL...LOL.. (P.S ask a muslim where Prophet Mahammad(sas) grave is, we'll tell you Medinah, and yes you can see it)

9) God loves people who believe in him and are good people.

10) LOL..LOL..LOL.. yes it matters if you believe in god, but that doesn't mean just cause you believe in him you have a one way ticket to heaven. Nope, it clearly says that if you do sins, that you have a chance of going to hell.

You are calling me ignorant, when you are trying to talk about a subject that you clearly have no knowledge of.
    RESPECT
    LIST:

Czar <-- Open minded!
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude

Check List:

150 THANKS Hopefully
    850<-- Soon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    well then supb all i can say is i have failed to get through to you just as i have failed with others. you remarks had almost nothing to do with my statements. you are wasting you're one chance of life. instead of living it to the fullest u r wasting your time praying for things that will never be. Im telling you for the last time grow up and look at this world look at it for what it really is. because if you lived in reality and not fairy tales you'd realize it is all bull shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    #6 sigh.

I guess there's ignorance on both sides,

some accept evolutionary theory but clearly haven't the slightest understanding of it (beteasta)

some deny evolutionary theory and clearly haven't the slightest enderstanding of it (SupB)

I give up.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    paroxysm my #6 reason probably showed the clearest way of understanding evolution. i dont understand what flaws you see in it. please read it thoroughly once more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    There are no miracles... Just luck.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to (G)rapefruit For This Useful Post:

beteasta3 (08-12-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I'm not going to lie i haven't really done as much research as i could've in the theory of evolution so i really can't say much, but this is from the little knowledge that i know of. <.< So i guess the real mistake i made was contradicting by talking about a subject that im ignorant about. Ah.. i hate when i rage out on people .. but beteastas comments were stupid as fuck..
    RESPECT
    LIST:

Czar <-- Open minded!
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude

Check List:

150 THANKS Hopefully
    850<-- Soon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    paroxysm my #6 reason probably showed the clearest way of understanding evolution. i dont understand what flaws you see in it. please read it thoroughly once more.
    Evolution deals with change on the genetic level, muscles rebuilding is just the muscular system repairing damaged muscular tissue. One could argue that this ability arose through evolutionary means though. It's kind of a long shot but I think I just involuntarily saved your argument.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast