View Poll Results: Is this a good idea or an idiotic idea?

Voters
5. This poll is closed
  • Amazingly smart idea!

2 40.00%
  • Amazingly idiotic, are you on drugs!?

3 60.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

HACKER CHALLENGE!

Ok so, I've seen way too many "releases" (in other words, leeched or fake hacks) lately and most to none have chams or wall hack in them.
    So, here's my challenge for a coder (or anyone who knows how to make hacks) to make a hack pack that includes, working chams, working wall hack, working full bright, working no recoil, working crosshair, speed hack, etc.
    You get the point, so ALL the hacks must work, if 1 doesn't work then don't bother posting it. I am highly sure that MANY hackers out there would thank me for this because honestly, there are too many people out there using VIP hacks and spending their money on NX so they can hack "easier" and say they're legit using scanners (even though they don't have the rank for them). I mean c'mon, I'm sure people are sick of using wall hack or chams or just guessing where people are while using no recoil. So this is just a challenge to see if anyone truly is a great hack maker.

Oh by the way, the terms are; You cannot take anyone else's hacks. You cannot try to release hacks that only have a few working hacks. You cannot try to put together a bunch of hacks made by other players and try to make it as your own.
    What you can do is; You can take your own hacks (ones you have made before) and try to correct them so that everything works. You can work with another person to make the hacks. (as long as you give them credit) You can ASK someone else if you can use their hacks and try tweaking them as long as they help you with the process.

So what do you guys think? Good idea or bad idea?
    You decide, and if you want to know if they get anything, that's not really up to me, it's up to the people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Let me translate that paragraph into one sentence.

-I need working hacks please.

I doubt anyone can actually code in this section. If they could, they would release. The last person who could actually code hacks from scratch was Legify I believe. The others take other pieces and put them together. This thread will get you nowhere.
    Last edited by Obama; 08-09-2009 at 07:40 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Post reserved* (owned corndog)
    LMFAO He owned yo ass Corndog!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by weaselm01 View Post
    LMFAO He owned yo ass Corndog!!
    dam you Refresh button. your slowness has failed me yet again.

+++
    like obama said...all you are basically saying is "when i have chams, i do bad bad because i cant handle a little recoil" and "when i have no recoil, i do bad because i havnt played enough to know where people are"

please stop begging for hacks in this forum. if somebody decides to release some, let them...all they will get will be people like you going "WHY DIDNT YOU INCLUDE NO RECOIL!!!!! YOU SUCK...IM NOT USING THESE GAY CHAMS"
    try to live with what we have.
    or, try to find a site that releases crossfire hacks (they usually work with Combat Arms, and more sites release them)

Edit:
    Heres the Number One reason why people who can code dont release their own pub hacks:
    A normal coder cannot live up to the two VIP's that are currently out. Public hacks are usually just like a free sample. many people who used to use MPGH PUB, also ended up buying VIP at some point.
    if a normal coder releases a pub, with an available VIP, it will most likely be not as good as the two that are currently out, they will get no buyers, and they decide "Hey, i just wasted good time just for nothing...wtf!" and they never code pubs for you ass holes again...
    its like "why support main street stores when wal-mart sells the same stuff for 1/2 price"
    Last edited by Corndog; 08-09-2009 at 07:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog5595 View Post
    spot reserved

wow...right after a mod and a minion...my post has a lot to live up to.

I'm looking forward to this...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

I doubt anyone can actually code in this section. If they could, they would release. The last person who could actually code hacks from scratch was Legify I believe. The others take other pieces and put them together. This thread will get you nowhere.
    Actually Obama I don't need working hacks. I already have working chams.
    I'm satisfied with them, but I've been talking with some hackers on CA, and some of them are wishing they could use an all-in-1 hack where it has everything. I'm very satisfied with my chams at the moment, I mean I always get called a hacker but I'm happy with it lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

i can actually code i just choose not to-waste of my time-i gtg to school and i have a life so i dont
    If I Helped You In Any Way
    Please Thank Me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

+++
    like obama said...all you are basically saying is "when i have chams, i do bad bad because i cant handle a little recoil" and "when i have no recoil, i do bad because i havnt played enough to know where people are"

please stop begging for hacks in this forum. if somebody decides to release some, let them...all they will get will be people like you going "WHY DIDNT YOU INCLUDE NO RECOIL!!!!! YOU SUCK...IM NOT USING THESE GAY CHAMS"
    try to live with what we have.
    or, try to find a site that releases crossfire hacks (they usually work with Combat Arms, and more sites release them)
    You make me laugh kid.
    I'm not begging for hacks for crying out loud. Please learn to read before posting, it saves you a lot of trouble.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Yay Flame Thread...

Ima leave open for 10 more minutes cause it is making me laugh

So post while you can before i close it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to weaselm01 For This Useful Post:

formage (08-09-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by weaselm01 View Post
    Yay Flame Thread...

Ima leave open for 10 more minutes cause it is making me laugh

So post while you can before i close it
    Only people flaming would be Obama, and Corndog.
    I made this thread on account to see if anyone can actually code.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    You make me laugh kid.
    I'm not begging for hacks for crying out loud. Please learn to read before posting, it saves you a lot of trouble.
    i did read the whole post, and that is what my conclusion is. you cant stand only having chams, but not having no recoil and speed hack, so you are just begging for all of them togeather...

if somebody can release a no recoil hack only, im sure they can release the source to another coder that has chams, and they can make a good 'ol pub...but that isnt gonna happen.

thanks for letting me flame him weasel.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    i did read the whole post, and that is what my conclusion is. you cant stand only having chams, but not having no recoil and speed hack, so you are just begging for all of them togeather...

if somebody can release a no recoil hack only, im sure they can release the source to another coder that has chams, and they can make a good 'ol pub...but that isnt gonna happen.

thanks for letting me flame him weasel.
    Tisk tisk young one.
    You obviously don't know how to read then because that's not even close to what's going on. I already said I'm satisfied with my chams.
    I made this thread to find anyone who can code, not little children who steal other peoples hacks and try to pass them off as their own, in other words basically what everyone does.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    Tisk tisk young one.
    You obviously don't know how to read then because that's not even close to what's going on. I already said I'm satisfied with my chams.
    I made this thread to find anyone who can code, not little children who steal other peoples hacks and try to pass them off as their own, in other words basically what everyone does.
    by saying ur staisfied ur mean ur not satisfied
    If I Helped You In Any Way
    Please Thank Me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    This is Hilarious.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by formage View Post
    by saying ur staisfied ur mean ur not satisfied
    Hmmm, I think you need to go back to school.
    By saying I'm SATISFIED, I mean I'm SATISFIED. (I capitalized satisfied because you mispelled it.)
    Anyways, stop your little antics and just go back to school so you may learn to read.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast