Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Mouzie's GP/EXP Guide

Hello, are you expecting to learn how to get EXP/GP, you are wrong. Very wrong!

This guide will teach the users a little of, "How do I get high EXP/GP?" "What gameplay gives me good GP/EXP?" "Where is there a Jew here?" and so on and so fore. :3

First we'll go with the common question of: How do I get high GP/EXP?

It is all base on performance and K/DR, you see. They awarded base on how well you do, the problem is a pro can make more dough quickly then a noob. This is sometimes deemed unfair, now. Performance is commonly base, if you score first place, score the highest kill, capture a few flags. It does not count toward kills but as performance. Simply put, if you go into a Spy Hunt games, you can get little kills but grab a lit of the intels over and over, the game will know, you're performing and grabbing the intels over and over, is good. So they award you with EXP and GP. Same thing as Capture the Flag, I had 3 kills and 5 deaths, but I manages to get to the top AND get a high GP/EXP because of my performance of capturing the flags.

This is why some gameplay offers more awards because of the fact you're performing more.

Sometimes the game does not have a goal and it is just killing the other players. The game then base you on K/DR (Kill/Death Ratio). Your K/DR is your number of kills divided by the number of times you died. So, if you have 69,503 kills divide by 40,603=1.71 (rounding it too).

The game best you on kills too and the increase of decrease of your K/DR.

Like this

56-12 (High)
    42-23 (Medium)
    21-13 (Low)
    55-2 (Kill yourself)

I hope thise helps a lot of people.

I again, do not ask for thanks/rep+, gimme them if you like. :3

Now, go out there and hack/play legit your ass off!

NO SPAMMING D:

Stay on topic.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 08-08-2009 at 12:26 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

noideahowboutyou (05-24-2010),skycaptain95 (08-14-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Very true Mouzie I completely agree with this logic...and it works!

......\\______________________)
    ....../ `---___________----_____|]¦ ¦¦¦¦D
    ...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
    .....), ---.(_(__) /
    ....// (..) ), ----"
    ...//___//
    ..//___//
    .//___//
    X_X Hit thanks and you don't die X_X
    My respect list
    Obama
    Liz
    lolz2much

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    So this isn't a guide? It's an explanation?
    Quote Originally Posted by M 3 R K 3 D
    Uhhh, can you send me a pic of you naked i would very much appreciate it (:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Katlyn~ View Post
    So this isn't a guide? It's an explanation?
    Katlyn ftw.
    What the hell is this thread for?

No offense, but shit, if some one needs to post a guide on how to divide, then this forum is shittier then I thought.

I thought this was going to be a guide on how to Power Boost...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Hello, is you expecting to learn how to get EXP/GP, you are wrong. Very wrong!

This guide will teach the users a little of, "How do I get high EXP/GP?" "What gameplay gives me good GP/EXP?" "Where is there a Jew here?" and so on and so fore. :3

First we'll go with the common question of: How do I get high GP/EXP?

It is all base on performance and K/DR, you see. They awarded base on how well you do, the problem is a pro can make more dough quickly then a noob. This is sometimes deemed unfair, now. Performance is commonly base, if you score first place, score the highest kill, capture a few flags. It does not count toward kills but as performance. Simply put, if you go into a Spy Hunt games, you can get little kills but grab a lit of the intels over and over, the game will know, you're performing and grabbing the intels over and over, is good. So they award you with EXP and GP. Same thing as Capture the Flag, I had 3 kills and 5 deaths, but I manages to get to the top AND get a high GP/EXP because of my performance of capturing the flags.

This is why some gameplay offers more awards because of the fact you're performing more.

Sometimes the game does not have a goal and it is just killing the other players. The game then base you on K/DR (Kill/Death Ratio). Your K/DR is your number of kills divided by the number of times you died. So, if you have 69,503 kills divide by 40,603=1.71 (rounding it too).

The game best you on kills too and the increase of decrease of your K/DR.

Like this

56-12 (High)
    42-23 (Medium)
    21-13 (Low)
    55-2 (Kill yourself)

I hope thise helps a lot of people.

I again, do not ask for thanks/rep+, gimme them if you like. :3

Now, go out there and hack/play legit your ass off!

NO SPAMMING D:

Stay on topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheaty View Post
    Katlyn ftw.

No offense, but shit, if some one needs to post a guide on how to divide, then this forum is shittier then I thought.

I love your reading capabilities.

Read the rules, love the rules, follow the rules, and we'll get along pretty damn well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Katlyn ftw.

This thread is simply created to help users who have problem understanding the logic of the game.

If you're disappointed. I am sorry, if you eveen bothered to read. You'll see I did *ahem*. Showed you how to gain it, simply put. You just get the intel over and over. Then game over, yay.

If you don't like it. Don't matters. Can't have a fan everywhere. :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    They're amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by M 3 R K 3 D
    Uhhh, can you send me a pic of you naked i would very much appreciate it (:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liem View Post
    I love your reading capabilities.
    Jesus Christ.

Why don't you read his thread topic?

Mouzie's GP/EXP Guide

Now, Liem, since you seem to be undereducated, let me tell you what a person should understand after reading that thread topic.

"Hmm, a GP/EXP Guide? A Guide on how to make GP/EXP? Obviously, since this is a guide, in this guide, there should be the BEST way to earn GP/EXP in a most detailed and highly explanatory matter." Obviously, this thought would have been more simplified and in quicker time, but I did believe you'd have trouble comprehending it, so, I decided to break it down into lower level increments for you.

This is an EXPLANATION not a GUIDE. Idiot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Jesus Christ.

Mouzie's GP/EXP Guide

Now, Liem, since you seem to be undereducated, let me tell you what a person should understand after reading that thread topic.

"Hmm, a GP/EXP Guide? A Guide on how to make GP/EXP? Obviously, since this is a guide, in this guide, there should be the BEST way to earn GP/EXP in a most detailed and highly explanatory matter." Obviously, this thought would have been more simplified and in quicker time, but I did believe you'd have trouble comprehending it, so, I decided to break it down into lower level increments for you.

(Mouzie)
    First of all, know your shit. A guide is a few terms: A person who lead/map an uncarted area for a group/person. But a guide is also known as Knowledge Management (KM) comprises a range of practices used in an organisation to identify, create, represent, distribute and enable adoption of insights and experiences. Such as, "A bird guide" or my guide. I am right posting it as the GP/K.DR Guide, just shut up and don't piss yourself over because of the fact this isn't what you wanted.

Please, if you like to Power Level, do so. I given you a GUIDE to help you GUIDE yourway to GUIDE you to get high EXP/GP.

THIS IS A GUIDE, you're just dumb to understand the term and the word.

Jesus Christ.

Mouzie's GP/EXP Guide

Usually, we here read the post as well, seeing that people don't usually spend too long thinking of a perfect thread title for people like you.

He also points out different goals of gaining better exp, if you'd read the post.

"Simply put, if you go into a Spy Hunt games, you can get little kills but grab a lit of the intels over and over, the game will know, you're performing and grabbing the intels over and over, is good. So they award you with EXP and GP. Same thing as Capture the Flag, I had 3 kills and 5 deaths, but I manages to get to the top AND get a high GP/EXP because of my performance of capturing the flags."
    Last edited by Mouzie; 08-08-2009 at 12:38 PM.

Read the rules, love the rules, follow the rules, and we'll get along pretty damn well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    I love how mouzie now has a sting to brain-dead and possibly mentally ill people. Great thread for beginners. If you don't like it, go find another one!!! or I'll make one... lol
    Any donations would help

Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liem View Post
    Usually, we here read the post as well, seeing that people don't usually spend too long thinking of a perfect thread title for people like you.

He also points out different goals of gaining better exp, if you'd read the post.

"Simply put, if you go into a Spy Hunt games, you can get little kills but grab a lit of the intels over and over, the game will know, you're performing and grabbing the intels over and over, is good. So they award you with EXP and GP. Same thing as Capture the Flag, I had 3 kills and 5 deaths, but I manages to get to the top AND get a high GP/EXP because of my performance of capturing the flags."
    Perfect thread title? Well, "guide" and "explanation" are two very different terms. By putting "explanation" instead of "guide" doesn't make the thread title perfect. I never said I wanted a perfect one, just one that also contributes to the post.

So by your reasoning, I could say "[RELEASE] FREE HACKS" and then, in my thread I could say,

This is a "guide" to what Free Hacks mean.
    That doesn't even make sense.
    It'd be more logical to say: This is an "EXPLANATION" to what free hacks mean.

Plus, CTF and spy hunt are no where near compared to the boosting of quarantine. If you want the most GP/EXP then do that, I though that was pretty much common sense, so I was surprised to see a thread pertaining to something that could possibly be better,
    and to my dissapointment, which is not surprising about threads on MPGH, most of them are just bullshit anyways,
    It's not what's expected.

This forum needs a visit with the brother of CCleaner.

NoobCleaner v6.3.3.6

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Perfect thread title? Well, "guide" and "explanation" are two very different terms. By putting "explanation" instead of "guide" doesn't make the thread title perfect. I never said I wanted a perfect one, just one that also contributes to the post.

So by your reasoning, I could say "[RELEASE] FREE HACKS" and then, in my thread I could say,

This is a "guide" to what Free Hacks mean.
    That doesn't even make sense.
    It'd be more logical to say: This is an "EXPLANATION" to what free hacks mean.

Plus, CTF and spy hunt are no where near compared to the boosting of quarantine. If you want the most GP/EXP then do that, I though that was pretty much common sense, so I was surprised to see a thread pertaining to something that could possibly be better,
    and to my dissapointment, which is not surprising about threads on MPGH, most of them are just bullshit anyways,
    It's not what's expected.

This forum needs a visit with the brother of CCleaner.

NoobCleaner v6.3.3.6
    As I state on the first line, this isn't what it seems. This will HALT the person, going. "Oh this isn't about powerleveling, I will go now."

You're making a huge, huge deal out of the title, again even though two terms are diffrent, my title still remains because it is a guide, it uses a right term of the word. There is nothing you can do about, I am sorry if you're disappointed.

Also, you know. Most people will know you're faking it because you can move the mouse over the title and see it is fake. You can do whatever you wants, I made a guide to help people. I am using the right word, the right term, and using it with the word. It's a neat fit, so please. Just stop while you're ahead.

A guide, gives a so called: EXPLANATION, of something like a Bird Guide will give EXPLANATION of type of birds, a rifle guide will give EXPLANATION of rifles depending on what the user posts.

My GP/EXP Guide is a EXPLANATION of common questions about GP/EXP.

So please, give me a EXPLANATION, if what it is wrong?

Mm?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    I hear Spy hunt give you the most gp/exp... by just picking up the intels and droping them again... Can I get a list of wich games gives you the best exp/gp. from like least to greatest

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I laughed at the part where quart mode boosting is better. It is FAR easier to just prolong a spy match, while farming kills, then killing the SS.

Also, a deathroom CTF is better as well, if you capture flags. With a stacked team, you can easily finish a match within 3 minutes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I would think 55-2 would be really good... 27.5 KDR?
    [IMG]https://i231.photobucke*****m/albums/ee303/romor24/romor24reflection.jpg[/IMG]

Thank me if I helped in any way!
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ake-athon.html
    I got in 4th o well

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I'm a nexon spy.
    OH NO DAVE!! NOT YOU TOO!~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast