Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Le bot 7.6 Xp boost glitched on me

Title explains most if my problem; I stated playing AQW again and wanting to test out Le bot function but after getting a free bank space and clicking on get Xp boost or any from the option menu it says " You need at least 1 free bank space" However if I send the spammer code it allows me to get the item except the xp boost. I also went on the real server with one of the other boost and sold it/dropped it but it didn't work. I tried re downloading Le bot again but no avail and I tried goggling the problem but nothing came up. Any help would be appreciated! I attached an image of the problem on the bottom; waiting for approval.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Glitch.jpg  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Delacroix21 For This Useful Post:

Real1ty1123 (07-24-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think if you use the packet alone and try to accept the stack you only get one boost, and it uses the bank to make them stack.

I could be wrong, I haven't used boosts in months.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Syleta View Post
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think if you use the packet alone and try to accept the stack you only get one boost, and it uses the bank to make them stack.

I could be wrong, I haven't used boosts in months.
    I used the packet spammer to only send it once and I can accept all the other boost ( One at a time since I only have 1 bank slot) but not the Xp boost. I don't use it much since using the Rep function in Le bot get's me a lot of xp but it just annoys me that it doesn't work right for me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    By the way, when you use images, upload them to like TinyPic and put the [img] link in your post for a screenshot that doesn't need approval/download.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Syleta For This Useful Post:

Delacroix21 (07-24-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Delacroix21 View Post
    I used the packet spammer to only send it once and I can accept all the other boost ( One at a time since I only have 1 bank slot) but not the Xp boost. I don't use it much since using the Rep function in Le bot get's me a lot of xp but it just annoys me that it doesn't work right for me.
    I never understood the Packet Spammer function, but after learning from someone else and tweaking it a bit, I have a working way to stack boosts.

It uses the automatic boost dropped on the Options menu of Le Bot. Having one bank slot open, I select my boost I want to drop. I hit "Get:" and it starts dropping it. Then I go up to the bot manager and type the boosts full name [e.g. GOLD Boost! (10 min)] and add it to the bot manager. While the boosts are dropping, enable the bot manager to run for about five seconds, or until it collects the boosts, then disable it. You should log out around here if you don't disable it. Don't touch any of the settings and just go back to any Battleon. Once back, the boosts will start dropping again. Open up your bank, using F1 or whatever, and head to the Misc. Tab. You should see the boost spam between your bank and bag. I usually let this run for a bit. To check the number of boosts you have stacked. Hit the trash button on it and it should bring up a menu saying blah blah blah delete 1-###.

-Edit-
    The boosts have to be in your inventory to auto accept after logging out.
    I don't use Gold or XP. But here it is just for show.

Last edited by TheFrikinAsian; 07-24-2013 at 03:24 AM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheFrikinAsian For This Useful Post:

Delacroix21 (07-24-2013),kazama92x (07-24-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Syleta View Post
    By the way, when you use images, upload them to like TinyPic and put the link in your post for a screenshot that doesn't need approval/download.
    Thanks for the information and help!

Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    I never understood the Packet Spammer function, but after learning from someone else and tweaking it a bit, I have a working way to stack boosts.

It uses the automatic boost dropped on the Options menu of Le Bot. Having one bank slot open, I select my boost I want to drop. I hit "Get:" and it starts dropping it. Then I go up to the bot manager and type the boosts full name [e.g. GOLD Boost! (10 min)] and add it to the bot manager. While the boosts are dropping, enable the bot manager to run for about five seconds, or until it collects the boosts, then disable it. You should log out around here if you don't disable it. Don't touch any of the settings and just go back to any Battleon. Once back, the boosts will start dropping again. Open up your bank, using F1 or whatever, and head to the Misc. Tab. You should see the boost spam between your bank and bag. I usually let this run for a bit. To check the number of boosts you have stacked. Hit the trash button on it and it should bring up a menu saying blah blah blah delete 1-###.

-Edit-
    The boosts have to be in your inventory to auto accept after logging out.
    Nice trick also Thanks a bunch! it solved my xp error problem after I dropped some of the glitch Xp in the bank.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I was about to ask about how do i use the Get Boost.. because every time i try to use it i got logged out..

But lucky me someone already post it and got answer..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by kazama92x View Post
    I was about to ask about how do i use the Get Boost.. because every time i try to use it i got logged out..

But lucky me someone already post it and got answer..
    You have to be at Battleon for it to work, when you click on "Get" in the option menu it will continue to drop the boost you selected until you click the "X" button to stop. Make sure you don't have any other process running like bot manger or spammer as they tend to kick you out for too many request being made or something like that.
    Edit: Lol right when I posted too
    Last edited by Delacroix21; 07-24-2013 at 03:59 AM.

Thanks
    can you show me the video tutorial?
    i never success doing this ~_~

Thanks

^Above is a quick demonstration of how it works. 7.6 often pops up with "already in bank" or whatnot, because the time of it moving from bank to bag is too slow.(see 1:28)
    Last edited by IfyouknowwhatImean; 07-30-2013 at 04:07 PM.
    Leave I +Thanks if I helped you