Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

MPGH News (7/26/13)

35th Edition
    7/27/13

BattleTale!
    As BattleTale becomes more and more notorious within the world of MPGH, arunforce notes that it's heading closer and closer to Open Beta. BattleTale's big balance patch is planned to come on August 1st, and until then arunforce has enabled a DOUBLE EXP event! More and more details will come in as the summer gets closer to end on when Open Beta will open.

User News

- Donate to MPGH today! : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...on-thread.html
    - Applications for the Social Game Hacks & Trainers and the Battleon section have opened up!: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/209-social...-required.html
    - Applications for the COD section have opened up!: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/190-call-d...-required.html
    - Applications for the DayZ section have opened up!: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-m...-required.html
    - Former GM @KING will be starting a MPGH Rap Battle 2013 event soon. Keep in touch with the General section!
    - Check out this weeks Battletale album! : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...um-7-23-a.html
    - User News from the past 4 weeks have been added at the bottom of the User News in spoilers.

Postbans

Congratulations to @Color on 8,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Exotiic. on 2,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Temperrr on 10,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Paralyze on 4,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Approved. on 8,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Vice-Versa on 17,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @C.C. on 1,337 posts!

Birthdays

Happy Birthday to @WalterWhite !

Demotions

@Joshcarr2006 is no longer a minion.
    @master131 is no longer a GM.

User News:

- The Rat Empire would like to introduce @Flengo into the Rat Royal Family. He was all along a rat who was a part of the Sumo Family as an undercover spy. Welcome officially.

Postbans

Congratulations to @Aborted on 8,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Enjoi on 2,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Antipathy on 5,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Rvn on 6,000 posts!

Birthdays

Happy Birthday to @Spaghetti Master !
    Happy Birthday to @Exotiic. !

Promotions

Congratulations to @-[I]fLuX on Contributor!

Resignations/Demotions

@NormenJaydenFBI is no longer a minion.
    @Vehrdyn is no longer a minion.
    @Mc565 is no longer a minion.

Postbans

Congratulations to @Velocity on 4,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @amrit0965 on 3,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @InCognito on 15,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @KING on 10,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Killian on 12,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @iSmexy on 12,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @'Rejected on 1,337 posts!

Birthdays

Happy Birthday to @EndRiT !
    Happy Birthday to @666HiddenMaster666 !
    Happy Birthday to @Intellectual !
    Happy Birthday to @Aborted !

Promotions/Special

@arunforce is now @Thunder's Sheep 's bitch!

User News

- Middleman applications are out! : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/687-market...-required.html

Postbans

Congratulations to @Twin Cities on 1,337 posts!
    Congratulations to @Uhmazed on 1,337 posts!
    Congratulations to @Mayion on 1,337 posts!
    Congratulations to @Doc on 20,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Vladimir Lenin on 9,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Velocity on 4,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @amrit0965 on 3,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @InCognito on 15,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @KING on 10,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Killian on 12,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @IsMe x on 12,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @'Rejected on 1,337 posts!

Birthdays

Happy Birthday to the News Force Head Editor @Psychotic !
    Happy Birthday to @666HiddenMaster666 !
    Happy Birthday to @Intellectual !

Promotions/Demotions

@arunforce is no longer @Thunder's Sheeple 's bitch!

Resignations

@[D]opeDog is now a cocksucker.

User News

- Donate to MPGH today! : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...on-thread.html
    - Check out the Battle Tale album thread for 07/14, which features a compilation of hilarious pictures from Battle Tale! : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...um-7-14-a.html
    - Be sure to check out the new updated BT album for 07/18! : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...um-7-18-a.html
    - @arunforce will be doing Battle Tale Key Giveaways more often. Keep a close eye in General if you want a key!
    - COD Editor Applications have opened up: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/190-call-d...hat-takes.html

Postbans

Congratulations to @Hero on 24,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Aborted on 9,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Oneirish on 3,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @banditodegod on 1,337 posts!
    Congratulations to @Symmetrical on 5,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Color on 8,000 posts!

Birthdays

Happy Birthday to @Hero !
    Happy Birthday to @ModRed !

Promotions/Other

Congratulations to @Twin Cities on Minion!
    Congratulations to @Julma Henri on Minion!
    Congratulations to @Commanderr on Minion!
    Congratulations to @Temperrr on Minion!
    Congratulations to @Approved. on Moderator!
    Congratulations to @Symmetrical on Middleman!
    Congratuations to @Color of Middleman!
    @Thunder is no longer a CS.
    @Ecstasy is no longer a CS.

Demotions

@Jorndel is no longer a minion.

Interview - [MPGH]chickeninabiskit

[MPGH]Flengo: Hello Chickeninabiskit, how are you?
    [MPGH]chickeninabiskit: Fantastic. Thanks for asking. How are you?
    [MPGH]Flengo: I'm doing fine, thanks. When did you first join MPGH?
    [MPGH]chickeninabiskit: To be honest, I don't even know the answer to that question. The account that I use today was made in December of 2012, but I recently found an account that I made that is dated much earlier than that.
    [MPGH]Flengo: Well I guess this is the only one that counts, since it's when you started being active. What did the MPGH community seem like to you, for a first impression?
    [MPGH]chickeninabiskit: I felt like everyone was down to earth. Most forums, hack related or non hack related, tend to have a lot of keyboard warriors. MPGH, however, was/is an exception.
    [MPGH]Flengo: Yeah I tend to like the MPGH community. As you are a minion along with me, tell us about what section(s) you moderate.
    [MPGH]chickeninabiskit: At the moment, I am only moderating the DayZ Mod and Standalone section.
    [MPGH]Flengo: Is there anything in particular to keep an eye out for in DayZ?
    [MPGH]chickeninabiskit: Well, one of the biggest things going on in the hacking community of DayZ is the sale and/or distribution of stolen CD Keys. Since bans are so common in game, hackers will purchase these hijacked keys for sellers.

How do they obtain these keys, you might ask? Individuals will put up montages of them hacking showing off a supposed "free hack" they are giving away to the public. Unsuspecting consumers will download this "free hack" and run it. These supposed "free hacks" are actually programs designed to mess up your registry so you cannot have access to your CD Key, change it to a bogus one, and send your CD Key to a CD Key database.

Keys are becoming very scarce and the number of people posting these programs (deemed keystealers) within the section is becoming ever so common.
    [MPGH]Flengo: That seems very problematic. Hope that situation seems to resolve in some way. Is there anything else that you do outside of MPGH in your free time?
    [MPGH]chickeninabiskit: I play basketball in a local community league and participate in a velo youth cycling program. However, I have very bad luck when it comes to my health and just had my third surgery in three Summers. It doesn't look like I'll be able to go back to my normal activities for a while.

Apart from my physical activities, which I now have to put a halt on, I also hold Presidency positions in numerous school clubs. These include Key Club, National Honor Society, Architecture Construction and Engineering Club (ACE) and the Young Black Scholars Club.
    [MPGH]Flengo: That sounds like a lot of fun. Before we end this interview, would you like to give shout outs to anyone?
    [MPGH]chickeninabiskit: Just the regulars from the DayZ Section. @Bosegelucke & @Distraught . <3
    [MPGH]Flengo: Well thank you for your time!
    [MPGH]chickeninabiskit: Anytime, Flengo.

Six Flags investigating roller-coaster death.

On June 19, 2013 A women named Rosa Ayala-Goana had fallen off a roller coaster. This was at a Six Flags located in Arlington, Texas.

A witness told the local media that she saw Rosa Ayala-Goana giving a bad expression about the safety bar not locking all the way in. The

investigation on how Rosa Ayala-Goana fell is still ongoing. Investigators are trying to find out how Rosa Ayala-Goana exactly fell off the ride.

Plane in NYC accident is being removed from runway

The Southwest Airlines flight 345 arriving from Nashville, Tennessee. The front landing gear collapsed right after it touch the runway

officials said. Ten people who were on that plane were treated there at the scene, while six people were taken to a hospital with minor

injuries. Emergency crews were seen spraying foam toward the front end of the plane on the tarmac. The passengers from the plane were

exited by using chutes. The runways are expected to open today Tuesday.

Zimmerman helped 4 out of wrecked SUV

George Zimmerman from the case of Trayvon Martin came out of hiding to help four people from a flipped SVU in central Florida last

week. George Zimmerman and anther man help a couple and two children out of the overturned SVU near the Interstate 4 and none of the

passengers were hurt thanks to George Zimmerman and the random pedestrian. Robert Zimmerman, Jr. who is the brother of George

Zimmerman posted on his Twitter: "George saw a need, he acted. Our parents taught us to help, never to boast. Humility is George's finest

trait."

North Korea halts rocket launch-pad work

North Korea ended construction work at a site that was meant to lunch bigger and better long-range rockets.The sight of unfinished roads

and grass growing from the foundation of a large new rocket assembly building could be welcome news for Washington and others who see

Pyongyang's nuclear and missile work as a threat, but it's still unknown on what they plan to do with it.

6-year-old boy swallowed by sinkhole

A young child was swallowed up by an 11-foot-deep sand-dune sinkhole. It has been two weeks since this incident has happen and doctors

have been saying that Nathan Woessner who is six years old is making a great recovery. On Monday Nathan Woessner took his first few

steps since the incident. Dr. Diana Mitchell of the University of Chicago said “Nathan is listed as in good condition and continues to improve,”

to CBS News on Monday.

PS4's OS uses almost half of its RAM

Sony's next-gen console comes with 8GB of GDDR5 memory, leaving 4.5GB of RAM guaranteed to developers of PlayStation 4 titles.
    However, sources speaking to Digital Foundry said an additional GB of RAM can be used as flexible memory--giving developers up to 5.5GB of total RAM--but only if the PlayStation 4 operating system can still function without the extra memory.
    Additional sources add that this 3.5GB requirement could be reduced once the work on the PlayStation 4 OS is complete and potentially streamlined.
    Much of the allocated RAM for the OS will allow for some of the PlayStation 4's new system features, like application switching, and being able to pause and resume games.
    The PlayStation 4 will launch globally later in 2013 for $399/€399/£349.

Former eSports team manager to appear in court on hacking charges

Dmitry ‘ddd1ms’ Smilianets, the former leader of the pro team Moscow 5, has been officially charged with a computer hacking conspiracy and conspiracy to commit wire fraud along with three other Russians and a Ukrainian. According to the U.S. government, Smilianets and company stole and sold more than 160 million credit and debit card numbers. U.S. Attorney Paul Fishman said the case was “the largest hacking and data breach scheme ever prosecuted in the United States.”
    Smilianets was actually arrested last July, but will supposedly appear in U.S. federal court sometime next week. The U.S. government said Smilianets’ job was to help sell the credit and debit card numbers the group had illicitly obtained. Smilianets’ lawyer, Bruce Provda, expects the case to be a long one.
    “It’s a rather complex international charge of hacking,” Provda said. “If it goes to trial, it’s going to be a lengthy trial.” Moscow 5, which was best known for competing in League of Legends, Dota 2, and Counter-Strike, shut down following Smilianets’ arrest due to a severe lack of funding.
    I doubt this case will shine a particularly negative light on eSports as a whole, considering Smilianets’ alleged role in the crime group doesn’t seem connected to his former job at Moscow 5, though that probably doesn't provide much consolation to the millions of people who had their credit card numbers stolen.

Summer Games Done Quick 2013

Like video games? Like speed runs? Like helping out a cause?
    Well this is for you! The SpeedDemosArchive & SpeedRunsLive teamed up and are streaming speed run for 5 days consecutively with a huge game list to play.
    They're raising $50,000 for Doctors Without Borders, more information on them is on there website.
    If you can't donate, pass the message on about this event. Twitch TV is helping as well, for a set amount of people watching the stream they'll donate a sum of money. (Something like 10,000 people for $5000)
    Enjoy the marathon!

Schedule:
    SDA Charity Marathons

Stream:
    SpeedDemosArchiveSDA or SDA Charity Marathons

Charity:
    Doctors Without Borders

All XBOX One can be used to develop games

Microsoft has announced that they'll allow indie- game-developers to release their own games through the XBOX ONE, without any demands on having a publisher (Which was a requirement for the 360)

It appears that all consoles can be used as development consoles (meaning, you don't have to purchase any extra debug consoles to do so), so the ones that want to give it a shot or maybe just do it because they've always wanted, can now buy the console in the stores and get started.

It wont be available at the launch, it will later be made available via an update.

Amiga-Games coming to Google Play

Writers' Group Film Corp (the owners of Amiga Games) has announced that they have come to an agreement with Google about publishing Amiga-games via Google Play for Android.
    It's something that will launch sometime around Q4-2013.

There are currently no information about which titles to expect, but there's probably some favorites you'd like to see on Android.

New video about Pokémon X & Y

There has been more material released for the the Japanese tv-show Pokémon Smash based on Pokémon X and Pokémon Y.
    In this video different sequences of the game have been cut together to show more parts of the game-world

They have also said that the release date for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y will be the 12th October worldwide and it will be released to Nintendo 3DS.

MPGH News Team

• Writers

Last edited by Hero; 07-30-2013 at 05:20 PM.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

-MODZ- (08-03-2013),6ixth (08-03-2013),Aborted (07-27-2013),[MPGH]Austin (07-27-2013),Bernard (07-27-2013),Euphemistic (07-27-2013),C.C. (07-30-2013),Delko DJ (07-27-2013),Domokun_index (07-27-2013),Exotiic. (07-27-2013),[MPGH]Flengo (07-27-2013),[MPGH]Hennessy (07-28-2013),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (07-31-2013),Lightning (08-11-2013),Maxedout (07-28-2013),Paralyze (07-27-2013),Pineapple Expressso (08-08-2013),Royce (07-28-2013),Ticherhaz (08-06-2013),Twin Cities (07-28-2013),Youtro (07-27-2013),`Rejected (07-27-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Finally! Been waiting for this.

Wait, how come I'm included n post ban?

Thanks
    and my postban? or am i not important enough

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    FINAALLY.

now weekly editions pls.

Thanks
    Congratulations With the posts everybody

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yay!!! Just finished reading, good content!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post
    FINAALLY.

now weekly editions pls.
    Don't worry, we're getting back on our old schedule

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Took a while :P
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    Great edition guys! Keep it up!
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - February 12th, 2017
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - February 12th, 2017

Thanks
    Fantastic edition! : D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    FYI the birthday for WalterWhite was actually for me, that is my Alt account @Psychotic

Otherwise another wonderful edition
    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    finally!
    nice job