Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

[Manga] Naruto 640 + Discussion

Link: Naruto 640 - Read Naruto 640 Online - Page 2

- Basically Obito is the new S06P
    - He's about to hit Minato, Sasuke, and Naruto from a point-blank Juubi bomb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Oh no, not a juubi bomb.........wait those can be aimed now? OH NO A JUUBI BOMB THAT PEOPLE ALWAYS MISSED WITH.

Wait.......no, I don't care. Sorry, scenery explosion is childs stuff, gets old after the first shot.
    Last edited by Empire; 07-24-2013 at 02:49 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I wonder how this will end

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Meh, the fighting scenes are to hard to read there are just a ton of lines and text everywhere :/
    [IMG]https://i1347.photobucke*****m/albums/p702/Calum1998/signature-Recovered_zps64b75a29.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    They are hyping sasuke up a lot. The Fourth hokage acknowledges him as 'naruto is keeping up with sasuke-kun' as if sasuke is in some way superior, As well as how sasuke first reaction to Obito losing control and hurting him self was "hes hitting him self" with a dull almost sad look on his face as if he wanted to fight.

Sasuke > Naruto, it's gon ahappen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Oh no, not a juubi bomb.........wait those can be aimed now? OH NO A JUUBI BOMB THAT PEOPLE ALWAYS MISSED WITH.

Wait.......no, I don't care. Sorry, scenery explosion is childs stuff, gets old after the first shot.
    You're confusing Juubi Bomb with the Tailed Beast ball.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bustersbss For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (07-24-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by bustersbss View Post
    You're confusing Juubi Bomb with the Tailed Beast ball.
    There's a difference?

Giant explosions done with a mediocre-at-best art style don't impress.

Thanks
    I wonder how Naruto and the ragtag cannon fodder crew are going to fight Obito now, seeing as he is probably almost as powerful as the sage of 6 paths. The sage of 6 paths is probably going to end up helping Naruto or something.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Wow, that shot of Obito as the new SO6P was fucking epic, it was just pure excellence. I'm also glad to see he can finally remember who Minato is, so he can himself acknowledge how he's being a dick.

That stunt Naruto pulled at the beginning was pretty fucking epic too, I love seeing him become smarter in battle (like he did the entire Pain arc and when he knew that Obito wasn't using the Rinne Tensei), it shows his development as a character. <3

All in all a sweet chapter, I wonder how they're going to get out of this though. Naruto is the only one out of them that's fast enough to save them, but I wonder if someone else is going to jump in.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to scotbud123 For This Useful Post:

TheWizKid95 (07-29-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    I wonder how Naruto and the ragtag cannon fodder crew are going to fight Obito now, seeing as he is probably almost as powerful as the sage of 6 paths. The sage of 6 paths is probably going to end up helping Naruto or something.
    Only thing that can happen that'll win it for the allied side. Talk-no-jutsu is ineffective at this point

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

Only thing that can happen that'll win it for the allied side. Talk-no-jutsu is ineffective at this point
    That is exactly what I thought about the pein arc.

I mean he killed his master, destroyed the ENTIRE village, and was dead-set on his convictions.

......Then comes naruto.

Fucking naruto, comes in and goes "I dunno how to solve anything, but I believe!", you'd think any reasonable adult would just be like "fuck that" but nope, Pein "believes" in naruto, revives everybody, and thats it.

Except naruto never did anything to fix the problem that had created Pein. Nothing changed, there wasn't even a single talk to the hokage about this. Heck, its almost as if naruto just woke up the next day with amnesia.
    --------------------------------------

But who comes up from out of nowhere to fix this problem? Sasuke.

That's right, bad-guy sasuke is doing naruto's job, even though he didn't have a heart-to-heart with Pein. He's the one actually trying to fix the problem, he's the one who actually has a plan.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh well, I've said this a thousand times: Naruto(the character) represents ignorance.
    Last edited by Empire; 07-25-2013 at 10:35 PM.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    ^False, what you're forgetting is that while Sasuke was off dicking around in the corner, Naruto had to help re-build the village. Before he could proceed to do anything, he had to help the village with it's repairs. Then they had all the drama at the 5 Kage Summit to deal with, you know, the drama SASUKE himself created. And then Madara declared war, and Naruto had to go train to control the Kyubi.

So while Sasuke got to do whatever the fuck his butthurt wanted him to do, Naruto actually had a village to care about. It took the Hokages to be revived and tell him what a ****** he was for him to SAY he has a plan (we still haven't heard it, so he's still on the same level as Naruto at this point).

Naruto as a character represents determination and willpower. (He'd be the perfect Green Lantern, now that I think about it).
    Last edited by scotbud123; 07-25-2013 at 10:52 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to scotbud123 For This Useful Post:

TheWizKid95 (07-29-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    ^False, what you're forgetting is that while Sasuke was off dicking around in the corner, Naruto had to help re-build the village. Before he could proceed to do anything, he had to help the village with it's repairs. Then they had all the drama at the 5 Kage Summit to deal with, you know, the drama SASUKE himself created. And then Madara declared war, and Naruto had to go train to control the Kyubi.

So while Sasuke got to do whatever the fuck his butthurt wanted him to do, Naruto actually had a village to care about. It took the Hokages to be revived and tell him what a ****** he was for him to SAY he has a plan (we still haven't heard it, so he's still on the same level as Naruto at this point).

Naruto as a character represents determination and willpower. (He'd be the perfect Green Lantern, now that I think about it).
    Why did sasuke create that drama? To fix the problem. Shit, sasuke killed Danzo, a huge contributor to that very same problem. Naruto labels this off as "revenge" except after Itachi died Sasuke found the problem, and worked on a solution.
    -

:/ Seriously, naruto did nothing to fix the problem that created Pein. Rebuilding? Pfft, right. Yamato did the wood jutsu and that was all you saw of that. Nothing to even comment on hokage.

In fact, that entire arc was kind of lame considering the reasons behind pein were dismissed by naruto not one chapter after his death.
    -------------

Naruto representing determination and willpower? I guess, if you count that he's a slacker in origin and his willpower is pretty much broken every fight since he keeps on letting the 9tails out.

Oh well Ignorance in a nutshell.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Naruto does show determination and will power, but that ain't shit to do of whats happening now. You can try all you wan but SO6P will win + a even better Madara.
    The whole world got nun on dem 2

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DawgiiStylz For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (07-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
    Naruto does show determination and will power, but that ain't shit to do of whats happening now. You can try all you wan but SO6P will win + a even better Madara.
    The whole world got nun on dem 2
    :/ I feel sasuke shows that more than naruto.

Naruto wins most of his fights thanks to his lack of willpower to supress the kyubi, his determination is "meh" considering his options.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast